Page 7 of 417 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    I have the colors customizable :P
    I'd like to have them too..Don't let us wait

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Sweet i gotta lose some live tiles ram is below 100
    I've got 81MB free...
    With the latest Wynd's version I had about 50MB..
    EndFinity did an amazing job!

  2. #122
    why i cant pin/unpin the icon??
    any1 can help me??
    i use iphone4 4.2.1 and dreamboard 1.1.4

  3. #123
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jarx14 View Post
    why i cant pin/unpin the icon??
    any1 can help me??
    i use iphone4 4.2.1 and dreamboard 1.1.4
    Explained a few posts back: check if the permissions of the OS7 folder and Tiles.plist are set to 755

  4. #124
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jarx14 View Post
    why i cant pin/unpin the icon??
    any1 can help me??
    i use iphone4 4.2.1 and dreamboard 1.1.4
    Make sure ya permissions are wre and ya should be good

  5. #125
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Hey pathkiller heres an idea which would be probly pretty simple for you. How bout doing something about the phone respringing after hitting process to free up ram. Im using 8 live tiles with a few more apps and i get around 290 after i hit process to free up ram but 8/10 times it resprings and that is soooo anoying can you fix that? Please! Also has anyone made any tiles for games like gunbros gravity guy fruit ninja or even a vevo app ones to go with the blue tiles.

  6. #126
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    I found 2 bug ;
    1 - when you Want to pin from the app menu you have to press completely to the right of the name instead of having to push on the icon or icon name .

    2 - when I'm moving the tile up and I pass over a large tile the tile I was moving cannot be move up again

    Thx again for the revive and I can't wait to see PK mod for this !! Are you guys will eventually work toghether or lone wolf ??

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Explained a few posts back: check if the permissions of the OS7 folder and Tiles.plist are set to 755
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Make sure ya permissions are wre and ya should be good
    can i use ifile? coz i dont have winsbc in my laptop
    how can i edit it?

  8. #128
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jarx14 View Post
    can i use ifile? coz i dont have winsbc in my laptop
    how can i edit it?
    Yea you can use ifile click the blue arrow and go all the way down where it has permissions and put wre for all of them

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Yea you can use ifile click the blue arrow and go all the way down where it has permissions and put wre for all of them
    yeah thx for the help man,
    now i can use this theme

  10. #130
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Np buddy that's what we here for

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Hey pathkiller heres an idea which would be probly pretty simple for you. How bout doing something about the phone respringing after hitting process to free up ram. Im using 8 live tiles with a few more apps and i get around 290 after i hit process to free up ram but 8/10 times it resprings and that is soooo anoying can you fix that? Please! Also has anyone made any tiles for games like gunbros gravity guy fruit ninja or even a vevo app ones to go with the blue tiles.
    That's mainly just a ram issue.
    Sbsettings tends to crash when u either press it to often, have low ram or have a lot running

  12. #132
    First let me say, amazing job. I've been using OS7 since it came out and havent switched to dreamboard OS7 because it kills my ram. Secondly, I've noticed that when you download and install a new app, from the app store or installulous, the app selection is off on the main page. I.E. If I select safari from the front page, it will open mail or calculator. Don't know what the cause of this could be, or if anyone else is experiencing this. I'm running it on 4.3.3

    Edit: forgot to mention that after installation and incorrect app openings, a simple respring fixes the problem.
    Last edited by CCoops11; 08-23-2011 at 11:36 AM.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    First let me say, amazing job. I've been using OS7 since it came out and havent switched to dreamboard OS7 because it kills my ram. Secondly, I've noticed that when you download and install a new app, from the app store or installulous, the app selection is off on the main page. I.E. If I select safari from the front page, it will open mail or calculator. Don't know what the cause of this could be, or if anyone else is experiencing this. I'm running it on 4.3.3

    Edit: forgot to mention that after installation and incorrect app openings, a simple respring fixes the problem.
    Yup same with me. It happens. And yes a simple respring will fix it. I don't know what causes it but I can't wait for the tile colors

  14. #134
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    I'm glad this theme is getting a revival.
    This is one of my most favorite themes.
    So this is what i did with it.
    It is a modded version of 1972petros OS7 Gold Theme found on the OS7 Mods Thread.
    This is running on a iPod Touch 4g running IOS4.3.3



    Using "Gravity Lockscreen" for the lock, I slide the image up to unlock.



    Modded the animated Calender to match this theme.
    Also modded some icons to transparent for a nice mix of black and clear.
    Notice the 138MB Free Memory. Thats with 16 tiles, 2 which are animated tiles.



    Weather widget small tile, ram hog, Notice the ram hit.



    Weather widget large tile, also ram hog, Notice the ram hit.





    "24k SBsetting theme", goes real nice with the OS7 Gold.



    UI themed with "24K" Winterboard theme



    I used "SB Rotator" to rotate the status bar, and "Rotation Lock" to keep it there.

    Last edited by bcscustom; 08-23-2011 at 08:55 PM.

  15. #135
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I like that setup looks real good

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (08-23-2011)

  17. #136
    Hey anyone know where I can get a working version of Muzik for iOS 4.3.3??? It keeps crashing whenever inopen it and it would top off this theme...

  18. #137
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I got same version as you and it works fine on mine

  19. #138
    Whered you download it from? I downloaded it from installulous Muzik version 3.5.1 and it crashes every attempt at opening.... I can't find it on the app store.

  20. #139
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Got mine off the AppStore

  21. #140
    >.> I think it's been removed from the app store. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Page 7 of 417 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •