Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35 7583848586 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Originally Posted by fr0stm0urne

pls help why my icon clock, calendar, wheather is NOT tranparent? im on 5.1 tetered jailbreak ipod 4g..
    Quote Originally Posted by Remmy H View Post
    In the Icon Folder on your device, you need the change those icons to your iPhone language. Download iFunbox (on your pc) With this program you can easy acces your phone.

i have the same problem, can someone please elaborate on this explanation? change the icons to my iphone language? when the icons in my folder is already english..

my equixtheme/icon folder won't replace my default icons

please help

thanks
    Last edited by distrikt; 07-24-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    There are a bunch of those icons in the extra folder inside theme.
    I found the folder with all the icons, how do I place them on my homescreen?

One more thing! How do you change the lock screen background. I found the lockscreen file in ifile. What do I need to change to change the wallpaper

can someone make a perpagehtml for "apps"?
    and how do you enable and change the icon for "tap to unlock"?
    I would really appreciate it ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ke2310 View Post
    Hi,

how can i change the place from the calender or the rss feed like i show in the following screenshot?

Attachment 601485

than it`s look like the first (home) screen....
    i wanna config all screens like the home screen

How can i change the positions between the calendar and the icons? I don`t find a way to change. Please help me with a screenshot or an walkthrough.

Many thanx

Quote Originally Posted by ke2310 View Post
    How can i change the positions between the calendar and the icons? I don`t find a way to change. Please help me with a screenshot or an walkthrough.

Many thanx
    my question is so complicated that I can help anybody there??

this theme is great guys nice work everyone... i just got one problem... is that everytime i open a folder like "Utilities" the wallpaper i had for home when my iphone was stock shows up and replaces the theme but this happens only when the folder is open i want to kno how to fix this?? if not ill have to not use folders because its really annoying thanks in advance

I added an extra page to my Spring Board so I now have 7 instead of 6. How can I add an extra (themed) spring jump to my dock to go with it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i copied icon files to icon folder with both @2x
    but no icon is themed
    help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

notifications on my lockscreen appear on the clock of the theme. how can i make notifications to appear under clock and weather???

i think there's no 7th page theme for equix.. that's what i think
    Last edited by kaungmyatsan; 09-16-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Hope blu will make this for iPhone 5.... no reason to get one if he doesnt...might as well jump the iship if this theme doesnt follow, cause right now the JB... is going through hell with the split of the chronic dev team, and all the issues with the phone itself.

Is it possible it will follow?

Hello guys. I just installed equiX and for some reason, my statusbar doesn't have the equiX theme applied. If it helps, I used SBSettings and renamed the Carrier to something else, and I use AndroidLock. Please help. >< I can't see whether wifi is on or not with the original statusbar on top. I have also tried no status to no success.

Default iPhone 5 upgrade
    To: Bluemetal

With the 6.1 jailbreak coming out hopefully this weekend. Will you be editing the Equix theme to be useable on the new Iphone 5 screen? I guess this question goes for most of your themes.

I too was also wondering whether this theme would get updated for the iPhone 5. I definitely would like to see it happen since it's one of my favorite themes!

Hi, first time on this forum. I have a 4s with ios6.1. freshly jailbroken, I promptly installed my much loved equix theme, and ran into some issues. The first of these is that gridlock is not yet ready for 6.1, so I used iblank with some success. my frustration comes from equix icons having fully bold icon labels. Makes the screen very confusing. don't know how to tone them down. Is this possible for me to change? also, how do i add colorful icons. in many cases, the icon is just text (Music, etc) and i'd like to add a couple icons. I don't know how to "copy" an icon from one dir to another via iFile. Help greatly appreciated. Gotta get my Equix back up and running

Thanks
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

To change the text. Go into the extras folder. There you will see the extra icons. Move them to the appropriate location in the bundles. Copy and paste and renaming them so they work.

Equix is a very nice theme. This theme was the first one I purchased and has taught me how to work through my phone using iFile.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

Default Equix icons with BOLD labels
    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    To change the text. Go into the extras folder. There you will see the extra icons. Move them to the appropriate location in the bundles. Copy and paste and renaming them so they work.

Equix is a very nice theme. This theme was the first one I purchased and has taught me how to work through my phone using iFile.
    Thanks for the tips. Copying icons worked as advertised. I still have the issue of all my icons having very clear, bold font (as opposed to the greyed out, very light font that is supposed to be there). any ideas where this can be changed? Cheers!

iPhone? More like MyPhone CosmeKid's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me what app i should use to backup ifile
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just so everybody knows, a Dreamboard port of EquiX was posted in Cydia for the iPhone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Just so everybody knows, a Dreamboard port of EquiX was posted in Cydia for the iPhone 5.
    I don't see it

Never mind found it.
    Last edited by pferrar; 02-17-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 35 7583848586 LastLast