+ Reply
Page 417 of 418 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407415416417418 LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by zinjen My thoughts exactly, although without somewhat of a tentative idea of a release date for Paragon or update to OS7 Revive.. it's tough to say what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    My thoughts exactly, although without somewhat of a tentative idea of a release date for Paragon or update to OS7 Revive.. it's tough to say what to do.
    Well, like I said before, gives me something to do while I wait. I'd been without an endfinity theme for way too long, so coming up with some work arounds is really not to big of a deal to me and personally I kinda like what a came up with, and will be a little sad to see it go.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

End, is the new update with Paragon features being developed exclusively for iOS 6 or 5.1.1 up?

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Well, like I said before, gives me something to do while I wait. I'd been without an endfinity theme for way too long, so coming up with some work arounds is really not to big of a deal to me and personally I kinda like what a came up with, and will be a little sad to see it go.
    Yeah it's totally understandable but just my 2 cents. I've even thought of paying for other os7 type themes for i5 but there features are just not the same 😞.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yeah it's totally understandable but just my 2 cents. I've even thought of paying for other os7 type themes for i5 but there features are just not the same 😞.
    Oh so have I (at least I think I may have for the iPad) the others just arent at the same level is what it seems like in simple things like movement or graphics. But then again I notice these things because I'm a graphic designer by day. Things like pixelated icons bug the bageezus out of me, lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't have a special reason to update to ios 6 because I was fine with Metroon. But the fact is that upgrading to a 4s made me lost that theme, but I am enjoying the way I can customize OS7 Revive. Just preparing for the update or Paragon. I don't see why to wait if we have it for a while. This way have been made some new mods. That's the good right of the choice... wait or play with this until then.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Soo why does this theme not work on iPhone 5?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    This was designed for ios5. Some changes in ios6 made this theme not boot up. I would imagine it has something to do with the lock screen since there are some workarounds to get it working with older versions. Hopefully Endfinity is making good progress and the update will come soon. Be patient.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-27-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    Endfinity's themes are unique in the jailbreak community, it's not your typical dreamboard plist theme. The way Endfinity codes his themes is different than typical themes. He hooks into IOS libraries and then uses IOS's own routines to perform his functions. Unfortunately, those hooks references he uses are tailored to a specific IOS series, so references that point to a specific Library in IOS 5 are gonna be different for IOS 6 because Apple always likes to change things up. So when the OS7 dylib looks for a reference library that was called for and cannot be found, the theme will crash. So that's the main reason it's failing on IOS 6.
    Granted pre OS7 V2 versions still work to an extent, but those versions didn't hook into the music libraries, display album artwork, have the integrated contacts tile that references your contact pictures, or a slideshow from your photo albums. All those features is what End brought to the table by hooking into the IOS 5 libraries.

If you we're able to downgrade your I5 to IOS5.1.1 then the theme might work, but since that device was non-existent at the time of IOS5, IOS5 wouldn't recognize the hardware. So that's why is not possible for iPhone 5's to downgrade to IOS5 and why versions of OS7 won't work on IOS6.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post

If you we're able to downgrade your I5 to IOS5.1.1 then the theme might work, but since that device was non-existent at the time of IOS5, IOS5 wouldn't recognize the hardware. So that's why is not possible for iPhone 5's to downgrade to IOS5 and why versions of OS7 won't work on IOS6.
    Okay, so question about that. Could I, in theory, downgrade my 4S into 5.1.1? Just wondering. I'd like to have a fully themed phone again. Thanks in advance.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salander85 View Post
    Okay, so question about that. Could I, in theory, downgrade my 4S into 5.1.1? Just wondering. I'd like to have a fully themed phone again. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, in theory only
    Last edited by bcscustom; 02-28-2013 at 05:19 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I believe the only devices that can downgrade at this time are pre 4S devices

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Once a iPhone 4S goes to past 6.0 can't downgrade

Thanks

Testing something new. Gave a break to OS7. Check this out:

PabloCrj23's my new razr clock widget - YouTube

Thanks

Endfinity posted a video with his new work: Strife, a mix of OS7 Revive version 3 (public preview) and some of the features once presented for Paragon. The same tile style, but pin/unpin options plus uninstall, rate an app, some new live tiles, a great music tile with buttons, a search option, the way the tiles are pinned move like floating as wp8. Sure has a lot more. Awesome work. And he told it's coming soon.
    http://www.youtube.com/v/o7ClxZJXi78

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi....this is great news, can't wait
    Tried opening the link but its not working
    Can you maybe try to repost the link again?
    TY!!

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Endfinity posted a video with his new work: Strife, a mix of OS7 Revive version 3 (public preview) and some of the features once presented for Paragon. The same tile style, but pin/unpin options plus uninstall, rate an app, some new live tiles, a great music tile with buttons, a search option, the way the tiles are pinned move like floating as wp8. Sure has a lot more. Awesome work. And he told it's coming soon.
    http://www.youtube.com/v/o7ClxZJXi78

Thanks

This is the tread link:

[PREVIEW] Paragon

Strife Demo - YouTube or try this

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

allmyne (03-05-2013)

Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362678371.168824.jpg live weather to fit in with the rest of the theme.
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

Thanks

Looks good!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't miss any phone calls, so can't check

Thanks

Hey, I got something weird going on with my messages tile. It displays the animation when I get texts but after I check the it, it keeps displaying that I have unread messages. Has this happened to anyone else. Repsrpringing makes it go away, but whenever I get an new one it stays.