Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63717273
Results 1,441 to 1,456 of 1456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Max_Pa1n Customizable Cube LS

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    Yeah this is ur picts but i use Waverley.HTML from Durben LS,sorry if ur mind i will change the pict now.

😳I didn't say anything yet..

Do u mean i must pay for using that image? How much??😏
    Oh Sigit. You make me laugh. Your mod looks good and you can use any images you'd like. Wasn't knocking you.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Oh Sigit. You make me laugh. Your mod looks good and you can use any images you'd like. Wasn't knocking you.
    It's okay,just change all ur picts..

Jesus H Christ. How can something meant as a compliment be taken so wrong?

I'm done. Sorry Max.

I won't be posting anymore posts on this or any other thread.

I believe it was the original wording I got what you were saying but it could come across to some that you were pissed
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (03-20-2013), sigit (03-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I believe it was the original wording I got what you were saying but it could come across to some that you were pissed
    And I understand that. Thats why I went so far to clarify myself... But whatever. No one listens. I'm glad that you understood, Gunny. Apparently emojis are required. Here some for everyone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (03-20-2013)

They sure are lol 😃

I'm getting some 💤💤

Peace
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

I'm sorry, MJ. I think I complicated the issue too. I took your pre-edited orig post to be "angry-ish" and I jumped in to defend. My bad.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Here ya go

I know this post is old but I'm new to this. How do I change the overlay in ifile?

Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    I know this post is old but I'm new to this. How do I change the overlay in ifile?
    U need to make new overlay using PS then ssh to the folder,back up/rename the original one if u wanna keep it. Respring when u done.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

Werty12 (03-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    U need to make new overlay using PS then ssh to the folder,back up/rename the original one if u wanna keep it. Respring when u done.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    Thank you.
    My pleasure bud..

yo max,,still rocking this style and modd a bit to my taste,lol.. credits to Durben and MP

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-06-2014), RKO1195 (01-06-2014)

Killer bud, hope you are good

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

iZangetsu (02-06-2014), King_O_Hill (01-06-2014), sigit (01-06-2014)

Hi Max, I'm looking for your MPminimalUniAW widget. Searched this thread but couldn't find it, so can you share it? Thanks!

sorry I can't find this iwidgets and icon theme
    anyone can tell me?
    this iWidget name? and icon theme?
    thx a lot!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 542 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Max_Pa1n's Various Mods and stuff is now open

Ok everyone so the reasoning behind me reopening my thread is because one of the most common questions I receive is "Hey Max where can I find this mod or that mod" and so instead of everyone searching aimlessly thru 1000pg threads from now on Ill post whatever mods I do here to make life easier you and me

Now before I post the first 2 mods here just wanna say a quick thanks to some of my "coding comrades" and or some of those Ive learned from or used theyre codes in the past(in no pariticular order).............Durben,Chevy,Dacal,IanNicol,Gunny,Bombmom,Wim66,Va nsmak,Subywrex,Knitsua,Schnedi Im sure Im gonna forget someone and Im sorry but I suffer from C.R.S.(cant remember sh1t)

Also special thanks to my westside homie Pinoy for keeping me sane via imessage while Im insomnia modding at 2:30am #respect #truefriend #fistbump

Ok so now that Ive got the particulars out of the way enjoy the first 2 mods Im posting here yall

Any questions hit me here or on Twitter @Max_Pa1n

Note:Please if you are gonna mod any of the following LSs or SBs post the mods here in this thread only and link people back I would really appreciate it tyvm!

M.LS.theme.zip

M.SB.theme.zip

Icono layouts for SB mods below

Attachment 608496

Credit and thanks to Dacal and Chevy for the Ultimate animations in the below LS and to Schnedi for linking them together and I did the full weather images....enjoy

MSCD.LS.theme.zip

MP iCandee Touch LS

To switch from user selected BG to SS option simply swap the included User.htmls(in Private folder)

MP.iCandee.LS.theme.zip

MP Cube Forecast

Dual weather var locale or gps up to you Forecast/Private/Config.js.........to change the BG within the cube Forecast/Private/BG.png........change base BG via settings(wallpaper jpeg from cydia required)..........Disclaimer:I am not responsible for any vision or eye problems that will be suffered as a result of staring at this LS for an extended period of time.=P

MP.CubeForecast.theme.zip

For GPS weather only and iphone 5 only below....

http://www.dropbox.com/s/eanktcvhwsn....2013TLock.zip

Donate HERE
    Good evening Max!

I was blown away seeing your iCandee LS theme the other night that someone displayed. I was told to reach out to you so I searched and found this thread. I tried to donate but I do not have a paypal account. How do I donate so I can get this crazy good LS.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63717273