Page 63 of 417 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

and I love this tooo

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

anja31 (10-17-2011), Jdot1224 (10-18-2011), zinjen (10-17-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Wow. I'm kind of surprised that nobody else took the time to write 4 lines of code...
    I know a few devs who have personally tried and have not been successful porting to Winterboard, not sure about DB though.. but you def have my attention!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (10-17-2011)

Wow. I'm kind of surprised that nobody else took the time to write 4 lines of code...
    every one did... its simple as hell
    problem is, if u go to far with the transparency u can use the lock screen

Thank you for stating the obvious
    your welcome

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hey end I for sure have figured out the problem now it was the iPod tile I have the one with the seek buttons and now I unpinned and all is good it loads fine and I can download any app but for some reason I still can't pin my yelp app it sends me to safe mode but I can live without it on the main page
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 10-17-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    so redone the white animted safari tile,
    seeing as i'm busy and not alot of free time i will not have time to make many
    so if you want just ask

Attachment 550913
    http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/anima.../1316918_o.gif

I NEED IT LOL

the link to the download is broken could you post another thanks

i really enjoy yall work and will be donating as soon as the download is fixed.
    Last edited by anican1994; 10-17-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Okay so I removed every trace of OS7 I could find on my phone, rebooted. Then I reinstalled Dreamboard and OS7 from Cydia. Then I replaced the .dylib, set the permissions, added the images folder and set the permissions of the OS7 folder recursively and then resprung. I downloaded an app from the app store BEFORE activating OS7 (the app was Instagram). Then I activated OS7 and was immediately put into safemode. If I delete Instagram, it works fine and doesn't go into safemode. I am completely baffled as to why this is happening. I'm running iOS 5 GM (which is what this was tested on) and am jailbroken with redsn0w.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Default hi
    can someone tell me why it wont let me pic to start or anything i can do everything but pin or unpin need help fast thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anican1994 View Post
    can someone tell me why it wont let me pic to start or anything i can do everything but pin or unpin need help fast thanks
    Check your permissions maybe?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Animated Safari Tile
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngryPIG For This Useful Post:

anja31 (10-18-2011), Jdot1224 (10-18-2011), kakadua (10-18-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anican1994 View Post
    the link to the download is broken could you post another thanks

i really enjoy yall work and will be donating as soon as the download is fixed.
    Huh, maybe mediafire had a short outage but I just tested it and it works fine.. Try it again, if it doesn't wok I'll send it to you per pm

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Erik,

You did the OS7 install perfectly except that you resprung and not REBOOTED after your OS7 Install. A REBOOT is required after OS7's first install to write everything to root for the first time.

Note:
    When IOS 5 final release came out there were enough subtle changes from IOS 5 GM that mobile substrate had to be updated again. Twice if I remember correctly . Since mobile substrate was updated for ios5 final maybe there's a issue now with it and the GM version (I have not tested this assumption because Im on IOS5 Final). Tiny Umbrella's Website and the BigBoss Repo both posted warnings about mobile substrate issues. I hate to tell you this but I'm thinking if you updated to IOS5 final your issue might go away because of this mobile substrate issue.
    As far a I know everybody who is running IOS5 final is not having your problem. If I remember correctly, End waited til IOS5 final to make last minute changes to the music tile part so it would work correctly on IOS5 Final.

When/if you restore your iOS to final do a setup as new and not a restore, that will remove all traces of your previous jailbreak and give you a clean slate to work with.

I finished the .deb package for OS7 V2.0.1 and after End tests it he will post it on page 1. That will install OS7 automatically and set everything up for you, including the new music tiles Just Reboot after the install

Edit:
    While testing the .deb file I noticed that a REBOOT is required, not a respring, to write everything back to root. I had gone into safe mode because OS7 folder was not in root/User/library until I REBOOTED. So thats one more thing to try before you go and install IOS5 Final. Hope this helps you.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 10-18-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Hey end nice progresses can you add possibility to switch to black tiles to use with white background tiles? Now I have two folders (Tiles and Tiles2) and I alternate them using iFile but in-theme option would be perfect when you have time of course! thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Okay so I removed every trace of OS7 I could find on my phone, rebooted. Then I reinstalled Dreamboard and OS7 from Cydia. Then I replaced the .dylib, set the permissions, added the images folder and set the permissions of the OS7 folder recursively and then resprung. I downloaded an app from the app store BEFORE activating OS7 (the app was Instagram). Then I activated OS7 and was immediately put into safemode. If I delete Instagram, it works fine and doesn't go into safemode. I am completely baffled as to why this is happening. I'm running iOS 5 GM (which is what this was tested on) and am jailbroken with redsn0w.
    it sounds like your having the same problem i was having although I would update to the final release of IOS5 but if you have the new music tile that End put up try and unpin it that worked for me because that was causing me this problem

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    Good stuff! Thanks.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (10-18-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Alright, here is the .deb to install this much easier. Thanks bcscustom for all the work you put in this!
    OS7v2.0.1.deb

Download, ssh into your device and put it into the root directory, open in iFile, press install and when it's done reboot your device. All three versions of the live music tiles are included, you can go to /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/ and activate them by renaming the com.apple.mobileipod ctrls / com apple.mobileipod sm to com.apple.mobileipod and doing a respiring. Enjoy!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (10-18-2011), kakadua (10-18-2011)

Did you read my post?

Page 63 of 417 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 163 ... LastLast