+ Reply
Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Yes I have. Just to make sure, they have to be called icon, yes? Like the old ones.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes I have. Just to make sure, they have to be called icon, yes? Like the old ones.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Still not working the icon is blank now

Thanks
    Ok so I got a PM about my background so I wanted to add them on here in case anyone else wanted them. I am thinking about making one for spotlight as well but also thinking about locking it out since I never use it anyway lol. Anyway here you go!

equiX-equix-lockscreen.png equiX-01-home.png equiX-02-social.png equiX-03-apps-2.png equiX-04-media.png equiX-05-games-2.png equiX-06-config.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, new to this so don't be too hard. Is there a way that I can make a button for opening all apps? I have placed my apps in the sections (games, media etc.) I want, but I can't find a way to open all apps.

Also, when I open the lockscreen, I can't slide to the different pages, I can only touch the buttons for each sections in the dock, is there a way to get sliding like normal?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey, i just wanted to congratulate Blue on his success with all his themes, from which i have bought Pages, Live OS, and my personal fav Equix.....i love it alot.....
    Also this fourm has been very help full....i wanna say thank you to Ian, the master who hooked me up with a UniAW for lockscreen, and krixik, with his posted helps and instructions i have gotten a modified version of Equix with traces of Live OS and Pages....thank you Blue....
    now tht my ability to perform asskisser is done...i wanna show off the how i used the theme....

The only thing that really iches my nerve is that i dont know why the springjump icons are so...not bright....i think it was mentioned tht it has a dark layer over it....anyone know how to fix it so its bright white...and awsome?
    Last edited by Ekajanabi; 03-04-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

Thanks for your post. The problem with your springjumps is that for some reason perpage wallpapers lay over the top of the dock icons in iOS5. It didn't happen with 4.

Blue fixed in an update though so you may want to make a backup of your stuff and then update.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello!

How do I activate EquiX's SB setting theme? I did exactly as described.. But it's still hasn't changed.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello guys,

i have a little problem. Since i've been using dreamboard and installed another theme (OS7 which i don't use anymore, equiX stays the best theme ever) my icons won't change anymore like they supposed to be in equiX. I tried many things (respring, reboot, re-installed equiX etcetera, but nothing works. For example the transparant weather, clock and agenda stay original. It's driving me nuts, what can i do about it?? Anyone out here who has a solution please.......!
    PS. Yeah yeah i know, it's my own stupid fault to use another theme ;-))

Thanks

Is the theme activated in Winterboard?

Green Apple
    Thanks

How stupid can i be?? The "summerboard" tab in Winterboard was off, that did the trick! Thanx anyway for your reply KraXik.
    BTW do you have that lockscreen with "live weather"?
    Last edited by Remmy H; 03-06-2012 at 04:03 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

First, thanks for an awesome theme. I've spent the past few weeks going through virtually every theme I could find and this is by far the best IMO.

Couple questions...

Is there a QR biteSMS Theme to match or any suggestions on a similar app that allows easier theming?

Is there a Music/Album Artwork/Now Playing Widget?

Is there a Navigon Icon, similar to the icon for the default map?

Can page titles be renamed and if so how?

Lastly, how do I use custom wallpaper?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Pyro2008; 03-14-2012 at 09:19 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey guys...hoping someone could help me put... I was trying to change the rss feed and i did it with saving a backup... And now i cant seem to make it work...and i tried to change it back but still nothing....could someone plz upload just the perpagehtml rss widget...plz and tia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    Is there a fix for the "Wednesday" overlapping problem for the clock/calendar at the top? I'm currently making the font size for October 20, but it doesnt feel right.
    How do you edit the font size so Wednesday overlap?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandiego280zx View Post
    How do you edit the font size so Wednesday overlap?
    I found this:

Quote Originally Posted by rob63 View Post
    To fix overlap just modify digital clock set.css under widgets\clock for Span#DayUpdate: change "left" to -20px and decrease font to 19px.
    However, I made some other modifications because things didn't look right. Same file:

SPAN#clock
    ------------
    Left = 10px
    Font = 28px

SPAN#ampm
    ------------
    Top = 42px
    Left = 80px

Span#DayUpdate
    -----------------
    Font = 19px

Span#calendar
    --------------
    Right = 9px
    Font = 25px

This removed the DAY overlap and also hides everything under the spotlight search bar (except for a tiny corner on the calendar date). The only annoyance is that the am/pm indicator is kind of off when the time reads 3 characters, instead of 4 (eg 10 11 or 12). I wonder if there is a way to code the time to that spot but have it always align right.
    Last edited by Pyro2008; 03-14-2012 at 02:54 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyro2008 For This Useful Post:

badassdes (03-28-2012), sandiego280zx (03-14-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Awesome no more overlap, thank you

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandiego280zx View Post
    Awesome no more overlap, thank you
    Np

Thanks to Rob63 and or anyone else who found/posted the info.

Anyone know anything about the questions I asked?

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro2008 View Post
    Np

Thanks to Rob63 and or anyone else who found/posted the info.

Anyone know anything about the questions I asked?

Thanks
    Don't bother with Bitesms. Splash out on intelliscreenX. It's very good!

Not seen a now playing widget. There's something similarish in Cydia called snowover. But not exactly what you are after.

Why not just use the maps icon? Just copy it and rename to [email protected].

The page titles are actually wallpapers. So to change them you need gimp or photoshop. Same with the custom wallpapers. If you can't do it then I'm sure a polite PM to G-weezy saying what you want will get you there. G-Weezy is very good at the perpage wallpapers.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Don't bother with Bitesms. Splash out on intelliscreenX. It's very good!

Not seen a now playing widget. There's something similarish in Cydia called snowover. But not exactly what you are after.

Why not just use the maps icon? Just copy it and rename to [email protected].

The page titles are actually wallpapers. So to change them you need gimp or photoshop. Same with the custom wallpapers. If you can't do it then I'm sure a polite PM to G-weezy saying what you want will get you there. G-Weezy is very good at the perpage wallpapers.
    Awesome, thanks for the reply.

I did that for Navigon but the app name looks off center by quite a bit.

Not a big deal on the wallpaper or widget, was just wondering.

I was using IntelliscreenX but dont remember a splash out feature. Might have been because I was using bitesms at the same time. Currently, I have switched to lockinfo which seems to run lighter and better. Dont remember why I switched though so might go back and try it.

Edit: Tried messing with IntelliscreenX again. I see what you're talking about and while that does work perfectly, there appears to be no skinning. Additionally, I like that using Lock Info because I am able to space the overlay lower on the screen, avoiding overlap with clock/weather built into lockscreen wallpaper.

One last question though, is it possible to use default icons/folders or another icon set in place of the faded icons? I would like to keep the truly custom icons but not the auto faded.

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by Pyro2008; 03-16-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Up!