Page 54 of 417 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #1061
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    So...a few more hours to wait until IOS5 =D
    Well i cant wait either, but the thing that i am really waiting for is the untethered jailbreak release, right? Without that, there's no OS7.

    OS7 is by far the best theme anyone has ever created, when end finishes OS7 i will remember end and wynd like gods.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to buelercuber For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (10-12-2011)

  3. #1062
    No Fking WAY!!! I just got a semi !! thats AWESOME!!

    all you got to do now is work your magic with the category folders and this will be straight up THE DOGS BOLLOX!!

    are you anywhere near starting on the folders?? would it be poss to have the folders open up to show lists of apps in each that all have the same animations and layouts as the app list? I personally totally dislike the standard appgrids that most greamboard themes use, and this would be massive a turning point


    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    So, the thing is I'm not quite sure if I can make the iOS 5 release in time, due to the problems everyone is having. Now before you grab your pitchfork in an attempt to kill me, you should take a look at this and (maybe) reconsider:


  4. #1063
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    No Fking WAY!!! I just got a semi !! thats AWESOME!!

    all you got to do now is work your magic with the category folders and this will be straight up THE DOGS BOLLOX!!

    are you anywhere near starting on the folders?? would it be poss to have the folders open up to show lists of apps in each that all have the same animations and layouts as the app list? I personally totally dislike the standard appgrids that most greamboard themes use, and this would be massive a turning point
    Haha, thanks. No, I haven't started folders yet, they're on my list, but as I always say, I'm not promising anything. But if I get them done, you can be sure that they will fit the theme perfectly in terms of looks, and I'm definitely going to try to get the wp7 UI over to folders

  5. #1064
    EndFinity, when the final iOS5 comes out, and you try it on to check if you've fixed the bugs, will you release a new version with those bugs fixed (without animations) o will you wait till you get the animations to work perfectly??
    thankss

  6. #1065
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by krikykid View Post
    EndFinity, when the final iOS5 comes out, and you try it on to check if you've fixed the bugs, will you release a new version with those bugs fixed (without animations) o will you wait till you get the animations to work perfectly??
    thankss
    Next release will be without the animations. Right now they are in a really early stage of development and there's a lot to be done. And I want to make sure that I get them right

  7. #1066
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Next release will be without the animations. Right now they are in a really early stage of development and there's a lot to be done. And I want to make sure that I get them right
    Looks fantastic! I'm excited that you are releasing a version for iOS5 without the animations (will this be along side the launch at 10AM PST?) <--- Wishful thinking!

    Also: did you get around to bolding the badge #'s on the tiles? I love the big #'s versus the old ones but they didn't seem aligned properly and didn't seem bolded? Thanks in advance buddy.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  8. #1067
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Looks fantastic! I'm excited that you are releasing a version for iOS5 without the animations (will this be along side the launch at 10AM PST?) <--- Wishful thinking!

    Also: did you get around to bolding the badge #'s on the tiles? I love the big #'s versus the old ones but they didn't seem aligned properly and didn't seem bolded? Thanks in advance buddy.
    Well, as you can see in the video, the badges are back to normal

  9. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Well, as you can see in the video, the badges are back to normal
    so that means next release will have those badges, we wont have to edit the plist file to make them as the real WP7??

  10. #1069
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Well, as you can see in the video, the badges are back to normal
    I might be missing something, the tile in the video that appears to have a badge # is the Mail but it appears it isn't bolded like the OS7.. or maybe its the font? Here take a look this is what im talking about..

    -eq9h12.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -eq9h12.jpg  
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  11. #1070
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I might be missing something, the tile in the video that appears to have a badge # is the Mail but it appears it isn't bolded like the OS7.. or maybe its the font? Here take a look this is what im talking about..

    -eq9h12.jpg
    Guess I didn't look close enough. But that should be an easy fix.

    Quote Originally Posted by krikykid View Post
    so that means next release will have those badges, we wont have to edit the plist file to make them as the real WP7??
    Well, no... I mean could do that, but I think that would take away a level of user customization, and I don't think that many people would like that

  12. #1071
    Just noticed that CallMe made OS7 totally black .__. lol.. could be that I'm still on iOS 4, but who knows ^^.
    But made it work by removing CallMe again after I made the CallMe-icons I needed

    I'm really looking forward to the update!!

  13. #1072

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    kakadua (10-12-2011)

  15. #1073
    I heard ur iPod tile only works if it's running in the BG already...is that true ?

  16. #1074
    How do you install this? I'm having trouble D:

  17. #1075
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alphonse3344 View Post
    How do you install this? I'm having trouble D:
    That's probably my fault. I removed the download link a few days ago, put it back up and forgot to put up the second download link that contains some files you need to make it work. For some reason, mediafire won't load for me right now, I'll put it up again as soon as it works

    EDIT: Updated the download links and instructions on the first page, take a look at it

  18. #1076
    Hey guys,

    Recent and obsessive lurker, just made an account to thank endfinity, wynd, gan-man and all you guys for the time and effort put in this outstanding theme.

    In the past weeks, I have been constantly re-reading threads and screwing around with photoshop, other programs, and my phone until I got my OS7 theme the way I liked it...

    Now, I just backed up everything and up upgraded to iOS 5 because I couldn't wait any longer to mess around with it, but I eagerly await an untethered jailbreak and end's new release!!

    iOS5 and end's release are so exciting to me because I feel like I am finally done playing catch-up and am ready to move forward with everyone using and working on this theme.

    Thanks!

  19. #1077
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    I'm lovin the animated tiles looks sick! Although I'd love to be able to choose wallpapers and background tiles from the new settings page it's still better then previous version! Keep up the good work endfinity! Music tile looks sick too love the fact that I can change tracks right from the home screen an display the current song playing.

  20. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    That's probably my fault. I removed the download link a few days ago, put it back up and forgot to put up the second download link that contains some files you need to make it work. For some reason, mediafire won't load for me right now, I'll put it up again as soon as it works

    EDIT: Updated the download links and instructions on the first page, take a look at it
    Thanks EndFinity!
    EDIT: Can't find v2.0 D:
    Last edited by alphonse3344; 10-13-2011 at 07:14 AM.

  21. #1079

  22. #1080
    When do you update it?

Page 54 of 417 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •