+ Reply
Page 49 of 418 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 hey why does my iphone respring after i choose a background or tile color then goes to safe mode? im on ios5.0 gm and i put
...
  1. #961
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,439
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 926 Times in 452 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    hey why does my iphone respring after i choose a background or tile color then goes to safe mode? im on ios5.0 gm and i put evrything where it goes and evrytime i try to choose a tile or background or wallpaper it resprings then puts me into safe mode. could it be bc i have winterboard and winterboard fix and winterfix??? let me know i really want this updated version...
    somethings do cause a crash. but winterboard/winterfix is NOT one of them
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

  2. #962

  3. #963
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    I don't have tweaks right now bc ios5.0 gm doesn't allow 3rd party app settings to appear in settings app. I tried following a thread in sinful iPhone on how to manually input certain tweaks in settings.plist under preferences app but no cigar so lucky thing I backed up my original settings.plist an just put it back. So I'm not sure what's goin on but I'd really like for this to be fixed bc I love what you did with the update endfinity. **** I've been waiting for this update

  4. #964
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    I don't have tweaks right now bc ios5.0 gm doesn't allow 3rd party app settings to appear in settings app. I tried following a thread in sinful iPhone on how to manually input certain tweaks in settings.plist under preferences app but no cigar so lucky thing I backed up my original settings.plist an just put it back. So I'm not sure what's goin on but I'd really like for this to be fixed bc I love what you did with the update endfinity. **** I've been waiting for this update
    Alright, so tweaks are not the problem. Have you tried downloading and installing again?

  5. #965
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    It crashes when I choose any of the new settings you just inputted. Could it be a notification center tweak?

    Downloading what? The os7 theme? Or the new dylib

  6. #966
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    It crashes when I choose any of the new settings you just inputted. Could it be a notification center tweak?

    Downloading what? The os7 theme? Or the new dylib
    The new 2.0.0 dylib. I made some changes and updated the link, you should try that.

  7. #967
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    That's what I'm using! The new 2.0.0 dylib or did you update an upload another one?

  8. #968

  9. #969
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Ok I can't right now bc I'm in a movie theatre so I'll do it when I get home! Hope it works I really like this version I've been following what you did in this thread since the beginning and love what you've done with what wynd started! Also can you put exactly what I need to change for the iPod tile to change tracks? If you can post the whole info.plist for the new iPod tile. Thanks

  10. #970
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    Ok I can't right now bc I'm in a movie theatre so I'll do it when I get home! Hope it works I really like this version I've been following what you did in this thread since the beginning and love what you've done with what wynd started! Also can you put exactly what I need to change for the iPod tile to change tracks? If you can post the whole info.plist for the new iPod tile. Thanks
    Haha, yeah, it's just a first attempt, but no worries, I'll fix it soon if that doesn't do it. And I'll upload the Info.plist files later

  11. #971
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Thanks man I appreciate it an hopefully it works I really like this version.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (10-08-2011)

  13. #972
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Any suggested videos i can go by to upgrade to ios5 jailbreak tethered?

    "What's new in version 2.0.0 (iOS 5 ONLY)"

    but you say at the top

    "Note: This was only tested on iOS 5 Beta 7 but should also work on 4.3.3 (Doesn't work correctly on 4.2.1)."

    can i use the new 2.0 update if i'm on 4.3.1?
    Last edited by buelercuber; 10-08-2011 at 03:34 PM.

  14. #973
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by buelercuber View Post
    "What's new in version 2.0.0 (iOS 5 ONLY)"

    but you say at the top

    "Note: This was only tested on iOS 5 Beta 7 but should also work on 4.3.3 (Doesn't work correctly on 4.2.1)."

    can i use the new 2.0 update if i'm on 4.3.1?
    Oops, forgot to edit that. You can sure try it on 4.3.1, but chances are that it won't work correctly

  15. #974
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Oops, forgot to edit that. You can sure try it on 4.3.1, but chances are that it won't work correctly
    i don't want to take any chances then i'll have to wait till ios5 untethered comes out. unless there's an easy upgrade i can do to go from 4.3.1 to 4.3.3. any suggestions?

  16. #975
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    End,
    Heres some feedback, maybe this will help you debug.
    Updated to newest V2. Im on a iPod Touch 4g, IOS4.3.3. Anytime I go to the settings and make a change it resprings into safe mode, but after a restart from safe mode the changes actually applied. So it does work cept for the safe mode issue. I noticed that when I tried the large ipod tile with controls it works nice if you have music already playing, but if no music is playing and I press forward/backward my device locks up. Thanks for your hard work on this.

  17. #976
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    End,
    Heres some feedback, maybe this will help you debug.
    Updated to newest V2. Im on a iPod Touch 4g, IOS4.3.3. Anytime I go to the settings and make a change it resprings into safe mode, but after a restart from safe mode the changes actually applied. So it does work cept for the safe mode issue. I noticed that when I tried the large ipod tile with controls it works nice if you have music already playing, but if no music is playing and I press forward/backward my device locks up. Thanks for your hard work on this.
    Thanks for the feedback!

  18. #977
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,066
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Having same problems to end 4.3.3

  19. #978

  20. #979
    iPhoneaholic slim009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Alright, thanks for all the bug reports, I've taken down the download link for now and it will be back up soon.
    just to report bro The new 2.0.0 dylib i downloaded has just put my phone in restore mode on ios5beta7 guess am just gonna have to update GM now was trying to wait till final release oh well on less i can get it out of restore mode

  21. #980
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by buelercuber View Post
    i don't want to take any chances then i'll have to wait till ios5 untethered comes out. unless there's an easy upgrade i can do to go from 4.3.1 to 4.3.3. any suggestions?
    no suggestions for ios5 beta???? AT ALL? i mean i understand that you have bug fixes to be fixed, but i want to go to ios5 os7 so i can help with that also! the more the merrier!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts