+ Reply
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Kevin Levesque I have this theme downloaded, installed, etc. Everything was working great, then suddenly the icons were no longer themed and were back to stock. I've
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Levesque View Post
    I have this theme downloaded, installed, etc. Everything was working great, then suddenly the icons were no longer themed and were back to stock. I've enabled/disabled winterboard, used iwipe cache, deleted a couple cache folders, reinstalled blaze, reinstalled winterboard, etc. Any suggestions?Attachment 551495

Running ios 5 on iphone 4
    I had somewhat the same trouble. If you have folderenhancer installed, take it out and try that. I uninstalled and then reinstalled and it worked.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lonerzboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Thank you very much

The creepy SS may not be ios5 compatible, i'll re install it on my device and check it out as I haven't tested it yet on
    IOS5.

The text shadow on SMS is an IOS5 thing, that is in the operating system,

On the Keyboard, it must be be an iOS 5 issue with CK because now it does that to me after I updated my FW and got the new CK for ios5. I can't even enable Backgrounds in CK now without crashing my device, causing it to respring so hopefully they will get it updated again soon.
    I see, so it's all because of iOS5 then. Well then, i'll just wait for some updates.

Thanks for the response anyway!!

I don't design themes, I don't create mods. The only thing I know, are changing values.

Darkstar Orange Color Mod: Link here.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,236 Times in 2,713 Posts

still looking good, on iPad and iPhone fly. amazing still. we appreciate all you do fly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

flybritn (11-01-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Color Keyboard Help
    I am getting the white letters and symbols over top of the keys as shown below, i do not have black keyboard installed and I am not sure what is going on.blAze HD-photo.png
    edit: nevermind i figured it out after i reinstalled the theme.
    Last edited by Cobertt; 10-31-2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: problem solved

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    still looking good, on iPad and iPhone fly. amazing still. we appreciate all you do fly
    Thank you Bro, really appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by Cobertt View Post
    I am getting the white letters and symbols over top of the keys as shown below, i do not have black keyboard installed and I am not sure what is going on.Attachment 551806
    edit: nevermind i figured it out after i reinstalled the theme.
    glad it fixed now reading the first line, i was about to panic.... lmao

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Awesome Theme btw.
    I have had a lot of themes in the past, but this one by far is one of the best I have ever seen. Keep up the good work. It would be really awesome if you could theme the notification drop down even more with the alerts like bitesms and their slider bars. Really good work dude. I solely made this account to comment on how good this actually looks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobertt For This Useful Post:

flybritn (11-01-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me primalscream.40's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had a lot of themes in the past, but this one by far is one of the best I have ever seen. Keep up the good work. It would be really awesome if you could theme the notification drop down even more with the alerts like bitesms and their slider bars. Really good work dude. I solely made this account to comment on how good this actually looks
    I hope he does aswell cause I'm bout ready to update my phone from 4.1 an I use bitesms

10. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

flybritn (11-01-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    I hope he does aswell cause I'm bout ready to update my phone from 4.1 an I use bitesms
    well the only thing not themed in bitesms is the the notification drop down so its not something that should stop you from updating to ios5 and i am kinda nitpicking O__o anyways yeah that shouldnt stop you from updating. The only problem i have is actually with ios5 which is the white text shadows within bitesms. it makes it hard to read the texts from the person you are texting.

iPhone? More like MyPhone spanishcop's Avatar
    Thanks

The white version of this theme has also caused my icons to default back to original IOS icons. There is defintely an issue with the white icons not showing up. I will wait for updates before using it further. Keep us posted and thanks for the new add-ons.

+ Also the original blaze HD, the skull image as shown previously is also shrunk down for me on IOS5 on iphone 4.

+ Would also love to see a couple new mods for LS and HS with some animation or possibility of slide show for my kids pics.

Again,
    Thanks for a great theme.
    Mike

Thanks

thank you would that be on the lockscreen ? ill see what I can do

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    good, u can test it n make sure i do it right i don't use biteSMS

Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    The white version of this theme has also caused my icons to default back to original IOS icons. There is defintely an issue with the white icons not showing up. I will wait for updates before using it further. Keep us posted and thanks for the new add-ons.

+ Also the original blaze HD, the skull image as shown previously is also shrunk down for me on IOS5 on iphone 4.

+ Would also love to see a couple new mods for LS and HS with some animation or possibility of slide show for my kids pics.

Again,
    Thanks for a great theme.
    Mike
    i'm not sure whats causing the icons not to work for you on the white. they all work for me and other people using it. Some people reported icons not theming and they used the semi tether jailbreak that is very Buggy.

the creepy slide show add on is not ios5 compatible,..... i'll add that info to the first post.

I'm in the middle of updated my themes, as well as helping other themers update their themes for ios5, so my time is very limited for making more add ons for this theme right now. maybe some people can make some more mods up for the LS SB.
    Last edited by flybritn; 11-01-2011 at 01:20 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Truckinlow (11-01-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I would be happy to test biteSms as well as that is what I use. Also the part that there is no theme is in notification center when there is a biteSms or mail notification. The slider you use to initiate opening the app is not themed. I hope I was specific enough. Also I am currently on the latest version of biteSms and the only problem is the default ios5 white text shadows as you can see in one of my previous posts.

Thanks

I would be happy to test biteSms as well as that is what I use. Also the part that there is no theme is in notification center when there is a biteSms or mail notification. The slider you use to initiate opening the app is not themed. I hope I was specific enough. Also I am currently on the latest version of biteSms and the only problem is the default ios5 white text shadows as you can see in one of my previous posts.
    Please post a screenshot of the slider your talking about so I can see what image to look for

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    here is the bitesms icon i'm talking aboutblAze HD-photo1.png

Thanks

here is the bitesms icon i'm talking aboutAttachment 551871
    Oh, None of the little icons that shows up n NC like that are themed. Mail, twitter, Facebook, etc...... After I get oAsis update finished I'll go back n see about them

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    sweet and there are just a little bit of alignment issues with the app icon for calender as well as in app for the native weather app.

Thanks

sweet and there are just a little bit of alignment issues with the app icon for calender as well as in app for the native weather app.
    place blAze HD ios5 add on above the main theme inside of winterboard. it includes an info.plist that has been edited for Calender icon so the date lines up correctly on ios5 FW

please be more specific on the alignment issue in the weather app

Thanks

whats up fly?
    i was wandering if you have up to date version of blaze in orange ios 5 ready and sd for 3gs
    i bought oasis and blaze by you .Have you made any other themes ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    whats up fly?
    i was wandering if you have up to date version of blaze in orange ios 5 ready and sd for 3gs
    i bought oasis and blaze by you .Have you made any other themes ?
    Hey Bro,

Yes, all 10 colors of this theme is IOS5 ready. but not SD.. if you look under my signature pic you will see links to my themes threads on here.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

mkeric1 (11-02-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Hey Bro,

Yes, all 10 colors of this theme is IOS5 ready. but not SD.. if you look under my signature pic you will see links to my themes threads on here.
    unfortunatly im on ios 5 so if you make any of your other themes ios5 ready let me know ill get em all
    i just checked out extreme and love it
    thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey all I'm back with another quick question I'm unable to get the 5row keyboard to work at all I'm running iOS 4.1 on my 3GS so I'm rocking the SD version of the blaze theme I manually installed all the portions of the theme manually via cyberduck and it's all working perfect except the 5row won't work I do have emoji emoticons enabled is this causing the problem? I added the blaze 5row portion of the theme into the 5row themes folder and everything still nothin I can't even get the extra row to work without the theme selected...? hope this makes sense it's late I'm tired anyone having the same issues have any ideas?? thanks again in advance ,)