Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Gratify HD [PREVIEW]

  1. #21
    Just submitted an update. This is the iOS 4.1 - 5.0 compatible version of the main theme! More UI added and easier winterboard settings!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanGFX View Post
    Just submitted an update. This is the iOS 4.1 - 5.0 compatible version of the main theme! More UI added and easier winterboard settings!
    The update is live in the Cydia store and the color mods should be up soon as well.

  3. #23
    Just added a Cyan color mod as a bonus! Now live in the Cydia Store! iOS 4.1 - 5.0 compatible!

  4. #24
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sequim, Washington, United States
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Animated Lockscreen
    I love the theme, running the charcoal mod, but I have no clue how to change the weather location on the lockscreen. Was there something I missed?

  5. #25
    I'm glad you are enjoying the theme. I recommend using ifile and locate the theme folder /private/stash/themes/"your theme". Inside that folder there is a how to text file that you open and has a complete instruction list. If you are in the states, use your 5 digit zip code. Out of the states you can use your location id e.g. London, England, United Kingdom would be "UKXX0085" These location IDs can be found at the end of weather site URLs like http://weather.aol.com Let me know if you still need help.
    Last edited by MadmanGFX; 10-27-2011 at 08:00 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MadmanGFX For This Useful Post:

    Jed Mooney (10-28-2011)

  7. #26
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sequim, Washington, United States
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Thanks a Million
    Thank you so much! Problem solved!

  8. #27

  9. #28
    Problem resolved: For people who have ios 5 and weren't able to purchase this theme on Cydia. Cydia should not give you an error anymore. Thanks.

  10. #29
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Hi there.

    I really love this Theme! its one of the best iOS 5 themes i have tried.

    But i have some "issues"

    1. How to change the Weather from Fahrenreit to Celcius?
    a awesome feature would be for it to use the Local Weather information, like taking the gps and use that, just like the weather app does itself.

    2. How do i remove the AM/PM and change the clock to a 24 hour clock? tried it but apparently i must have done something wrong.

    3. How can i change the date of the month to be writtin in Numbers and not Letters, like the FifTeen should be 15.

    edit: i just noticed, i cant get my 3rd springboard with the Gratify_Clock, it doesnt show. :S but it seem to be "active" cause i cant move anything around there.


    And last question Does all the pictures set on each side reset when i do a Respring?? (to answer my self, yes it does.) Is there then a way to "save" it?
    Cheers for this theme its legendary!
    Last edited by Eridam; 11-15-2011 at 04:58 AM.

  11. #30
    Just uploaded an update with 24 hr clock widgets and Eridam to change the day, date, weekday you can go into the theme folder navigate to Private/Setup/config.js. Thanks.

  12. #31
    Those widgets are on point dude ..... Really clean work - impressiveness

  13. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Slate004 View Post
    Those widgets are on point dude ..... Really clean work - impressiveness
    Thanks Slate. I really wish wyndwarrior would update perpagehtml+ so people on ios 5 can take full advantage of the refresh button on the widgets.

  14. #33

  15. #34
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanGFX View Post
    Just uploaded an update with 24 hr clock widgets and Eridam to change the day, date, weekday you can go into the theme folder navigate to Private/Setup/config.js. Thanks.


    Okay, i will see if theres an update in cydia
    But Then what about the Weather? can i change that to Celsius??
    Any way to set the wallpapers different on each page?

    What theme folder is it i need to change. i can find the weather "private/setup/config.js" but nothing for any other gratify thing.. :S


    its so awesome!!
    Last edited by Eridam; 11-22-2011 at 01:13 AM.

  16. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Eridam View Post
    Okay, i will see if theres an update in cydia
    But Then what about the Weather? can i change that to Celsius??
    Any way to set the wallpapers different on each page?

    What theme folder is it i need to change. i can find the weather "private/setup/config.js" but nothing for any other gratify thing.. :S


    its so awesome!!
    Hey Eridam,
    I apoligize for your troubles, unfortunately I didn't include the celsius in the config.js file but you can edit the LockBackground.html file in the root of the theme folder. On line 661 you will see something like this

    // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

    var isCelsius = false //true|false

    Change it to this

    // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

    var isCelsius = true //true|false

    That should give you Celsius

    As far as different wallpapers on each page, you would probably have to use perpagehtml and create wallpapers through that module. I'm sure there is a tutorial on how to do this on this forum, not to sure where though. Keep in mind that perpagehtml isn't 100% on iOS5. I think you can get widgets working on the first three pages or so, correct me if I'm wrong.

  17. #36
    this theme is sick ............ wish it had more hits in the thread ( deserves em )

  18. #37
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanGFX View Post
    Hey Eridam,
    I apoligize for your troubles, unfortunately I didn't include the celsius in the config.js file but you can edit the LockBackground.html file in the root of the theme folder. On line 661 you will see something like this

    // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

    var isCelsius = false //true|false

    Change it to this

    // Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

    var isCelsius = true //true|false

    That should give you Celsius

    As far as different wallpapers on each page, you would probably have to use perpagehtml and create wallpapers through that module. I'm sure there is a tutorial on how to do this on this forum, not to sure where though. Keep in mind that perpagehtml isn't 100% on iOS5. I think you can get widgets working on the first three pages or so, correct me if I'm wrong.

    No troubles, it alright that i have to Change these configs, the only issue there is when u make updates or anything else, then i will have to change allll the files again.. Maybe have the new updates as seperate packages?

    I got it all working weather and all the **** now thanks alot
    I will look for a tutorial for the Perpagehtml Cheers! (just so u know, perpage only works for Spotlight, and the first 2 pages ) but thats alright as i dont use anymore then that.

    And thanks ALOT for the awesome theme.

  19. #38
    If you liked Gratify HD, you'll definitely like Achromatic HD. Check out the preview here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...omatic-hd.html

  20. #39
    Default Weather Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanGFX View Post
    I'm glad you are enjoying the theme. I recommend using ifile and locate the theme folder /private/stash/themes/"your theme". Inside that folder there is a how to text file that you open and has a complete instruction list. If you are in the states, use your 5 digit zip code. Out of the states you can use your location id e.g. London, England, United Kingdom would be "UKXX0085" These location IDs can be found at the end of weather site URLs like Local, regional and national weather and forecasts - AOL Weather Let me know if you still need help.
    Hi,
    Changed the code to ukxx0025 but still not working.
    Do i need to change the var locale code aswell?
    If so where do i get it?
    Love the theme, cheers
    Vern

  21. #40
    Hello ...
    Can anyone help me with setup the Weather on the Lockscreen ? I cant find any settings ;(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •