Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze HD

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    On the Music Player anytime the theme wraps a frame around the Album Artwork, it overrides the lyrics panel from showing
    u can use iFile, navigate to var/stash/themes/blAze Blue HD/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer and delete the image "NowPlayingTopOverlay@2x" the it will allow your lyrics to show but it will also make the top part of the music player stock.

for the sound navigate to var/stash/Themes/blAze Blue HD/UISounds inside that folder look for "lock" & "unlock" delete those 2 sound files.
    Thanks alot for answers. I wanna know one thing more, is there some tweak or setting for Winterboard to change the whole colors of Blaze. Every color around 64 mb and for every color I dont wanna install. My color is blue and with some tweak can I change to red from blue, than from red to pink, from pink to orange...etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarveniko View Post
    Thanks alot for answers. I wanna know one thing more, is there some tweak or setting for Winterboard to change the whole colors of Blaze. Every color around 64 mb and for every color I dont wanna install. My color is blue and with some tweak can I change to red from blue, than from red to pink, from pink to orange...etc.
    Sorry but no. The only way to change the colors is to have the colors installed

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940