+ Reply
Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
First post, I can't get either of the weather widgets to work right, I've tried editing the Weather-Config. js files and Weather.html and I get N/A "Loading" on the lock
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First post,

I can't get either of the weather widgets to work right, I've tried editing the Weather-Config.js files and Weather.html and I get N/A "Loading" on the lock screen and it still shows Schweinfurt on the homepage. I can't find my location code on accuweather I also try my town and I try Yahoo! USTN37075 and it doesn't work. I'm on an iPhone4 with iOS 5.0.1 and using WinSCP on Windows 7.
    Last edited by tntgo; 01-08-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tntgo View Post
    First post,

I can't get either of the weather widgets to work right, I've tried editing the Weather-Config.js files and Weather.html and I get N/A "Loading" on the lock screen and it still shows Schweinfurt on the homepage. I can't find my location code on accuweather I also try my town and I try Yahoo! USTN37075 and it doesn't work. I'm on an iPhone4 with iOS 5.0.1 and using WinSCP on Windows 7.
    just enter you zip code between the quotes if you are in USA. example '10029' or '37075'

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jarniella For This Useful Post:

tntgo (01-09-2012)

Thanks

First post,

Quote Originally Posted by jarniella View Post
    just enter you zip code between the quotes if you are in USA. example '10029' or '37075'
    Looks like he has to many numbers in there....Mines was only USCA0632 and another one I looked up for Conneticut had USCT and four numbers...Just like the instructions say, go to yahoo, weather, put in your zip and select city, then scroll down to the middle of the page and click on extend forecast and copy the number out of the url. (USTN????). This is the number you need to enter in that location.

If your looking for Hendersonville, TN....the code is this USTN0229

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MOFOSHO For This Useful Post:

tntgo (01-09-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOFOSHO View Post
    Looks like he has to many numbers in there....Mines was only USCA0632 and another one I looked up for Conneticut had USCT and four numbers...Just like the instructions say, go to yahoo, weather, put in your zip and select city, then scroll down to the middle of the page and click on extend forecast and copy the number out of the url. (USTN????). This is the number you need to enter in that location.

If your looking for Hendersonville, TN....the code is this USTN0229
    I figured it out(<<< just read the help file dummy). I had my code wrong and didn't know where to put it, but if I would have just read the help file I would have figured it out right away. I put it in Weather.html and locationhere.js and it works now. Thanks for the help, I love this theme(now on to coding my iOS app)
    Last edited by tntgo; 01-09-2012 at 11:22 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm wondering, is there a way to make it use the gps of the iPhone for the weather widgets? So it would actually be "live/where you are" weather.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

It probably is possible but no one has worked out a way yet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

tntgo (01-09-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    It probably is possible but no one has worked out a way yet.
    Ya, I was thinking further. and there is code out there I found this from this website. javascript - Access iPhone GPS coordinates - Stack Overflow

Code

navigator.geolocation.getCurrentPosition( function(loc){
    var lat = loc.coords.latitude;
    var lon = loc.coords.longitude;
    doSomethingWith( lat, lon ); // your function
    });
    But, could you make the code Var code in equix say fetch GPS location from device(iphone) fetch Location code Yahoo! Weather
    Last edited by tntgo; 01-09-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks

I seriously have no idea. If you manage it though, you would have the most popular weather widget on the entire interwebz. Go for it!

Thanks

Ya, I was thinking further. and there is code out there I found this from this website. javascript - Access iPhone GPS coordinates - Stack Overflow

Code

But, could you make the code Var code in equix say fetch GPS location from device(iphone) fetch Location code Yahoo! Weather
    You should raise this issue by starting a new thread! Great idea!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I seriously have no idea. If you manage it though, you would have the most popular weather widget on the entire interwebz. Go for it!
    I will try, it will probably take me a while. I'm pretty sure WyndWarrior created something where you could enter your zip from the lockscreen or something like that(I think I have seen something about that in my searches).

Quote Originally Posted by hispasat View Post
    You should raise this issue by starting a new thread! Great idea!
    I will do that

Green Apple
    Thanks

hello everybody..i buyed and install this theme and i really really love it..does anyone know where i can find more collored icons. need one for viber, skype,IM+PRO, and tapatalk..thanks alot.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can anybody help me with the Calendar Widget on Homescreen? I tried the above instruction:

* How can i enable the Calendar Widget on Homescreen ?
    Start PerPageHTML+ and in addition to "equiX-Page1" allocate also "equiX-Page1 Calendar"
    to page 1 of your device. The dark window behind is included.Thatīs all.
    NOTE: You must have installed PerPage+ (Plus), a paid app from Cydia, the stock PerPageHTML app canīt display two widgets at once.

but still not working. Please help, thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Cool Awesome Theme
    First of: Thanks so much for creating this great theme.
    Since I am new to this heavy Iphone modding (theming), I have one question and hopefully someone more experienced can help me here:
    With IOS5, why is it necessary to have files to modify (.js,.html) for the weather app and the google cal ? Isn't there a way for the theme developer to query the local weather and the email settings of the Iphone ?
    I know, I might come across as a complainer, but I do not mean to complain, just lacking the understanding, and think it is an awful lot of overhead to go into the filesystem everytime I change locations (I am commuting constantly between FL/NC and Germany).

Thank you in advance.

Thanks

Download an app from Cydia called iFile. It's free if you don't want all the features. Then you can use your phone to change weather.

Then after a couple times changing location its very easy. Takes 10 seconds and a respring.

It's just too complicated for thememakers to use the stock apps. If you know how then I'm sure they would be extremely grateful.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If you know how then I'm sure they would be extremely grateful.
    LOL - If I would know how then I would not have to ask )) Unfortunately I do not know anything about themeing and what all is involved, I just enjoy the great themes
    For the Lockscreen I am using a plugin (HTC Weather) and since this get's its information from the local Weather, I thought that something like this could be implemented. - Again, keep in mind I am "clueless".
    KraXik, thank you very much for your prompt reply, I am somewhat familiar with IFile still stumbling around though because I never know where exactly the files for themes are located.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kristatos's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...finally I got the LivoOS clock to work...here's what it looks like...I like Ian's line calendar but thought having two calendars and two clocks was too much so I eliminated the top clock and calendar...moved Ian's calendar up to the top section and inserted a text field above the springjumps...(the text field is just temp thinking of what to put in that empty section)...

Just thought I'd share...

Thanks to everyone who have posted dif mods (crazy page, waved status, etc..)...

Attachment 560971
    Last edited by kristatos; 01-15-2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: insert pic

Thanks
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

Nice. Kristatos, what kind of weather mod is that?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

kristatos (01-15-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Nice!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BluePhoenixNC For This Useful Post:

kristatos (01-15-2012)

Thanks

@kristatos- looks really good! Glad people are using my crazy clock background!

Try downloading either 'clean status' or springtomize 2 in cydia. You could then hide that iPod icon in your status bar and stop it going over the wave.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

kristatos (01-15-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kristatos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Nice. Kristatos, what kind of weather mod is that?
    Actually is Ian's weather mod for all pages...is somewhere earlier in this thread...I edited a bit to make it work full screen...

@kristatos- looks really good! Glad people are using my crazy clock background!

Try downloading either 'clean status' or springtomize 2 in cydia. You could then hide that iPod icon in your status bar and stop it going over the wave.
    Right on it...thanks a bunch for the info...
    And for the crazy clock page...
    Last edited by kristatos; 01-15-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: add thanks...