+ Reply
Page 49 of 418 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 hey why does my iphone respring after i choose a background or tile color then goes to safe mode? im on ios5.0 gm and i put
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    hey why does my iphone respring after i choose a background or tile color then goes to safe mode? im on ios5.0 gm and i put evrything where it goes and evrytime i try to choose a tile or background or wallpaper it resprings then puts me into safe mode. could it be bc i have winterboard and winterboard fix and winterfix??? let me know i really want this updated version...
    somethings do cause a crash. but winterboard/winterfix is NOT one of them
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have tweaks right now bc ios5.0 gm doesn't allow 3rd party app settings to appear in settings app. I tried following a thread in sinful iPhone on how to manually input certain tweaks in settings.plist under preferences app but no cigar so lucky thing I backed up my original settings.plist an just put it back. So I'm not sure what's goin on but I'd really like for this to be fixed bc I love what you did with the update endfinity. **** I've been waiting for this update

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

I don't have tweaks right now bc ios5.0 gm doesn't allow 3rd party app settings to appear in settings app. I tried following a thread in sinful iPhone on how to manually input certain tweaks in settings.plist under preferences app but no cigar so lucky thing I backed up my original settings.plist an just put it back. So I'm not sure what's goin on but I'd really like for this to be fixed bc I love what you did with the update endfinity. **** I've been waiting for this update
    Alright, so tweaks are not the problem. Have you tried downloading and installing again?

Thanks

It crashes when I choose any of the new settings you just inputted. Could it be a notification center tweak?

Downloading what? The os7 theme? Or the new dylib

Thanks

It crashes when I choose any of the new settings you just inputted. Could it be a notification center tweak?

Downloading what? The os7 theme? Or the new dylib
    The new 2.0.0 dylib. I made some changes and updated the link, you should try that.

Thanks

That's what I'm using! The new 2.0.0 dylib or did you update an upload another one?

Thanks

Ok I can't right now bc I'm in a movie theatre so I'll do it when I get home! Hope it works I really like this version I've been following what you did in this thread since the beginning and love what you've done with what wynd started! Also can you put exactly what I need to change for the iPod tile to change tracks? If you can post the whole info.plist for the new iPod tile. Thanks

Thanks

Ok I can't right now bc I'm in a movie theatre so I'll do it when I get home! Hope it works I really like this version I've been following what you did in this thread since the beginning and love what you've done with what wynd started! Also can you put exactly what I need to change for the iPod tile to change tracks? If you can post the whole info.plist for the new iPod tile. Thanks
    Haha, yeah, it's just a first attempt, but no worries, I'll fix it soon if that doesn't do it. And I'll upload the Info.plist files later

Thanks

Thanks man I appreciate it an hopefully it works I really like this version.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovemyiPhone4 For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (10-08-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any suggested videos i can go by to upgrade to ios5 jailbreak tethered?

"What's new in version 2.0.0 (iOS 5 ONLY)"

but you say at the top

"Note: This was only tested on iOS 5 Beta 7 but should also work on 4.3.3 (Doesn't work correctly on 4.2.1)."

can i use the new 2.0 update if i'm on 4.3.1?
    Last edited by buelercuber; 10-08-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buelercuber View Post
    "What's new in version 2.0.0 (iOS 5 ONLY)"

but you say at the top

"Note: This was only tested on iOS 5 Beta 7 but should also work on 4.3.3 (Doesn't work correctly on 4.2.1)."

can i use the new 2.0 update if i'm on 4.3.1?
    Oops, forgot to edit that. You can sure try it on 4.3.1, but chances are that it won't work correctly

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Oops, forgot to edit that. You can sure try it on 4.3.1, but chances are that it won't work correctly
    i don't want to take any chances then i'll have to wait till ios5 untethered comes out. unless there's an easy upgrade i can do to go from 4.3.1 to 4.3.3. any suggestions?

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

End,
    Heres some feedback, maybe this will help you debug.
    Updated to newest V2. Im on a iPod Touch 4g, IOS4.3.3. Anytime I go to the settings and make a change it resprings into safe mode, but after a restart from safe mode the changes actually applied. So it does work cept for the safe mode issue. I noticed that when I tried the large ipod tile with controls it works nice if you have music already playing, but if no music is playing and I press forward/backward my device locks up. Thanks for your hard work on this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    End,
    Heres some feedback, maybe this will help you debug.
    Updated to newest V2. Im on a iPod Touch 4g, IOS4.3.3. Anytime I go to the settings and make a change it resprings into safe mode, but after a restart from safe mode the changes actually applied. So it does work cept for the safe mode issue. I noticed that when I tried the large ipod tile with controls it works nice if you have music already playing, but if no music is playing and I press forward/backward my device locks up. Thanks for your hard work on this.
    Thanks for the feedback!

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Having same problems to end 4.3.3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Alright, thanks for all the bug reports, I've taken down the download link for now and it will be back up soon.
    just to report bro The new 2.0.0 dylib i downloaded has just put my phone in restore mode on ios5beta7 guess am just gonna have to update GM now was trying to wait till final release oh well on less i can get it out of restore mode

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buelercuber View Post
    i don't want to take any chances then i'll have to wait till ios5 untethered comes out. unless there's an easy upgrade i can do to go from 4.3.1 to 4.3.3. any suggestions?
    no suggestions for ios5 beta???? AT ALL? i mean i understand that you have bug fixes to be fixed, but i want to go to ios5 os7 so i can help with that also! the more the merrier!