Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1703

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

If you have the images ready the best thing to do is just enable it above the equiX theme in winterboard. Otherwise any equiX update and you'll lose your changes.

The phone dialer is Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone
    Calculator is Bundles/com.apple.calculator

Edit: Woot post 1000!
    Last edited by KraXik; 11-10-2011 at 04:57 PM.

No, just LSWidget@2x... I have looked high and low in the theme folder and can't figure it out. I've even tried deleting the LSWidget and not replacing it and the wallpaper still remains..
    Last edited by TWEBB911; 11-10-2011 at 06:51 PM.

Any chance someone could make a texticon for "Music+"?

Default Themeit??
    Since theme it is not compatible with iOS 5 how do I get is theme now? Haha...please tell me I'm not screwed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    Since theme it is not compatible with iOS 5 how do I get is theme now? Haha...please tell me I'm not screwed.
    I have exactly the same problem with some of my other themes. I don't think I'll use themeit anymore except for maybe previewing themes. I've heard you can use the site and download to a desktop and then pass the files across. If you can't, a polite PM to blue with proof of purchase and your cydia number and then he can 'gift' the theme in cydia to you.

Quote Originally Posted by TWEBB911 View Post
    No, just LSWidget@2x... I have looked high and low in the theme folder and can't figure it out. I've even tried deleting the LSWidget and not replacing it and the wallpaper still remains..
    Yep your right the file is called [email protected]. It worked for me when I changed it. Maybe you just need to clear the cache. Try using perfect theme in cydia. Other than checking and double checking for spelling mistakes, that's all I can suggest.
    Last edited by KraXik; 11-11-2011 at 04:14 AM.

Thanks

I have this shadow on my lockscreen themed screen kinda dark. When I slide to unlock it brightens up like normal. Any thoughts

Here a screen shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1321015132.166177.jpg  

Thanks

I would take a guess at that being the barLCD. Are you on iOS5? If so and you done this to hide your clock I think you missed point 3. -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...pli=1&hl=en_US

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TWEBB911 View Post
    Any chance someone could make a texticon for "Music+"?
    Attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -music-.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

TWEBB911 (11-20-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Attached
    You the man! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Yep your right the file is called [email
    [email protected][/email]. It worked for me when I changed it. Maybe you just need to clear the cache. Try using perfect theme in cydia. Other than checking and double checking for spelling mistakes, that's all I can suggest.
    I tried that perfect theme. It didn't work. So what I tried was adding the original [email protected] along with the LockBackground.html back into the theme and then I replaced the LSWidget with the wallpaper I want and it worked. But then when I deleted the LockBackground, it went back to the original equiX wallpaper.

-wallpaper.png
    Last edited by TWEBB911; 11-11-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks

Ahhhh!! I understand. That Lockbackground.html tells winterboard to put an image (LSWidget) onto the lockscreen. If you take out that HTML code I believe it is just your stock wallpaper on your lockscreen which you select by setting it as your background.

What is it that your after on your lockscreen? just an image with no widget (day, date and weather)?

Ahhhh!! I understand. That Lockbackground.html tells winterboard to put an image (LSWidget) onto the lockscreen. If you take out that HTML code I believe it is just your stock wallpaper on your lockscreen which you select by setting it as your background.

What is it that your after on your lockscreen? just an image with no widget (day, date and weather)?
    Ya, just a wallpaper. I don't need the widget on the lockscreen and I use intelliscreenx so I just want the lockscreen as basic as I can. I actually think I figured it out. I just went into the LockBackground.html and delted the codes for the widget. Now I have the wallpaper I want and everything seems to be working fine. My weather and procalendar on my springboard seem to be working fine so I think I got it. Unless you can think of any issues there might be with that? As I said, so far I don't see any and it worked

Thanks

To be honest, I'm very surprised that when you removed the HTML code completely from the theme folder that it didn't revert back to your stock lockscreen, but owell whatever works I guess

To be honest, I'm very surprised that when you removed the HTML code completely from the theme folder that it didn't revert back to your stock lockscreen, but owell whatever works I guess
    Well that's kind of what I was hoping would happen LOL... Ah well, you roll with the punches I suppose. Maybe it's something I did when I removed the lockscreen clock. Like I said I use intelliscreenx, so if you remove the clock from the lockscreen, it removes it from intelliscreenx which I don't know if you're using it but it looks bad. So I put the clock back on the lockscreen and I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but ah well. LOL

Thanks for all you're help. It's much appreciated!

Thanks

Missed point 3 where? What would that be
    ? your link (thanks) won't open

Thanks

Try this - http://docs.google.com/document/d/1d...pli=1&hl=en_US

If the link doesn't work, basically you need to add a blank image called [email protected] to equiX/folders/TelephonyUI.framework
    Last edited by KraXik; 11-11-2011 at 01:24 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

anig (11-11-2011)

Can someone help me getting rid of the digital clock or analog on the first page html, because I have both showing and the digital is overlap the analog. I'm ruining IOS 5

Any future plans to theme callbar to the equix theme? If not would you consider it?

@Memorazo: I think you need to go into winterboard and make sure the Analogclockblack is ABOVE the equix theme. Drag it above if its under. That should work.

Bluemetal: I am wondering if I can change the script for the day on the calendar at the top of the screen. I would like it to read in Japanese. Is this possible?

Thanks
    Thanked 21,634 Times in 4,335 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firefink View Post
    @Memorazo: I think you need to go into winterboard and make sure the Analogclockblack is ABOVE the equix theme. Drag it above if its under. That should work.

Bluemetal: I am wondering if I can change the script for the day on the calendar at the top of the screen. I would like it to read in Japanese. Is this possible?
    Assuming you have a keyboard that can type in Japanese, navigate to equiX.theme/Widgets/Clock folder and open the "Digital-clock.js" file for editing. Look at the screenshot below, just change the days to Japanese text, save and re-spring.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2011-11-17-11.06.10-am.png  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast