Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Default lots of problems on iphone 4 using 5.0
    wednesday is going into novemner

calander , clock, and weather aren't clear

music and mail are regular

not sure how to fix these things. if someone made a tutorial on what to do after having downloaded all the neccesary cydia apps and tweaks would be greatly appreciated. the video shown doesnt help at all as it seems as if the video shown is out of date

I had the same problem. I went into my calendar settings and changed the settings. I think that the Months should not be full months like `NOVEMBER`. They should only read `NOV`. I think it had something to do with the gregorian settings or region etc. That MIGHT be the problem.... don't know about the clock and weather though

Thanx firefink, that tip solve the problem. Thanx once again!

Does anyone know how to mod the google calendar widget so it shows the next two appointments no matter how far ahead they are ? Like the widget in blue's new theme existenz

Thanks
    Thanked 21,634 Times in 4,335 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1010 View Post
    Does anyone know how to mod the google calendar widget so it shows the next two appointments no matter how far ahead they are ? Like the widget in blue's new theme existenz
    I haven't seen this widget but in an html file there must be a link to the calendar with your email address.com/full',1); something like that! Well the 1 (one) at the end means 1 day, I made the Existenz one to show a full year ahead hence the 365 at the end instead of 1.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

sandy1010 (11-17-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I haven't seen this widget but in an html file there must be a link to the calendar with your email address.com/full',1); something like that! Well the 1 (one) at the end means 1 day, I made the Existenz one to show a full year ahead hence the 365 at the end instead of 1.
    thanks Ian , that did it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy1010 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-17-2011)

hello,

speak someone german?? my English very bad!!

it is very nice theme!!

i have problems with performance under ios5!! PerPagehtml off all faster! perPagehtml on all slow and laggy!!

greetz Kasi

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi_NB View Post
    hello,

speak someone german?? my English very bad!!

it is very nice theme!!

i have problems with performance under ios5!! PerPagehtml off all faster! perPagehtml on all slow and laggy!!

greetz Kasi
    Install Barrel and set animations to off. I found that this helps make everything smooth. Not sure how or why but I tried it a thousand times and it works every time.

hello TWEBB911

barrel is installet and animations off!! and helps only in WinterBoard but not in PerPageHtml!!

I think it is due to the weatheranimations i have iphone 4!

it is really slow!

greetz

I have the beta Bite and the quick reply is not themed. Should it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi_NB View Post
    hello TWEBB911

barrel is installet and animations off!! and helps only in WinterBoard but not in PerPageHtml!!

I think it is due to the weatheranimations i have iphone 4!

it is really slow!

greetz
    Try a reboot... or worse case, do a fresh install of everything. I have an iphone 4 and everything for this theme and I find it works fine. Sometimes its a bit laggy only on the first page and yes that is most likely due to the weather animation but that's normal. It shouldn't be laggy on the other pages...

Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    I have the beta Bite and the quick reply is not themed. Should it be?
    I've tried BiteSMS and it wasn't themed for me either. I have a friend who has bite installed with a different theme and it's not themed on there either. I think it's normal for being in beta testing... Grab iRealSMS 3.0 if you want it themed. same thing in my opinion...
    Last edited by TWEBB911; 11-17-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Default Apps Screen
    I just changed the image for the wallpaper from the CONFIG Page to say APPS using Photoshop.
    Can someone direct me where I need to store this image using iFile and the proper name for page 6.
    I found the Glyph image and got that updated...just can't find the background images to update title.

..... DISREGARD...... I found the answer.
    Thank you,
    Mike
    Last edited by spanishcop; 11-18-2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Found My Answer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    I just changed the CONFIG Page to say APPS using Photoshop.

Can someone direct me where I need to store this image using iFile and the proper name of the PNG file for page 6.

Thank you,
    Mike
    Name the file "Wallpaper.png" & it goes in var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/equiX-Page6

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Eagle1969 (02-03-2012), spanishcop (11-18-2011)

Hi guys,

Could some of you tell me how to get the icontext more visible ?
    Maybe change it into white color !!

And also the animated weahter, can i get it bigger ? i have putted it on the top but want it to fill out more on the screen.

Thanks and take care

mega

@Ian. Thanks or trying to help me with changing the home page `day` language. Actually, I wrote it in Japanese but I got an error code `cocoa code 517`... any idea for a workaround?

Default Agree....
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaTechMann View Post
    Hi guys,

Could some of you tell me how to get the icontext more visible ?
    Maybe change it into white color !!

And also the animated weahter, can i get it bigger ? i have putted it on the top but want it to fill out more on the screen.

Thanks and take care

mega
    I have to agree..... I would like to know how to make the icon text just a bit brighter. I have seen this text in white and it is too bright.... I think a brighter grey would be great. If anyone can give some input please as to how this can be changed, I would greatly appreciate it too.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    I have to agree..... I would like to know how to make the icon text just a bit brighter. I have seen this text in white and it is too bright.... I think a brighter grey would be great. If anyone can give some input please as to how this can be changed, I would greatly appreciate it too.

Mike
    I agree with you as well. White is too bright but it's too dark as is. Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks

For all who want the icon text more visible:

Go to the equiX.theme and open the "Info.plist" file.
    There are two adjustments, DockedIconLabelStyle (dock icons) and UndockedIconLabelStyle (springboard icons)
    In each <key>, look for the opacity setting, it is currently set at 0.4 for the dock and 0.2 for undocked icons, just make it a bit higher i.e try them both at 0.6 or 7.. whatever you wish, 1.0 is maximum and 0.0 is invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by firefink View Post
    @Ian. Thanks or trying to help me with changing the home page `day` language. Actually, I wrote it in Japanese but I got an error code `cocoa code 517`... any idea for a workaround?
    Sorry pal, this code is something about unsupported/Inapplicable format, don't know a workaround.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 11-18-2011 at 09:22 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Eagle1969 (02-03-2012), MegaTechMann (11-19-2011), spanishcop (11-19-2011), TWEBB911 (11-18-2011)

@Ian - thanks for the help with making the text brighter. Worked like a charm.

Cheers

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TWEBB911 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (11-18-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TWEBB911 View Post
    @Ian - thanks for the help with making the text brighter. Worked like a charm.

Cheers
    You're all welcome, and don't forget to press it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -thx.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 11-18-2011 at 10:07 PM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

firefink (11-20-2011), Jerry Morten (11-22-2011), TWEBB911 (11-18-2011), xtrememan (03-26-2012)

Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast