Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: equiX

  1. #1661
    Quote Originally Posted by distrikt View Post
    can someone help me? I have a problem with my theme

    When I changed the weather to my location in the weather.html file. The weather in my lockscreen is changed...but the weather in page 1 (Home) is still the default "Schweinfurt". How do I change it so that it's to my location?

    thanks
    Ifile-Var-Mobile-Library-Perpage-Equix page1-LocationHere.js

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee24 For This Useful Post:

    distrikt (07-18-2012)

  3. #1662
    I'm running into an issue where my dock icons are not aligned with the page indicator (the indent when you press on the dock icon). I'm using Scrollingboard, is there a fix for this? I don't want to go back to infinidock or infinifolders.

  4. #1663
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    I'm running into an issue where my dock icons are not aligned with the page indicator (the indent when you press on the dock icon). I'm using Scrollingboard, is there a fix for this? I don't want to go back to infinidock or infinifolders.
    It's probably because you don't have enough icons in the dock.

  5. #1664
    Nope, I have 6 icons, but it's just not lining up

  6. #1665
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Nope, I have 6 icons, but it's just not lining up
    Screenshot please?

  7. #1666
    Here it is, notice how the home and config dock icons look very skewed compared to the media icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342717734.295395.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342717857.101792.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342717875.368591.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342717888.103516.jpg  

  8. #1667
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Here it is, notice how the home and config dock icons look very skewed compared to the media icons
    Have you shrunk the size of the dock icons using springtomize or shrink or something else?

  9. #1668
    Nope, no icon size adjustments, but thanks for the help so far on this!

  10. #1669
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Nope, no icon size adjustments, but thanks for the help so far on this!
    iPhone4?

  11. #1670
    Hi Kraxik, it's an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1.

  12. #1671
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hi Kraxik, it's an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1.
    Hmm. I'm stumped. Your perpage wallpapers are fine but for some reason your dock icons are too small.

    It's something changing the size of them, do you have overflow installed or coverflow on?

  13. #1672
    Hmm, nope, don't have those either. I use scrollingboard right now...do you think that's it? I'm a bit reluctant to go and get infinidock and infinifolders again, as my folders explode (icons are removed from the folders) whenever I switch between the two.

  14. #1673
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hmm, nope, don't have those either. I use scrollingboard right now...do you think that's it? I'm a bit reluctant to go and get infinidock and infinifolders again, as my folders explode (icons are removed from the folders) whenever I switch between the two.
    Not sure, never tried it, I know it affects the dock though.

    May be better to double check every other tweak first to make sure it doesn't change dock icons, then last gasp I guess try messing with scrollingboard.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    Jephre (07-19-2012)

  16. #1674
    No answer for me???

    -014.png

    Come on guys somebody of you have rename it, i only wanna know, which file have to be configured
    Last edited by ke2310; 07-21-2012 at 10:50 AM.

  17. #1675
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ke2310 View Post
    No answer for me???

    -014.png

    Come on guys somebody of you have rename it, i only wanna know, which file have to be configured
    No you can't just rename a file. That is an image file. If you have photoshop you can change it with the pages.psd file in the extra folder.

    It's the wallpaper in the page1 of the perpagehtml file.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    ke2310 (07-22-2012)

  19. #1676
    Default Place of the calender change
    Hi,

    how can i change the place from the calender or the rss feed like i show in the following screenshot?

    -030.png

    than it`s look like the first (home) screen....
    i wanna config all screens like the home screen
    Last edited by ke2310; 07-23-2012 at 02:14 AM.

  20. #1677
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ke2310 View Post
    Hi,

    how can i change the place from the calender or the rss feed like i show in the following screenshot?

    -030.png

    than it`s look like the first (home) screen....
    i wanna config all screens like the home screen
    It's not easy because the top box is smaller than the bottom so would mean you would have to make a new overlay in photoshop. Them just use the HTML file to move it up.

  21. #1678
    Quick question! I just installed the theme, but I do not have the green and blue buttons. How do I add them/add more with the text next to them? Thank you!

  22. #1679
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,636
    Thanks
    2,685
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by musicry View Post
    Quick question! I just installed the theme, but I do not have the green and blue buttons. How do I add them/add more with the text next to them? Thank you!
    There are a bunch of those icons in the extra folder inside theme.

  23. #1680
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    It's not easy because the top box is smaller than the bottom so would mean you would have to make a new overlay in photoshop. Them just use the HTML file to move it up.
    Unfortunately I have no Photoshop. Could someone here might change for me?

Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 748283848586 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •