Page 415 of 418 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405413414415416417 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    The latest working version is 2.0.1. The dylib's size is like 193kb. Replace the dylib where you know and the Image folder that goes on User/Lybrary/OS7. Here is the link for the theme:

OS7 V.2.0.1.zip
    Can you please upload all your tiles

for those doing my dock tweak, i got a little present for ya. if you want to use some different apps in the dock, here's some icons for you to play with. just put them in the the Bundles folder of the theme i posted, also in each folder is the original white and black version of the icons. (these icons i have NO Idea which of the many themes for os7 i downloadedi got these from, so as always, I didn't make these, just edited). have fun.

https://www.box.com/s/ntdttmaom45u38pwl6k6

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    for those doing my dock tweak, i got a little present for ya. if you want to use some different apps in the dock, here's some icons for you to play with. just put them in the the Bundles folder of the theme i posted, also in each folder is the original white and black version of the icons. (these icons i have NO Idea which of the many themes for os7 i downloadedi got these from, so as always, I didn't make these, just edited). have fun.

https://www.box.com/s/ntdttmaom45u38pwl6k6
    I think those are the ones I did a long time ago. Good to see them put to good use

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I think those are the ones I did a long time ago. Good to see them put to good use
    Finally, someone speaks up, I honestly feel terrible posting other people's work and not being able to give credit. I guess that's from all my graphic design training, , but yes if the ones you did were originally used for icons inside the settings app, they are probably yours

Finally, someone speaks up, I honestly feel terrible posting other people's work and not being able to give credit. I guess that's from all my graphic design training, , but yes if the ones you did were originally used for icons inside the settings app, they are probably yours
    Lol. I kept looking at those and kept thinking they looked familiar. It's been so long since I've used them

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Lol. I kept looking at those and kept thinking they looked familiar. It's been so long since I've used them
    lol, well at least you know I wasn't trying to take credit for them, plus apple changed some names so only 3 or 4 of them worked as they were named so I though might as well use them for something else, but ill probably make some more when I get some free time.

I used futureryo's modifications to help OS7 work on the iPhone 5, and with a white iPhone 5 & red phone case, I thought this would be a pretty cool color combination. Still working on getting tiles onto it though

-screenshot.png

Quote Originally Posted by joshman458 View Post
    I used futureryo's modifications to help OS7 work on the iPhone 5, and with a white iPhone 5 & red phone case, I thought this would be a pretty cool color combination. Still working on getting tiles onto it though

-screenshot.png
    Good job! That looks pretty sweet! I really dig the icons

Thanks

-img_0016.png
    cydia.myrepospace.com/AngryPIG/

Thanks

Ok got it working. I ended up making my own icons and changing the pngs in the Applications folders. They were a little hard to find, but I copied them all to a Windows folder and previewed in Windows to find the right file.

A note about this OS7 revive on the iPhone5- when you respring the phone, the color scheme goes back to the default blue tiles. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361334816.433567.jpg

Ps I didn't create the artwork, just the transparent icons. In the previous post. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361335139.563050.jpg
    Last edited by klugey1; 02-19-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Ok got it working. I ended up making my own icons and changing the pngs in the Applications folders. They were a little hard to find, but I copied them all to a Windows folder and previewed in Windows to find the right file.

A note about this OS7 revive on the iPhone5- when you respring the phone, the color scheme goes back to the default blue tiles. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361334816.433567.jpg

Ps I didn't create the artwork, just the transparent icons. In the previous post. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361335139.563050.jpg
    Nice work

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361382530.807631.jpg
    How to hide de Dock..o reflexión
    I did with springtomize but not working
    Help me

Quote Originally Posted by linhnguyen View Post
    Can you please upload all your tiles
    http://www.mediafire.com/?q3evtlmq6bnlncv

This is the link of some of my custom live tiles. I don't deserve all the credit because I just put the images and add, replaced or edited some lines of the codes so my images do other movements. Thanks bcscustom for your help. I will try to upload my other tiles later. And when have the time some new live tiles that I am going to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Danymiguel1986 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361382530.807631.jpg
    How to hide de Dock..o reflexión
    I did with springtomize but not working
    Help me
    Use the theme "transparent dock" in winterboard along with the theme I posted

15. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

Danymiguel1986 (02-21-2013)

With the method of using the OS7's dylib with v2.0.1 of Revive, when I add the com.apple.Preferences to the main screen, iPhone crashes. Have to manually go into Tiles.plist and delete that string. Any workarounds?

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    With the method of using the OS7's dylib with v2.0.1 of Revive, when I add the com.apple.Preferences to the main screen, iPhone crashes. Have to manually go into Tiles.plist and delete that string. Any workarounds?
    It might be the type of tile you're using with the preferences app. I know that certain live tile will just crash the Jb. So I'd suggest changing the tile and see if that helps

Try the live one I posted in this page. The info.plist can be edited, so if you find the line that says use Widget.html and change it for NO, you will have a static tile, maybe the name of the tile must be [email protected]

No, I simply can't add the Settings.app to the main screen. If I do, it crashes. Even if I remove the com.apple.Preferences from the Tiles folder, it still crashes when I press "Pin To Start"

No, I simply can't add the Settings.app to the main screen. If I do, it crashes. Even if I remove the com.apple.Preferences from the Tiles folder, it still crashes when I press "Pin To Start"
    Wow, that's very strange. I definitely have not run into that at all. But everything else works? What I would try is if you have sbsettings, go in and turn off everything nonessential to running dream board and revive, the try to pin settings. If that magically works, then one by one start bringing your apps and tweaks back on and see if anything crashes. Right now, it's sounding like either apps are clashing and causing you to crash or possibly a ram issue. What hardware/software are you running?

ok, been trying to upload this forever but my app was acting like a jerk so, here's a little preview of my next theming adventure. but i also have to ask, who here has the "Dock" app from Cydia? :

-photo-1-.jpg

you might be thinking "hey, that kinda looks like the windows 8 Charm Bar" well, you'd be correct. i'm working on a theme for this app called dock. it pretty much is just an app that behaves kinda like the osx dock, but i realized today that, i could probably theme it to look like the charm bar. there's not a lot to doing a theme for the dock it's self but i would need to make some more icon replacements. if i actually get enough time this weekend, a theme should drop fairly soon
    Last edited by futureryo; 02-21-2013 at 02:41 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (02-21-2013)

Wow, that's very strange. I definitely have not run into that at all. But everything else works? What I would try is if you have sbsettings, go in and turn off everything nonessential to running dream board and revive, the try to pin settings. If that magically works, then one by one start bringing your apps and tweaks back on and see if anything crashes. Right now, it's sounding like either apps are clashing and causing you to crash or possibly a ram issue. What hardware/software are you running?

ok, been trying to upload this forever but my app was acting like a jerk so, here's a little preview of my next theming adventure. but i also have to ask, who here has the "Dock" app from Cydia? :

-photo-1-.jpg

you might be thinking "hey, that kinda looks like the windows 8 Charm Bar" well, you'd be correct. i'm working on a theme for this app called dock. it pretty much is just an app that behaves kinda like the osx dock, but i realized today that, i could probably theme it to look like the charm bar. there's not a lot to doing a theme for the dock it's self but i would need to make some more icon replacements. if i actually get enough time this weekend, a theme should drop fairly soon
    Thats a good idea

Page 415 of 418 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405413414415416417 ... LastLast