+ Reply
Page 416 of 418 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406414415416417418 LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Looks good and is a great alternative to the right side empty space. Dont have any problem with OS7 Revive cause it is a great mimic to the WP7. But
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks good and is a great alternative to the right side empty space. Dont have any problem with OS7 Revive cause it is a great mimic to the WP7. But it's also a fact that this space is wasted and this idea can bring what you did for iPhone 5 to the 3gs, 4 and 4s so we can have useful apps at the side without loose the touch of the windows stile. Good

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

futureryo (02-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Looks good and is a great alternative to the right side empty space. Dont have any problem with OS7 Revive cause it is a great mimic to the WP7. But it's also a fact that this space is wasted and this idea can bring what you did for iPhone 5 to the 3gs, 4 and 4s so we can have useful apps at the side without loose the touch of the windows stile. Good
    Well, it's not quite the same thing as what I did with the 1/2 inch at the bottom of the screen. The app itself, which I didn't make, I found on cydia when I was looking for a replacement for Categories. It actually auto hides so its not on screen the whole time. I ended up buying it because it allows you to use the folders you create normally in ios but displays them in a floating menu (a floating mini hub if you will) I had been playing around with it since evasi0n first dropped. But today I just decided to see how hard it would be to theme, and it isn't hard at all. So I played around a little to see how close I could get it to the windows style and then I remembered that windows 8 (and metroon) had the charms menu. And luckily it will pick up winter board theme icons and web bookmarks. It's also compatible with activator. But I do agree it makes for a good companion app for these themes (especially for older iPhones) I'm actually pretty excited to theme it to see how close I can get.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-21-2013)

Thanks

In case you haven't been on the App Store recently, or didn't see the Mmi post, Plants vs Zombies is free. Definitely a game worth downloading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-21-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Well, it's not quite the same thing as what I did with the 1/2 inch at the bottom of the screen. The app itself, which I didn't make, I found on cydia when I was looking for a replacement for Categories. It actually auto hides so its not on screen the whole time. I ended up buying it because it allows you to use the folders you create normally in ios but displays them in a floating menu (a floating mini hub if you will) I had been playing around with it since evasi0n first dropped. But today I just decided to see how hard it would be to theme, and it isn't hard at all. So I played around a little to see how close I could get it to the windows style and then I remembered that windows 8 (and metroon) had the charms menu. And luckily it will pick up winter board theme icons and web bookmarks. It's also compatible with activator. But I do agree it makes for a good companion app for these themes (especially for older iPhones) I'm actually pretty excited to theme it to see how close I can get.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this Your ideas to mod this are great

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

futureryo (02-21-2013)

Thanks

I didn't buy it, but testing the 3 free days and it's a great tweak. I'll waiting for your theme. Haven't use winterboard for a long time, but it will worth to install it. This is what this and other themes are good for, to mod it and create new stuff.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default media player problem
    great theme but i have a problem the media player doesnt show me the artwork
    please help !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,463 Posts

Def need this on the i5 :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    I didn't buy it, but testing the 3 free days and it's a great tweak. I'll waiting for your theme. Haven't use winterboard for a long time, but it will worth to install it. This is what this and other themes are good for, to mod it and create new stuff.
    here's what i have for the Dock theme. you dont put this into winterboard. place this into var>stash>applications>dock>theme. then just turn it on in the settings. just make sure you have the "Mac OS X Style" toggle turned on or els a different dock turns on and the icons fan outward. i'm still working on the winterboard companion theme for this. ( i actually fell asleep extracting folders from a different theme last night. i was going to use it's file names)

https://www.box.com/s/ifpsyjuvp3b7kfv769h2

Thanks

Awesome it works without winterboard. I'll try later. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    great theme but i have a problem the media player doesnt show me the artwork
    please help !!!
    Are you trying to get it to display the now playing artwork? I'm not sure but I think that would make the jail break to crash because this theme hasn't been updated to iOS 6 yet. I could be wrong though. I know if you're using a music tile that had working controls it would crash. Anybody out there know for sure?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Are you trying to get it to display the now playing artwork? I'm not sure but I think that would make the jail break to crash because this theme hasn't been updated to iOS 6 yet. I could be wrong though. I know if you're using a music tile that had working controls it would crash. Anybody out there know for sure?
    I have it on ios 5.1.1
    But I t doesn't matter for if it shows the controls or not I will prefer it does but I really want it to show the artwork

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

Kinda surprised why you guys are going through all this trouble to make some things work and substitute parts of the the os7 theme for others when end is updating this theme anyway.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Kinda surprised why you guys are going through all this trouble to make some things work and substitute parts of the the os7 theme for others when end is updating this theme anyway.
    Well, in my case it keeps me busy while I wait, I'm already half tempted to use endfinity's version of the update made for the smaller screen and has no lock screen (assuming he makes such a version)

Thanks

Pablo, I'm using your Facebook tile, but it only cycles through colors not pics. Is that how it's supposed to work?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Pablo, I'm using your Facebook tile, but it only cycles through colors not pics. Is that how it's supposed to work?
    I believe You gotta replace those color blocks with actual pics. At least that's what I did when I edited his tile for my set up

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow, that's very strange. I definitely have not run into that at all. But everything else works? What I would try is if you have sbsettings, go in and turn off everything nonessential to running dream board and revive, the try to pin settings. If that magically works, then one by one start bringing your apps and tweaks back on and see if anything crashes. Right now, it's sounding like either apps are clashing and causing you to crash or possibly a ram issue. What hardware/software are you running?
    4S on 6.1.2. I tried disabling all mobile substrate tweaks (except Dreamboard, OS7 and Winterboard), and it still crashes whenever I try to add Settings to the main screen

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    4S on 6.1.2. I tried disabling all mobile substrate tweaks (except Dreamboard, OS7 and Winterboard), and it still crashes whenever I try to add Settings to the main screen
    Must be an issue with your tile. Delete the com.apple.Preferences folder from your Tiles folder then try adding it to see if will add that way.
    There must be an issue with your info.plist from that tile. Can you post the code from inside?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    There was a live tile that used the rss feed from facebook and updated info but it is not working. Cause I am using my own facebook tiles I didn't included them in the tile, but used colors so it can be easy to asign a place to the pic you want. In some posts later I said that what I did was to find pictures and resized them to 38x38 with photoshop. I uploaded two Facebook tiles, the first one, I edited it from the one that fades and changed some lines so the tiles flips instead. In this tile is not necesary to reduce the pics size, in the other I put codes that find the pic from number 1 to 8.

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    I was using this theme on iPhone 3gs, but today I upgraded to a 4s. I didn't follow my own steps, ha,ha and it crashed. The right way is: install OS7.deb, then OS7 Ultimate.deb both with iFile and reboot. Then with iFile change the dylib of OS7 Revive (2.0.1) and the Image folder. I will be uploading the files. It not compare with the update Endfinity is doing, but it helps with our wait.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qbx67e5qc4qj5w3
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 02-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

xXMR PERFECTXx (02-25-2013)

Thanks

In this upload there are included the two old OS7 themes as deb files. It is easy to do with iFile if you don't have a pc. Install them, reboot and replace files. There is a program, iFunbox for windows that help as a manager for files and stuff.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    My thoughts exactly, although without somewhat of a tentative idea of a release date for Paragon or update to OS7 Revive.. it's tough to say what to do.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did