+ Reply
Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: equiX

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by princicci Good evening. I puechase this theme on cydia , installed but i have some problem. I d like to replace the bitesms icon with glyph icon,
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princicci View Post
    Good evening. I puechase this theme on cydia , installed but i have some problem. I d like to replace the bitesms icon with glyph icon, but don't work. How can i replace it? and how can replace the facebook icon too?7Another question please...the weather icon dont work...someone can help me? thanks in advance
    To change the icons is easy! So using iFile or whatever programme you use. Go to the EquiX theme and inside is the icon folder. Put whatever picture you want in there. Now here's the important bit! It must be named exactly what the icon is called biteSMS is different to BiteSMS. Also you need two copies of the picture one will be called for example Facebook.png the other will be [email protected].

Do you mean the weather icon for the app? Or the weather on the corner of the homescreen? How is it not working?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

princicci (09-13-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I want to do is: set the time of sunrise and sunset on the widget and the wind speed

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    To change the icons is easy! So using iFile or whatever programme you use. Go to the EquiX theme and inside is the icon folder. Put whatever picture you want in there. Now here's the important bit! It must be named exactly what the icon is called biteSMS is different to BiteSMS. Also you need two copies of the picture one will be called for example Facebook.png the other will be [email protected].

Do you mean the weather icon for the app? Or the weather on the corner of the homescreen? How is it not working?
    i try to replace with your istruction now work...only biteSMS don't work

Thanks
    Thanked 2,744 Times in 553 Posts

Holy mother of God... Second theme of Blue I installed in 2 days... I want 2 devices to be able to use both of them!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Blue (09-14-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

CAn i request an icon? Id like to have whatsapp icon in glyph.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by princicci; 09-13-2011 at 02:55 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to princicci For This Useful Post:

KraXik (09-13-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Good evening ...Sorry for all request.
    SOmeone can help me with no undocked icon labels?? i activate it but i always have the icon's name. I move it on top but never work too....any suggestion please??

Thanks
    Thanked 8,104 Times in 1,123 Posts

workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

CAn i request an icon? Id like to have whatsapp icon in glyph.
    Thanks in advance
    Here u go

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

Blue (09-14-2011), KraXik (09-14-2011), princicci (09-14-2011), ReBourne (09-13-2011)

Thanks

And here's qTweeter theme for equiX! It's a quickie, maybe I'll improve that...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails equiX-img_1449.png  

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Blue (09-14-2011), KraXik (09-14-2011)

Thanks

SOmeone can help me with no undocked icon labels?? i activate it but i always have the icon's name. I move it on top but never work too....any suggestion please??
    Yep. Go into your springjumps app. Inside will be jump icons. This is where you change the name of them and just change them to blank.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

princicci (09-14-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I there, i like to make a request...

can you please make the theme work with C Apple Peel software, this is a case that will convert ipod touch 4 into a iphone...

link:iSkyPeel.com - C Apple Peel T288 Transform Your iPod Touch to An iPhone

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,158 Times in 3,317 Posts

This theme uses it's own info.plist file for where and how labels are visible. I made them very small with some transparency to not destroy the look of equiX. The labels for any dock icon (here for the used springjumps) are set to be not visible at all.You don't need any other tweaks to remove them. Disable other tweaks and it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by sham021 View Post
    I there, i like to make a request...

can you please make the theme work with C Apple Peel software, this is a case that will convert ipod touch 4 into a iphone...

link:iSkyPeel.com - C Apple Peel T288 Transform Your iPod Touch to An iPhone
    EquiX works on iPod. if c apple peel installs own software like e. g. a own phone app or something then only this
    specific app may be unthemed if they dont use standard UI graphics. but I won't buy a iPod and this 100$ case only to test one app
    Last edited by Blue; 09-14-2011 at 01:58 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi blue, if u can make the theme for this then please do so....BTW..you can still download the software without having to buy the case..and it will still run on your iphone...if you can make the theme i will provide you the download link to the software.

Thanks

Edit: Capital letter text icons! yay! equiX-eurosport-2x.pngequiX-real-racing-2x.pngequiX-mobilerss-2x.pngequiX-gwarstouch-2x.pngequiX-sky-news-2x.pngequiX-modmyi-2x.pngequiX-ifile-2x.pngequiX-peggle-2x.pngequiX-infinity-blade-2x.png
    Last edited by KraXik; 09-14-2011 at 03:39 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just got the email from themeit telling me about this theme. Looks very nice. Very nice indeed. Like StudioOS (which I was thinking of buying) only better. Looks like good work (again) bluemetal.

Questions:
    1) How complete is the theme really?
    2) The FAQ says the theme needs to run in summerboard mode. Does that slow things down? The description of summerboard mode in the winterboard app ("ancient/slow") is not encouraging.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onelifecrisis View Post
    Just got the email from themeit telling me about this theme. Looks very nice. Very nice indeed. Like StudioOS (which I was thinking of buying) only better. Looks like good work (again) bluemetal.

Questions:
    2) The FAQ says the theme needs to run in summerboard mode. Does that slow things down? The description of summerboard mode in the winterboard app ("ancient/slow") is not encouraging.
    1. Very.
    2. I can't notice any slow down. The theme uses SummerBoard as it's about 1million% easier to theme icons. No need for finding stupid bundle names and then Icon names.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Theme it
    Hi blue,

i have purchased the Theme on theme it. Now i can't install it because i get the Message, that i don't have Springjumps installed. I have got Springjumps installed ! What can i do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

here is the fix clockDate spanish language

Code:
    if (Spanish == true){
    var this_weekday_name_array = new Array( "Domingo","lunes","martes","miércoles","jueves","viernes","sabado" )
    var this_month_name_array = new Array( "ENE","FEB","MAR","ABR","MAY","JUN","JUL","AGO","SEP","OCT","NOV","DIC" )
    }
    and here is the weather translation "Spanish language "

Code:
    // *******	START SPANISH TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION	****************************

if (langSpanish == true){

translatedesc=obj.description.toLowerCase();

if (translatedesc=='description') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Your Description';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Soleado'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Llovizna'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='heavy snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nieve fuerte'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='heavy rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Luvia fuerte'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='rain and snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Lluvia y nieve'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='mixed rain and snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mezcla de lluvia y nieve'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='fair') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Despejado';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='mostly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mayormente soleado';	  }
    		if (translatedesc=='partly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parcialmente soleado';   }
    		if (translatedesc=='intermittent clouds') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Intermitente nublado';	 }
    		if (translatedesc=='hazy sunshine') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Sol brumoso';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='haze') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Bruma'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mayormente nublado';	 }
    		if (translatedesc=='cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nublado';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Niebla';	  }
    		if (translatedesc=='showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Chubascos';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parcialmente soleado con chubascos';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='thunderstorms') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tormentas electricas';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='thunderstorm') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tormenta electrica';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mayormente nublado con tormentas de chubascos';	  }
    		if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parcialmente soleado con tormentas de chubascos';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='light rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Lluvia ligera';	  }
    		if (translatedesc=='rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Lluvia';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Rafagas';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mayormente nublado con rafagas';   }
    		if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parcialmente soleado con rafagas';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='snow flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Rafagas de nieve';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='snow showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Precipitaciones de nieve';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nieve';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mayormente nublado con nieve';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='ice') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Hielo';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='sleet') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Aguanieve';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='freezing rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Lluvia bajo cero';	 }
    		if (translatedesc=='rain and snow mixed') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mezcla de lluvia y nieve';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='hot') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Caluroso';	  }
    		if (translatedesc=='cold') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Frio';   }
    		if (translatedesc=='windy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Vientoso';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='clear') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Despejado';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='mostly clear') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mayormente despejado';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='partly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parcialmente despejado';	 }
    		if (translatedesc=='hazy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Bruma';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='partly cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parcialmente nublado con chubascos';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mayormente nublado con chubascos';	  }
    		if (translatedesc=='party cloudy with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Parcialmente nublado con tormentas de chubascos';	 }
    		if (translatedesc=='foggy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Neblina';	 }
    		if (translatedesc=='light snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nieve ligera'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='light snow showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Ligeras precipitaciones de nieve'; }       
    		if (translatedesc=='rain shower') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Precipitaciones de lluvia';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Bruma';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='mixed rain and sleet') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mezcla de lluvia y aguanieve';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='mixed snow and sleet') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mezcla de nieve y aguanieve';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='severe thunderstorms') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tormentas electricas severas';	 }
    		if (translatedesc=='hurricane') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Huracan';	  }
    		if (translatedesc=='tropical storm') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tormenta tropical';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='tornado') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tornado';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='freezing drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Llovizna helada';	  }
    		if (translatedesc=='blowing snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Viento y nieve'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='hail') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Granizo'; }
    		if (translatedesc=='dust') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Polvareda';	}
    		if (translatedesc=='somky') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Humeado';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='blustery') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tempestuoso';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='mixed rain and hail') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Mezcla de lluvia y granizo';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='isolated thunderstorms') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tormentas electricas aisladas';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='isolated thundershowers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tormentas aisladas';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='scattered thunderstorms') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Tormentas electricas dispersas';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='scattered showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Chubascos dispersos';	 }
    		if (translatedesc=='scattered snow showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Precipitaciones de nieve dispersas';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='light rain with thunder') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='LLuvia y tormenta ligera';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='not available') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='No disponible';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='drifting snow/windy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Acumulacion de nieve y viento';    }
    		if (translatedesc=='light rain shower') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Precipitaciones de lluvia ligera';	  }	 
    		if (translatedesc=='mist') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Niebla'; }	 
    		}
    	// *******	END SPANISH TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION	****************************

Hi Blue all I want is set sunrise and sunset hour in the widget and the wind speed

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to disastherpieces For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-14-2011), KraXik (09-14-2011), mightymoist (01-14-2012)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee_Cgn View Post
    Hi blue,

i have purchased the Theme on theme it. Now i can't install it because i get the Message, that i don't have Springjumps installed. I have got Springjumps installed ! What can i do?
    Make sure spring jumps is not turned off in the mobile substrate section of sbsettings.

Failing that reinstall it.

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 3,857 Posts

Hi Blue, it's been a while M8 but Iv'e been popping my head into MMI quite often to see what's going on and I'm not surprised to see you are still pumping out the best ones, you deserve "Themer of the year 2011" award for sure just for the sheer quantity of high class themes you have done. Wish you all the best with your latest creation M8
    Ian.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (09-18-2011), da"S"master (09-14-2011), EninaJ (09-14-2011), KraXik (09-14-2011), ReBourne (09-14-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onelifecrisis View Post

Questions:
    For your first question i have to say :Bluemetal's theme are quite complete, but I always use them with The themes of zausser & co which really are complete. Z-UI is nice for LiveOS, Redline for StudioOS or Blueline/Leg1on for equiX and it's perfect
    I have to say : these themes often miss qTweeter & MBEx skins so I usually make it

Great job Blue
    Last edited by ulysseleviet; 09-14-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: bug in the matrix