+ Reply
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thank you 1. on Cydia, it will install the main blAze HD theme cause all the color add ons are conected to haveing a paid copy of the main theme
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

Thank you

1. on Cydia, it will install the main blAze HD theme cause all the color add ons are conected to haveing a paid copy of the main theme

2. Yes they all go into var/stash/Themes

3 Yes that can be done just open that widget up look into the folders u will see the pics, and replace them

4 that one will be tricky as those pics in that slide show are photoshopped and round, you can email the pics you want in the blAze HD ss x weather and I will add a folder with this pics in it for you. [email protected]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default lock screen
    hey Fly, In the process of tweaking blaze blue this is my screen and i want to put my wife's picture in that frame
    blAze HD-img_0142.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reesemtk View Post
    hey Fly, In the process of tweaking blaze blue this is my screen and i want to put my wife's picture in that frame
    Attachment 594862
    try this open settings app, go to Wallpaper, then look for the pic u want set it as the lockscreen background then respring

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default icon labels
    Morning Fly
    everything is running smooth except my icon labels continue to change to black even after downloading plist file/var/stash/themes/blaze hd blue

Thanks

Morning Fly
    everything is running smooth except my icon labels continue to change to black even after downloading plist file/var/stash/themes/blaze hd blue
    that plist was for the main theme only as running the theme alone or with blAze Blue HD xt SB Weather they should be blue but if you have for example blAze Blue HD SS x Weather add on above the main theme in winterboard the icon labels will be black

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default anyone got a bug fix for the slideshow?
    Hi, I got the blaze HD installed with the Blaze HD SS x Weather installed but the pics in the little slideshow are not staying the same amount of time. The first pic is ok, then it goes to the next 3 pics so fast that the pics 2 and 3 are only displayed a fraction of a second and are immediatly replaced. How do I change the delay so that the pics stay longer and do not change so fast?

thanks.
    Last edited by daniella3d; 06-28-2012 at 05:42 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default duplicates
    Morn fly
    thank you for all your hard work,
    everything is going smooth, one question I have dup copies of addons in winterboard can i delete them without experiencing problems see attachmentblAze HD-img_0161.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daniella3d View Post
    Hi, I got the blaze HD installed with the Blaze HD SS x Weather installed but the pics in the little slideshow are not staying the same amount of time. The first pic is ok, then it goes to the next 3 pics so fast that the pics 2 and 3 are only displayed a fraction of a second and are immediatly replaced. How do I change the delay so that the pics stay longer and do not change so fast?

thanks.
    You can change it inside the CSS file I'm not that good on coding slide show stuff, that's why i didn't release that widget on Cydia and just posted it up here

Morn fly
    thank you for all your hard work,
    everything is going smooth, one question I have dup copies of addons in winterboard can i delete them without experiencing problems see attachmentAttachment 595552
    yes the ones on the btm with out Blue" in the name are the Orange.... you can delete anything your not going to use
    Last edited by flybritn; 06-29-2012 at 07:41 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default same problem

thanks.
    did you ever figure that problem if so please let me know how you did for I am having the same problem, some mention ccs files I could not even find that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes I did, it's in the file "LockScreen.css, located in the directory : blAze HD SS x Weather / bAdGB / Stylesheets

The code in there was all messed up in the keyframe section. I don't know if this will paste properly but here is the good code:

I added the 90% that was missing and retributed the value evenly between the images. I also changed the value 70.0s to 200.0s in mine so the frame last longer in the coding that come last. I changed that for all 5 images.

@-webkit-keyframes Wall1_animation {

0% {opacity: .5;}

10% {opacity: 1.0;}

20% {opacity: 1.0;}

30% {opacity: 0.0;}

40% {opacity: 0.0;}

50% {opacity: 0.0;}

60% {opacity: 0.0;}

70% {opacity: 0.0;}

80% {opacity: 0.0;}

90% {opacity: 0.0;}

100% {opacity: 0.0;}

}

@-webkit-keyframes Wall2_animation {

0% {opacity: 0.0;}

10% {opacity: 0.0;}

20% {opacity: 0.0;}

30% {opacity: 1.0;}

40% {opacity: 1.0;}

}

@-webkit-keyframes Wall3_animation {

50% {opacity: 1.0;}

60% {opacity: 1.0;}

}

@-webkit-keyframes Wall4_animation {

70% {opacity: 1.0;}

80% {opacity: 1.0;}

}

@-webkit-keyframes Wall5_animation {

90% {opacity: 1.0;}

100% {opacity: 1.0;}

did you ever figure that problem if so please let me know how you did for I am having the same problem, some mention ccs files I could not even find that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to daniella3d For This Useful Post:

flybritn (07-03-2012)

Thanks

"LockScreen.css" located inside blAze HD SS x Weather/bAdGB/Stylesheets

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I did find the solution and posted here but the message need to be approved by a moderator and it's not been released yet. I posted the proper code to make it work and the reason why it did not work correctly.

Anyway problem solved for me.

Thanks

I did find the solution and posted here but the message need to be approved by a moderator and it's not been released yet. I posted the proper code to make it work and the reason why it did not work correctly.

Anyway problem solved for me.
    thanks.... but i don't really understand why a moderator would have to approve a post on the fix for this SS code.. did you use fowl language? lol Just Kidding
    you did post it here on this thread right? hopefully its posted soon I would like to know the fix myself

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried again and again got a message that the post must be approved by a moderator. Thing is, there does not seem to be anyone moderating this forum and the post stall there?

will try again:

I don't know either why a moderator would have to approve. I posted some bits of code but nothing important since this is only .css after all and nothing harmfull can come from it, just plain text. Here is the reason again why it did not work...

The problem is in deed in the .css file. The animation is controlled in total by the coding in the file LockScreen.css located in the bAdGB / Stylesheet directory.

For the slideshow to work properly, each image must have en even amount of time through the course of the animation. The problem is at the end of this .css file and must be set like this:

For wall1_animation, set (using Ifile or a computer program if you want to work on your pc instead)

0% opacity: 0.5;

10% opacity: 1.0;

20% opacity: 1.0;

30% opacity: 0.0;

40% opacity: 0.0;

50% opacity: 0.0;

60% opacity: 0.0;

70% opacity: 0.0;

80% opacity: 0.0;

90% opacity: 0.0;

100% opacity: 0.0;

so the first image will start at half transparency and will go opaque until 30% of the aimation then it goes to 0 transparency.

Then the next image take its place so the coding must move to a greater purcentage of the animation and for the second image it goes to 1.0 at 30% and 40%, then return to 0.0 at 50%, then the third image take over and the value for the third image must be at 1.0 for 50% and 60% in the next block of coding. and so on for the next 2 images, and for the last image only put the 1.0 value for the 90% and 100%.

Then in the last coding in the .css, I changed the 70.0 s that was originally set to 200.0 s so that the animation will stay on for 200 seconds. This can be set to anything if you want it longer or shorter.

So I hope this will work and the post is going to get through.

Here is the link to my modified LockScreen.css file:

LockScreen.css

Hope this help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok it does not work but here is the link to the correct working .css file.

LockScreen.css

Hope this help.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniella3d For This Useful Post:

flybritn (07-03-2012), yonikkia (07-03-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I sent you a private message with the solution and a link to download the good Lockscreen.css file, hope it reach you. Seem I cannot post any link or anything with code in this forum.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniella3d For This Useful Post:

flybritn (07-03-2012), yonikkia (07-01-2012)

Thanks

I sent you a private message with the solution and a link to download the good Lockscreen.css file, hope it reach you. Seem I cannot post any link or anything with code in this forum.
    Yes i got it,.... thank you very much much..... it much smoother now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi there everybody. I have Blue Blaze and it is great. I wanna know how can I display the lyrics when I am playing the tunes. When I am listening music and tapping the middle of the screen I can't display the lyrics but when I am not using Blaze, everything is okey.

When I am sliding to unlock there is a horroric theme voice, also I wanna know how can I settle that to default?
    Last edited by sarveniko; 10-04-2012 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,231 Times in 997 Posts

Was there ever a bitesms theme for this theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarveniko View Post
    Hi there everybody. I have Blue Blaze and it is great. I wanna know how can I display the lyrics when I am playing the tunes. When I am listening music and tapping the middle of the screen I can't display the lyrics but when I am not using Blaze, everything is okey.

When I am sliding to unlock there is a horroric theme voice, also I wanna know how can I settle that to default?
    On the Music Player anytime the theme wraps a frame around the Album Artwork, it overrides the lyrics panel from showing
    u can use iFile, navigate to var/stash/themes/blAze Blue HD/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer and delete the image "NowPlayingTopOverlay@2x" the it will allow your lyrics to show but it will also make the top part of the music player stock.

for the sound navigate to var/stash/Themes/blAze Blue HD/UISounds inside that folder look for "lock" & "unlock" delete those 2 sound files.