Page 413 of 417 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403411412413414415 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,260 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by peteralvarez91 View Post
    hey you think you can send me your modded os7 theme? it looks really cool!

hey you think you can send me your modded os7 theme? it looks really cool!
    Ok, just because a few people have asked me already, I am making available the theme I am using to help mimic that bottom bar in the half inch of space not covered up on my iPhone 5:

https://www.box.com/shared/ifpsyjuvp3b7kfv769h2

I am in no way taking credit for this theme as it was originally 5 themes I was running at the same time on winter board. But unfortunately since I've downloaded these awhile before I took a break, I do not know who to give credit to. All I've done here was compile and 4 apps have new icons, to do the bar you will need springtomize and iblanks

Side note, the theme I posted does not include the lock screen theme, that was posted earlier
    Last edited by futureryo; 02-18-2013 at 11:40 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-18-2013)

Thanks

Default Icons in Bottom of 1/2" of OS7 for iPhone5
    Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Attachment 622513

That was actually the first thing I did , I matched it up to the wallpaper of the standard springboard cause I like the pic to make it all black all I had to do is change the standard wallpaper
    Ok this looks great. Can you give us a step by step to show how you did this? Also, how did you ever get the OS7:Revive to work on the iPhone5?

so this is what i got so far with os7 took me a while to get everything working fine... just one question thou.. have you guys managed to get ipod tile with the controls and album cover working? seems to crash my iphone everytime i play music on it -os7.jpg

Thanks

How did you get your tiles to show up in the bottom 1/2 inch? This is an iPhone5 right? I must be missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    How did you get your tiles to show up in the bottom 1/2 inch? This is an iPhone5 right? I must be missing something.
    I think its a 4 or 4S, not a 5. He just cropped the sides out so it looks taller in proportion to the normal size.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-18-2013)

its a 4s sorry but i just wanted to kno about the issue with the live ipod tile making the iphone crash

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteralvarez91 View Post
    its a 4s sorry but i just wanted to kno about the issue with the live ipod tile making the iphone crash
    Ok got it. I've been going bonkers waiting for the full screen OS7.

Ok this looks great. Can you give us a step by step to show how you did this? Also, how did you ever get the OS7:Revive to work on the iPhone5?
    It was a bit of trial and error but its fairly simple if you have the right jb apps.

What's needed:
    iPhone 5
    Winterboard
    Activator
    Springtomize 2
    iblanks
    The os7 revive files posted on page 34 of the paragon board
    And the two themes I posted

Install all apps and themes mentioned above.

Once all installed then go to
    iblanks
    Create 2 blank icons put one in your dock and one where you'll remember where it is. Then put your phone, SMS, and settings icons in your dock (these and fb messenger are the only icons I have themed currently)

Then go to winterboard
    Turn on the lock screen and the wp7 themes I have posted on the board along with the default theme "transparent dock" then respring (the phone may actually respring like 5 times in a row, just let it to its thing)

Go to activator.
    Click on the option for lockscreen.
    Scroll until you see the section for "Slide in gesture" click on slide from bottom and set to unlock device.

Now go to Springtomize.
    Hit the enable switch
    Then go to dock option.
    Enable hide reflection and use custom number. Set number to 5.

Next go back and go to the lock screen option. Hit the toggles for hide top bar and hide knob (optionally you can also disable camera button for full effect activator will allow you alternative ways of activation)

Next go up one menu then go to icons. Scroll down to resizing and hit the dock icons toggle and make them 60% (note you can also hide your newsstand icon from here)

Go back up then go to the pages menu. Hit the toggles for hide page dots and disable spotlight ( you can't use spotlight with revive anyway and it will just be a headache)

Then go to the main menu of springtomize hit the reload button and respring. This may take a while so lay your phone down and get a snack or take a bathroom break (maybe a bong hit, whatever)

once that's all done respringing unlock and rearrange your dock then turn on revive.

One last note, if you need instructions on how to install revive, the instructions are already on the boards. I think this post is already long enough

Enjoy your new "dock"

One last thing, the background of your dock is gonna be what ever your standard wall paper is

11. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-18-2013)

Thanks

Default OS7 Revive on iPhone5
    Ok I can figure out almost everything you posted (thank you!) except for the os7 revive files on page 34.

Are you saying that you have os7 revive working on the iPhone5?

For the life of me I could only get the original os7 Dreamboard theme to work without crashing my 5.

Also I didn't see any links on page 34 with Revive files. Sorry for all my dumb questions, but I love this theme. I ordered an HTC Windows 8x to compare them and see how it works.

Great work. I found the right OS7:Revive files on Page 34 of the Paragon preview, but I'm not sure where to get the correct Dylib and images folder to replace the ones in the download. Anyone have a step by step on this? Really sorry for my dumb Qs.
    Last edited by klugey1; 02-18-2013 at 06:46 PM.

The latest working version is 2.0.1. The dylib's size is like 193kb. Replace the dylib where you know and the Image folder that goes on User/Lybrary/OS7. Here is the link for the theme:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zkjm6277cqsb97v

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

linhnguyen (02-19-2013)

Thanks

Default OS7 Revive lower 1/2 inch icons
    Ok, got everything working less the lockscreen (I use Intelliscreen so I don't really want it). My icons are still the green phone square and the the green sms and the gray and silver settings square. How do I get your white only icon with transparent square down there?

It was a bit of trial and error but its fairly simple if you have the right jb apps.

What's needed:
    iPhone 5
    Winterboard
    Activator
    Springtomize 2
    iblanks
    The os7 revive files posted on page 34 of the paragon board
    And the two themes I posted

Install all apps and themes mentioned above.

Once all installed then go to
    iblanks
    Create 2 blank icons put one in your dock and one where you'll remember where it is. Then put your phone, SMS, and settings icons in your dock (these and fb messenger are the only icons I have themed currently)

Then go to winterboard
    Turn on the lock screen and the wp7 themes I have posted on the board along with the default theme "transparent dock" then respring (the phone may actually respring like 5 times in a row, just let it to its thing)

Go to activator.
    Click on the option for lockscreen.
    Scroll until you see the section for "Slide in gesture" click on slide from bottom and set to unlock device.

Now go to Springtomize.
    Hit the enable switch
    Then go to dock option.
    Enable hide reflection and use custom number. Set number to 5.

Next go back and go to the lock screen option. Hit the toggles for hide top bar and hide knob (optionally you can also disable camera button for full effect activator will allow you alternative ways of activation)

Next go up one menu then go to icons. Scroll down to resizing and hit the dock icons toggle and make them 60% (note you can also hide your newsstand icon from here)

Go back up then go to the pages menu. Hit the toggles for hide page dots and disable spotlight ( you can't use spotlight with revive anyway and it will just be a headache)

Then go to the main menu of springtomize hit the reload button and respring. This may take a while so lay your phone down and get a snack or take a bathroom break (maybe a bong hit, whatever)

once that's all done respringing unlock and rearrange your dock then turn on revive.

One last note, if you need instructions on how to install revive, the instructions are already on the boards. I think this post is already long enough

Enjoy your new "dock"

One last thing, the background of your dock is gonna be what ever your standard wall paper is

Ok, got everything working less the lockscreen (I use Intelliscreen so I don't really want it). My icons are still the green phone square and the the green sms and the gray and silver settings square. How do I get your white only icon with transparent square down there?
    Try turning on and off the transparent dock theme a couple times in winter board. That theme dumps the image cache

Thanks

Are OS7 revive for dreamboard work on ip5 in full screen size?

Quote Originally Posted by markotak View Post
    Are OS7 revive for dreamboard work on ip5 in full screen size?
    No, not yet. Currently the bottom 1/2 inch of the screen shows the regular desktop

Thanks

No, not yet. Currently the bottom 1/2 inch of the screen shows the regular desktop
    I hope it will be fixed soon, this theme is beauty on ip5.

Quote Originally Posted by markotak View Post
    I hope it will be fixed soon, this theme is beauty on ip5.
    Yeah, we don't know how much longer its gonna take. But if you decide you need something in the mean time, go back and read the last four pages. I came up with something for that bottom 1/2 inch

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    The latest working version is 2.0.1. The dylib's size is like 193kb. Replace the dylib where you know and the Image folder that goes on User/Lybrary/OS7. Here is the link for the theme:

OS7 V.2.0.1.zip
    Can you please upload all your tiles

for those doing my dock tweak, i got a little present for ya. if you want to use some different apps in the dock, here's some icons for you to play with. just put them in the the Bundles folder of the theme i posted, also in each folder is the original white and black version of the icons. (these icons i have NO Idea which of the many themes for os7 i downloadedi got these from, so as always, I didn't make these, just edited). have fun.

https://www.box.com/s/ntdttmaom45u38pwl6k6

for those doing my dock tweak, i got a little present for ya. if you want to use some different apps in the dock, here's some icons for you to play with. just put them in the the Bundles folder of the theme i posted, also in each folder is the original white and black version of the icons. (these icons i have NO Idea which of the many themes for os7 i downloadedi got these from, so as always, I didn't make these, just edited). have fun.

https://www.box.com/s/ntdttmaom45u38pwl6k6
    I think those are the ones I did a long time ago. Good to see them put to good use

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I think those are the ones I did a long time ago. Good to see them put to good use
    Finally, someone speaks up, I honestly feel terrible posting other people's work and not being able to give credit. I guess that's from all my graphic design training, , but yes if the ones you did were originally used for icons inside the settings app, they are probably yours

Page 413 of 417 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403411412413414415 ... LastLast