+ Reply
Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2204

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Existenz

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Is there a trick to get backboard to work? I have a 4s and I can't even save/create a theme.. I type the name of my theme, it says theme
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is there a trick to get backboard to work? I have a 4s and I can't even save/create a theme.. I type the name of my theme, it says theme created successfully, and then nothing appears. Any ideas?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod33084 View Post
    Is there a trick to get backboard to work? I have a 4s and I can't even save/create a theme.. I type the name of my theme, it says theme created successfully, and then nothing appears. Any ideas?
    Bro.... After the theme is created successfully u got to click on the theme and update. It will update ur current theme. After that u try and install a new thru winterboard. Thats wen u can used the backboard s ur backup. Open backboard and click on the theme that u create earlier and install and u will get ur previuos theme that u install. Hope u understand wat im saying . Thats wat i did for my backboard.
    Last edited by conflict73; 02-19-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conflict73 View Post
    Lol.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtglo View Post
    My lockscreen

Attachment 556764

I attached the wallpaper if anyone wants it. For some reason I couldn't upload the wallpaper as a .png, so you'll need to change it from jpg.

I like still having the "Existenz" animation come on, but changed it to disappear afterwards so I can see my wallpaper.

If interested:
    Existenz Lockscreen.theme>Resources>Css>Main>LS.css Type in "none" - see the picture attached.

Attachment 556766

Thanks again Blue & Ian for an awesome theme
    Hi there like ur LS nice . But wat i like to know is how did u managed to get the slider bar tranparent so that i can see my LS wallpaper thru it? I've been searching and in ifile for the folder but cannot locate it in the apple.springboard and in the telephony ui!! Can u share u expertise pleaseee???

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Lol.
    Lol! A new learner trying to teach someone lol..... Kraxik did i tell him to do the backboard correctly??? Hahaha must be wrong thats y u are laughing at me . Damn me....
    Last edited by conflict73; 02-19-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks

Lol! A new learner trying to teach someone lol..... Kraxik did i tell him to do the backboard correctly??? Hahaha must be wrong thats y u are laughing at me . Damn me....
    Of course not! I'm sure you explained on the previous page the answer then the same question comes up on the next page. Then your reply was just '...'. Made me lol!

Thanks

Bro.... After the theme is created successfully u got to click on the theme and update. It will update ur current theme. After that u try and install a new thru winterboard. Thats wen u can used the backboard s ur backup. Open backboard and click on the theme that u create earlier and install and u will get ur previuos theme that u install. Hope u understand wat im saying . Thats wat i did for my backboard.
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding.. After I create the theme successfully in backboard it still says "Need help? It's your first time read the tutorial." no theme appears to select...?

Green Apple
    Thanks

hahaha.... so u from the UK. u ever heard of the band call conflict and crass??

ooopppssss sori this is iphone modmyi thread pages not the punk band thread pages... sorry!!

so btw if u happened to have other SMS color bubble other than the orange 1 that u post please don't be shy to share it ok. i will be happy to have it .

Attachment 566991

and do u know how to get rid of the grey bar at the locksreen slider? i just want the name and the blue lock. been trying to do that in the apple.springboard and the telephonyui but it just don't work. need more learning lol...TIA bro gd nite.

Thanks

hahaha.... so u from the UK. u ever heard of the band call conflict and crass??

ooopppssss sori this is iphone modmyi thread pages not the punk band thread pages... sorry!!

so btw if u happened to have other SMS color bubble other than the orange 1 that u post please don't be shy to share it ok. i will be happy to have it .

Attachment 566991

and do u know how to get rid of the grey bar at the locksreen slider? i just want the name and the blue lock. been trying to do that in the apple.springboard and the telephonyui but it just don't work. need more learning lol...TIA bro gd nite.
    Nope not heard of conflict and crass. More into dubstep. I believe the image on the lockscreen is [email protected]. Just change it for a blank one.

I don't have any other message bubbles. What colour do you want?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

conflict73 (03-01-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi, I have got a lot of problems and was wondering if you could help me. Here is a list of things that are not functioning as they are meant to:-

1.) I can't seem to get my loading screen working for Safari and iBooks.

2.) My rss feed doesn't work and also my calendar events are not showing up of page 1.

3.) Are there loading screens for instalous and ebay?

4.) In settings the little icons after the "store icon" are not themed? Are there icons to themes cydia tweaks icons in settings? also with facebook, winterboard, ibooks, etc are themed in homescreen but not in settings? is there a way to theme these little icons?

5.) Finally in mail the little exclamation icons is orange is there a way of changing it to the blue that is used in this theme? And when is the next update coming out for the Existenz theme?

I know this is quite long but these are all my problems which makes it a bit better....lol. Hope you can help me. Thank you in advance
    Last edited by shyam0595; 02-19-2012 at 10:50 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there any way i could have rss part of widget only on spotlight (search) page?

thanks...

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    You've activated a perpage version of the widget in winterboard.
    Thank you, sir. Didn't even think of WB - had both Ian's mod and the theme going - removed Ian's mod and it's good now. Much appreciated!

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by igpajo View Post
    is there any way i could have rss part of widget only on spotlight (search) page?

thanks...
    WOW that wold be kewl.
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to n0m0n For This Useful Post:

igpajo (02-19-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,111 Times in 3,299 Posts

To all users of ExistenZ.
    The RSS widget isnŽt working anymore since 2 days. We now found the Problem. The service surfing-waves, used for the rss-reader widget, suddenly has a problem with the font we use for this widget. A quick workaround is here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6415804

IŽll update ExistenZ and fix that problem very soon. Sorry.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (02-19-2012)

Thanks

Bluemetal:
    Does this fix the install error if I already have Pages installed on my device or visaversa?

Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok so I've been using ifile and made lots of successful changes but i still can't get the rss to load. I followed the directions for the rss cache feed. I cut and pasted the # off of the surf website and it still will not work. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone else have a sequence or modification to follow?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can i have lite green and magenta TIA....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    To all users of ExistenZ.
    The RSS widget isnŽt working anymore since 2 days. We now found the Problem. The service surfing-waves, used for the rss-reader widget, suddenly has a problem with the font we use for this widget. A quick workaround is here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6415804

IŽll update ExistenZ and fix that problem very soon. Sorry.
    Just a suggestion, but I noticed if you change the font to "Helvetica" the rss feed will use whatever font is set in Bytafont including Heiti K Light.

Can confirm src="http://feed.mikle.com/js/rssmikle.js" in place of the the current "surfing-waves" in widget.html works as rss feed. Also need to change NewsRSS.js code and replace "rssfeed" with
    "rssmikle"
    Last edited by rob63; 02-20-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks

Would anyone have or know where I might find a black google voice icon?

Thanks
    --
    JW

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

conflict73 (03-01-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    Are u running a 3GS or 4?
    Not sure if you remember commenting to my postes #1993-#1996 but I responded back on 2/16/12 to your followup question for me. iPh4s.

Any idea about getting a small transparent icon?
    I also am now looking for a black Google Voice icon to if you know where I can find one.

Thanks
    --
    JW