Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2204

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Existenz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

Truthfully boss. I don't know what it does also lol. I just saw it and added the tweak. I know spur of the moment. Yea I adjust it to 60 mins.

Also try to close all your apps. From switch board or kill all background. Should help a little
    Last edited by G-weezy; 02-15-2012 at 08:32 AM.

thanks. we just got wi-fi throughout my building here at work.. will that help, hurt or not effect my battery being on wi-fi all the time?

Thanks

Folks, I know this has been answered before, but I want to have my clock, calendar and weather icons back (not invisible), how can I get this?

Thanks

Wifi is always a good thing. Then we don't need to use our data plan. I'm at college and free wifi also. But I see no improvements in batter truthfully. Have you tried boost magic? It'll tell you how to optimize your battery. It has charging cycles. Maybe give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Folks, I know this has been answered before, but I want to have my clock, calendar and weather icons back (not invisible), how can I get this?
    Try turning summerboard off.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Try turning summerboard off.
    Nothing

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    1. Clear icon cache.
    2. Reboot
    3. Reinstall theme over itself (last try)

Quote Originally Posted by kfluehr View Post
    thanks. we just got wi-fi throughout my building here at work.. will that help, hurt or not effect my battery being on wi-fi all the time?
    Well personally it all depends where you are in respect to your servicing tower.
    If your device is always trying to get a good handshake with the network or keeps having to search for network data then it can greatly effect your battery.
    Last edited by n0m0n; 02-15-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

I don't have com.apple calendar??? I don't understand why this theme makes those icons invisible forever?? What the heck? I am changing themes and now I don't have 3 key apps to use.... can someone get these back...

Thanks

Guess I found them. In the extra icons folder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to use Weatherbug Elite rather than the standard weather app on the 1st page. I need to make a transparent icon for it but I am having a hard time getting one.

From what I can tell the bundle is com.aws.weatherbug.elite So I made that folder in Bundles and I put the icon from com.apple.mobilecal in it and named it [email protected] I am not positive on the bundle/icon name because it is the first time I looked one up.

Now I have a black icon, I am thinking it looks like just the mask used by Existenz maybe. If so how do I get rid of the mask and make it blank? I read through a lot of pages but this thread is huge and search was no help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damnskippy View Post
    I want to use Weatherbug Elite rather than the standard weather app on the 1st page. I need to make a transparent icon for it but I am having a hard time getting one.

From what I can tell the bundle is com.aws.weatherbug.elite So I made that folder in Bundles and I put the icon from com.apple.mobilecal in it and named it [email protected] I am not positive on the bundle/icon name because it is the first time I looked one up.

Now I have a black icon, I am thinking it looks like just the mask used by Existenz maybe. If so how do I get rid of the mask and make it blank? I read through a lot of pages but this thread is huge and search was no help.
    Here I posted this on another thread a few hours ago-

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Making app store apps invisible is kinda hard without using Summerboard mode. If you don't mind summerboard mode (I have no reason not too) then create a folder in your theme folder called Icons. Then inside just put two blank images called 'app you want invisble'@2x.png and then one without @2x. Make sure it is spelt exactly as it appears on springboard.

If not then maybe use Springtomize 2 to hide the app and use activator to launch it.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kfluehr View Post
    wifi drains your battery brother, so you should consider getting something like auto3g from cydia. what it does is revert your phone back to 3g every time you lock it, and then automatically goes to wifi when you unlock it. it's purpose is to restrict the wifi drain on your battery. you could also try(if you haven't already) disabling location services, notifications etc in settings..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Here I posted this on another thread a few hours ago-
    Hello,
    I asked this a week or 2 ago and now can I ask if you are saying that in the theme folder (var/Stash/Themes/Existenz) I would make a folder called icons or "Weatherbug"?

Also I tried to copy and past a clear icon for a Winterboard theme called clear but its huge when I tap on it. (it shows a light shadow when tapped)
    Is there a way for me to get a clear option like calendar or weather?

As for Summerboard is that a separate app or is that an option within Winterboard?
    Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Hello,
    I asked this a week or 2 ago and now can I ask if you are saying that in the theme folder (var/Stash/Themes/Existenz) I would make a folder called icons or "Weatherbug"?

Also I tried to copy and past a clear icon for a Winterboard theme called clear but its huge when I tap on it. (it shows a light shadow when tapped)
    Is there a way for me to get a clear option like calendar or weather?

As for Summerboard is that a separate app or is that an option within Winterboard?
    Thanks
    Summerboard is a setting in winterbpard.

As for the blank icons, it's actually quite simple when you get the hang of it.

Grab a blank icon an put it on ur pc desktop. Create a new folder called ExistanZMods.theme

In that folder create another folder called icons.

Copy the blank icon into this folder 2 times and name them correctly for the app.

For example, to make the phone blank, name one icon phone.png and the other [email protected]

Ssh the entire mods folder into library/themes.

In winterboard this theme will now show. Select it and make sure it is at the top of the list.

Respring and the phone will now be blank.

You can do this for any app as long as you name the icon correctly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    Summerboard is a setting in winterbpard.

As for the blank icons, it's actually quite simple when you get the hang of it.

Grab a blank icon an put it on ur pc desktop. Create a new folder called ExistanZMods.theme

In that folder create another folder called icons.

Copy the blank icon into this folder 2 times and name them correctly for the app.

For example, to make the phone blank, name one icon phone.png and the other [email protected]

Ssh the entire mods folder into library/themes.

In winterboard this theme will now show. Select it and make sure it is at the top of the list.

Respring and the phone will now be blank.

You can do this for any app as long as you name the icon correctly.
    Can I ask about the foot print size?
    When I tap on the lock, calendar, or weather the shadow (tap and hold) appears as a small icon.
    The clear one I copied from a clear winterboard icon group is alot larger.
    How do I get a smaller transparent icon?

Thanks
    --
    JW

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Can I ask about the foot print size?
    When I tap on the lock, calendar, or weather the shadow (tap and hold) appears as a small icon.
    The clear one I copied from a clear winterboard icon group is alot larger.
    How do I get a smaller transparent icon?

Thanks
    Are u running a 3GS or 4?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Markdooler View Post
    Are u running a 3GS or 4?
    I have a iPh4s CDMA device.
    Is that what you were asking?

Thanks
    --
    JW

I'm sorry to asked this again but still didn't get a reply. There are a 100 pages to through. Please is there a Snowcover4 and Bitesms theme for this? Thanks.

Why is the digital and analog clock coming up on my lockscreen? I only have a black bar that's blank until I turn clockhide off then I have a plain white clock...

Sorry I meant not* coming up.

How do I get rid of the "existenz" animation on the lockscreen on startup?

Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 ... LastLast