Page 93 of 418 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I can't post the lockscreen bc it's integrated into the os7 dylib do no tweaks or extra lockscreen theme for this! But I did post the wallpaper a couples pages back and this version I'm using endfinity will release to the public I'm sure. So just be patient.
    Ah right I didn't realise that, thanks for telling me

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinds90 View Post
    So since defaulting to the default tile worked i'm guessing that means it's in the tile itself.
    Technically the iPod tile only needs the info.plist in it. Backup the ipod tile you want to test, then you can deleting every other file except the info.plist. On the first page, Endfinity has the code you need to insert between the <dict>'s for the different types of ipod tiles, so find the one with the controls and just make sure your info.plist only has what he posted to put between the <dict>'s. Respring and try the music player. If it works then your good to go. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-16-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKFR0ST View Post
    Can someone make me tiles with black symbols instead of white ones?....it would be greatly appreciated I have been wanting a white os7 theme but with black symbols but don't have the tools to do it.. I would like just the basic tiles.
    Music
    Mail
    Notes
    Contacts
    Safari
    Cydia
    Winter board
    Dream board
    Settings
    YouTube
    App store
    I file
    Calculator
    Camera
    Is this what you wanted?
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rameses09 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (11-17-2011), coconutxyz (11-16-2011)

bcscustom that didn't work lol had my fingers crossed. What really bothers me is it's just me. I guess i'll just go with the default tile for now.

Thanks

bcscustom that didn't work lol had my fingers crossed. What really bothers me is it's just me. I guess i'll just go with the default tile for now.
    Got me curious, are you running the latest animations dylib or the one from the deb file on page 1?
    At least you got it working with the default tile, so your a little better off than before.
    You'll probably gonna end up having to wait for the next update from EndFinity and hope it works on IOS5GM or try updating to IOS5.0 or better.

Well I already updated to 5.0.1. I.m running the one from page 1 that came with the theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Is this what you wanted?
    @rameses09,
    Nice job with the tiles On a white background the dark contrast is pretty cool! Definitely another option to add to my ever changing color moods Thanks DARKFROST for the idea, nice vision
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-16-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Attachment 552337
    hey guys check out my chat UI setup all balck an blue
    im late but could you share this keyboard please

I can't wait to get this theme! But I'm still waiting on the untethered jb to drop for ios5 :/

Thanks

Well I already updated to 5.0.1. I.m running the one from page 1 that came with the theme.
    That's strange, did you reinstall OS7 from scratch with the deb file? Did you try the animations dylib and it still resprings? Thats the latest one out but still a little buggy. Does it respring when you use the default IOS5 lockscreen player also?

Quote Originally Posted by bkmoses View Post
    I can't wait to get this theme! But I'm still waiting on the untethered jb to drop for ios5 :/
    @bkmoses,
    OS7 was one of the reasons I went for the tethered jb, lol. It's really not that bad, I run a iPod touch 4g also and IOS5's iMessages and notifications made the IOS5 update worthwhile
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-16-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Is this what you wanted?
    Yes it's exactly what I wanted thank you soooo much it looks great!!!!! thank you

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Already did. Look a couple pages back and it's there. It was my last UI zip file I posted
    Your chat UI in the .zip dosen't have the pink recipient chatwork, just silver and green? Can you attach thanks!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Does anyone els have the problem when switching from os7 and default were when you go to default it just shows the background of os7 and the apps are gone. This only started happening after a changed the dylib to add the animations....I don't want to take the animations out because it's what drew me to this alternate theme from the original....it's not a big problem but I hate having to respring every time I switch over

Also why do my apps crash after a while when using this theme is it because I dont have enough ram to run everything properly or something els...or is it because of the animations?

If someone has a solution for these problems it would be so very greatly appreciated.

Thank you in an advance

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the same problem too!!! I got kinda use to respringing it everytime i switch back and forth. Can anyone let us know if their are having problems also?

Thanks

In reference to the beta animations preview, when switching from OS7 to default in DreamBoard, the OS7 background will remain, even in default mode. Your right, a respring will fix it. That is a known issue and the reason EndFinity made it a beta preview and not an actual release. You will have issues with the animations dylib. When End can resume coding that will be fixed.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-17-2011 at 01:28 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Technically the iPod tile only needs the info.plist in it. Backup the ipod tile you want to test, then you can deleting every other file except the info.plist. On the first page, Endfinity has the code you need to insert between the <dict>'s for the different types of ipod tiles, so find the one with the controls and just make sure your info.plist only has what he posted to put between the <dict>'s. Respring and try the music player. If it works then your good to go. Hope this helps.
    i think what the problem was my ipod tile scrolls through different album covers so thats what conflicted with endfinity info.plist to have the back and forward media buttons.

Naw because I tried endfinity and the default tile. I think its the music app itself. Some time tonight or tomorrow i'm going to do a restore and fresh install of everything and see if that works.

The tile itself works fine but when i go inside the app is when things get stupid it seems.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Your chat UI in the .zip dosen't have the pink recipient chatwork, just silver and green? Can you attach thanks!
    heres the whole UI just drag and drop into var/stash/themes and select with winterboard
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ohlor51tdygv1go

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (12-02-2011), zinjen (11-18-2011)

Hey i tried adding the UI, but when i respring with winterboard and everything, the UI doesnt change at all.

Page 93 of 418 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast