+ Reply
Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Max_Pa1n Customizable Cube LS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Congratulations Max 1000 posts well deserved and thanks again for everything bro
...
  1. #1001
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,325
    Thanks
    4,547
    Thanked 15,460 Times in 4,032 Posts

    Congratulations Max 1000 posts well deserved and thanks again for everything bro
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (10-07-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-07-2011), stratnik (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-07-2011)

  3. #1002
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,702
    Thanked 29,863 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Still has his stuff on the MMI repo thou


    Well technically speaking it's not really his stuff lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Congratulations Max 1000 posts well deserved and thanks again for everything bro

    Woop woop!!!He says to himself as he jumps in the air and clicks his heels!!!


    Seriously tho like I said before humbly thx everyone!!
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 10-07-2011 at 02:10 PM.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (10-10-2011), GUNNY29 (10-07-2011), stratnik (10-08-2011), The_Durben (10-07-2011), wirral59 (10-07-2011)

  5. #1003
    Jedi Master Darka5sa5sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,131
    Thanks
    6,085
    Thanked 13,947 Times in 3,411 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Well technically speaking it's not really his stuff lol
    Good point lol

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (10-07-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-07-2011), wirral59 (10-07-2011)

  7. #1004
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    1,387
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 651 Posts

    Damn it always seem like once some gets gold they get banned. I hope I never get gold lol seen this happen to quite a few

    I guess those peeps were never truly gold just had the letter color change
    Last edited by jayjOka; 10-07-2011 at 03:08 PM.

  8. #1005
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    Hi jazz, I have made ​​a donation (5HC0002083719661).
    if possible and lock BG DaN name (case sensitive) thanks

  9. #1006
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hammond la
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Do you need permission of theme creator to change stuff to work with you theme if you are not going to share Ito don't want to make any one mad or ban me for doing this

  10. #1007
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked 80 Times in 44 Posts

    Hey Jazz made a donation
    Conformation# 84G030543C088854C

  11. #1008
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Still has his stuff on the MMI repo thou
    Not my lockscreen. Only the original authors can request a copy removed.
    Kyle and the mmi team worked real quick with my request.
    Anyone sees any of his work that is a copy of someone else's let them know and they can message mmi to remove. Pointedly too, if several people find one I'm sure with a little nicely worded requests all of his stuff could then get pulled.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaykain View Post
    Do you need permission of theme creator to change stuff to work with you theme if you are not going to share Ito don't want to make any one mad or ban me for doing this
    If you are not sharing anything dude have at it. No one will ever get mad at you personalizing their widget or lockscreen ect for yourself. The problem arises when people start posting others work for download with no approval and or claiming said items as their own. What you do with something for yourself after you get it is your own prerogative.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 10-07-2011 at 07:39 PM.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (10-07-2011), lao3hero (10-07-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-07-2011), Pinoy (10-07-2011), stratnik (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  13. #1009
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hammond la
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Durben thank you for info I would never take credit for some one else's work just to get it the way I want is hard to do for some that know nothing about this but what I read on here

  14. #1010
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jaykain View Post
    Durben thank you for info I would never take credit for some one else's work just to get it the way I want is hard to do for some that know nothing about this but what I read on here
    Just a little over a year ago I knew nothing about theming iPhones.
    Keep at it, ask questions, play around. You'll start to learn how things work and get better and better.
    It's all a learning process man, if you stick with it and keep trying you'll get better.
    Wish I could say that were true about PhotoShop and I but we are not the best of friends.....lol
    Gimme an HTML over making an image any day.

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (10-07-2011), dadyajie (10-07-2011), Darrenrooster (10-10-2011), It's Mi (10-08-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-07-2011), Pinoy (10-07-2011), stratnik (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  16. #1011
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,702
    Thanked 29,863 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Just a little over a year ago I knew nothing about theming iPhones.
    Keep at it, ask questions, play around. You'll start to learn how things work and get better and better.
    It's all a learning process man, if you stick with it and keep trying you'll get better.
    Wish I could say that were true about PhotoShop and I but we are not the best of friends.....lol
    Gimme an HTML over making an image any day.

    +1000!!

    Hey DB..............

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (10-07-2011), Pinoy (10-07-2011), The_Durben (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  18. #1012
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,794 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Damn Max I just noticed this thread hit 50 pages and 1000 posts. That's pretty insane especially for a LS. That's better than a lot of themes do. Testament to your skill my nigg.

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (10-07-2011), dadyajie (10-07-2011), henftling (10-08-2011), It's Mi (10-08-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-07-2011), stratnik (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  20. #1013
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,702
    Thanked 29,863 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Damn Max I just noticed this thread hit 50 pages and 1000 posts. That's pretty insane especially for a LS. That's better than a lot of themes do. Testament to your skill my nigg.

    Lol thats so true Ive seen full theme threads come to a hault at 20pgs........................ alot of times Im a glass half empty type of guy which is why I thought this wouldnt make it off pg10 lol

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  22. #1014
    I know nothing! bombmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    RETIRED
    Posts
    2,168
    Thanks
    3,734
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Yes indeed she is you'll get no argument from me Van

    And thx for the kind words pal
    Thank You Van and Max. I don't know about Queen? 'cause "I know nothing" LMAO.

    1000 posts! Congrats Max.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (10-07-2011), Vanasian (10-07-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  24. #1015
    Dalmatinac stratnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,073
    Thanks
    5,874
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

    I see that a lot has happened since the last time I was here.
    Well I do not want to unnecessarily re-open the subject,
    he got what he deserves.
    Now what is important,
    touch LS is a great
    thank you Max and Durben.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  26. #1016
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,702
    Thanked 29,863 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    I see that a lot has happened since the last time I was here.
    Well I do not want to unnecessarily re-open the subject,
    he got what he deserves.
    Now what is important,
    touch LS is a great
    thank you Max and Durben.


    Although the touch one I did was def inspired by my bro the Durben he didn't actually have a hand in making this paticular one.Now the touch "Cube" that's a dif story that one he's def working on(I think lol)but to be honest given what happened if he told me he wasn't gonna do it I'd totally understand..

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    stratnik (10-08-2011), The_Durben (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  28. #1017
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,574
    Thanks
    7,655
    Thanked 6,154 Times in 1,098 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Your welcome Max, it just goes to show what a nice guy you are and how good you have become at this themeing game.
    It's a pleasure to work along side you buddy...nice one.....
    +1000

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  30. #1018
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Although the touch one I did was def inspired by my bro the Durben he didn't actually have a hand in making this paticular one.Now the touch "Cube" that's a dif story that one he's def working on(I think lol)but to be honest given what happened if he told me he wasn't gonna do it I'd totally understand..
    Still trying dude. I've scrapped it about 9 times now and started over.
    Touch and animation is now seemingly very tricky.
    I'm trying to actually rewrite a JS that used to control pictures to hold a widget and still keep the transition effect looking like the "cube" turns. Not going so well....
    Could be 100 reasons too like missing a simple , " $ infront or after a command.
    Still plugging at it though

    I also thought of something else that might work. I'll speak to Jenn cause she knows the particulars for another code better than I.

  31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (10-10-2011), henftling (10-08-2011), It's Mi (10-08-2011), Max_Pa1n (10-08-2011), nealh (10-08-2011), stratnik (10-08-2011), wirral59 (10-08-2011)

  32. #1019
    Master Code Modder Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,205
    Thanks
    17,702
    Thanked 29,863 Times in 5,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Still trying dude. I've scrapped it about 9 times now and started over.
    Touch and animation is now seemingly very tricky.
    I'm trying to actually rewrite a JS that used to control pictures to hold a widget and still keep the transition effect looking like the "cube" turns. Not going so well....
    Could be 100 reasons too like missing a simple , " $ infront or after a command.
    Still plugging at it though

    I also thought of something else that might work. I'll speak to Jenn cause she knows the particulars for another code better than I.

    I heart DB!!!^^

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    nealh (10-08-2011), The_Durben (10-08-2011)

  34. #1020
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,325
    Thanks
    4,547
    Thanked 15,460 Times in 4,032 Posts

    Ahhh I'm outta the game now for a while my phone fcuked up early wouldn't let me restore to jailbreakable version so I'm on 4.3.5 just gonna hold out till I get my 4s and hopefully they have a jailbreak out quickly for iOS5.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (10-08-2011), nealh (10-08-2011)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts