Page 412 of 417 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402410411412413414 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    anyone know a app that tell you the app folder name eg com.apple.mobiletimer
    that works on IOS 6.1?
    AppInfo on cydia works fine for me. It's not updated for the iPhone 5 screen though

2. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (02-13-2013)

With iFile you can look in sny app inside the whatever.app, the Info.plist that has the name too.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 02-13-2013 at 10:41 PM.

I've been trying to get bcscustom's old "Red" overlays to work on my iPhone 5. I can't seem to get the overlay to display to the bottom. No matter what I did to the HTML, it would not go into the last 1/2 inch of the screen. My thought was to put some icons down there (like phone or settings), then cover them up with a custom overlay to make it look like there were some functional buttons down there. Anybody got any ideas?

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    I've been trying to get bcscustom's old "Red" overlays to work on my iPhone 5. I can't seem to get the overlay to display to the bottom. No matter what I did to the HTML, it would not go into the last 1/2 inch of the screen. My thought was to put some icons down there (like phone or settings), then cover them up with a custom overlay to make it look like there were some functional buttons down there. Anybody got any ideas?
    Sorry mate, gotta rewrite the dylib to make it fit the new lager screen size. Theres nothing you can do in HTML or java to place it out of the old screen size boundaries it was written for

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Sorry mate, gotta rewrite the dylib to make it fit the new lager screen size. Theres nothing you can do in HTML or java to place it out of the old screen size boundaries it was written for
    Yeah, I was hoping that wasn't the case but oh well. It would have been really cool if I was able to execute what I was envisioning. Essentially it would have been a "working" version of your old menu bar overlay

Thanks

Yeah, I was hoping that wasn't the case but oh well. It would have been really cool if I was able to execute what I was envisioning. Essentially it would have been a "working" version of your old menu bar overlay
    Yes, I see what your trying to do, and the idea would have been cool. Maybe remove the dock with springtomize and place a iWidget in that area in springboard mode and see if that sticks when enabling OS7, that might open up some possibilities for using that empty space at the moment. End is making good progress with the OS7 rewrite and from what I have tested, looks stunning on the I5. I have already developed some new live tiles for the new release, so maybe it won't be long until you can sport the real deal and not try to stitch together old stuff

Yes, I see what your trying to do, and the idea would have been cool. Maybe remove the dock with springtomize and place a iWidget in that area in springboard mode and see if that sticks when enabling OS7, that might open up some possibilities for using that empty space at the moment. End is making good progress with the OS7 rewrite and from what I have tested, looks stunning on the I5. I have already developed some new live tiles for the new release, so maybe it won't be long until you can sport the real deal and not try to stitch together old stuff
    Sounds awesome. I can't wait to get that on my phone. Though I must admit, it is kinda fun and oddly satisfying to magyver stuff together, lol. I'll have to try iwidget. I tried to do it with dashboard x, but the widget I was trying to use just crashed my Jb. Right now I just have my dock on there again with my phone and settings icon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-16-2013)

Thanks

Sounds awesome. I can't wait to get that on my phone. Though I must admit, it is kinda fun and oddly satisfying to magyver stuff together, lol. I'll have to try iwidget. I tried to do it with dashboard x, but the widget I was trying to use just crashed my Jb. Right now I just have my dock on there again with my phone and settings icon.
    Thats the fun in modding, Im glad you are enjoying trying to magyver the old version

Try using springtomize to remove the dock first in default mode, then you should be able to place a iWidget on the very bottom without it getting stuck. Gotta set the iWidget up in default mode first, then enable OS7 through dreamboard. I havent tested this, so it might/might not work.

Thats the fun in modding, Im glad you are enjoying trying to magyver the old version

Try using springtomize to remove the dock first in default mode, then you should be able to place a iWidget on the very bottom without it getting stuck. Gotta set the iWidget up in default mode first, then enable OS7 through dreamboard. I havent tested this, so it might/might not work.
    Ok, this is what I came up with and I kinda like it. I remembered that winter board has a transparent dock skin so I turned that on. Then saw springtomize can shrink dock icons independent of the desktop so I did 75% and changed it to a 5 icon dock. Then put 2 blanks and 3 icons on the dock. Now I got a cool little tool bar at the bottom of the screen. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd79fLM6BUg&sns=em

12. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-16-2013)

It's awesome you found how to use the bottom. Just like bcscustom said, this mod stuff is fun and I think is kind of a "school". Here are some of my live tiles. Just change a couple of lines, other are mixed from different widgets, other mine.

PabloCrj23's live tiles.rar
    My mind has no limits!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-16-2013)

Thanks

Ok, this is what I came up with and I kinda like it. I remembered that winter board has a transparent dock skin so I turned that on. Then saw springtomize can shrink dock icons independent of the desktop so I did 75% and changed it to a 5 icon dock. Then put 2 blanks and 3 icons on the dock. Now I got a cool little tool bar at the bottom of the screen. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd79fLM6BUg&sns=em
    Very creative Since your using winterboard, maybe theme the 3 icons on the dock using the bundles or icons/summerboard method to complete the look I'm thinking black icon background with white gylph phone, messages etc?? Just a idea

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    It's awesome you found how to use the bottom. Just like bcscustom said, this mod stuff is fun and I think is kind of a "school". Here are some of my live tiles. Just change a couple of lines, other are mixed from different widgets, other mine.

PabloCrj23's live tiles.rar
    Nice job modding these live tiles Some of the code sure looks familiar I'm glad you were able to add your touch to them, again, very nice and thanks for sharing
    Last edited by bcscustom; 02-16-2013 at 06:36 AM.

Very creative Since your using winterboard, maybe theme the 3 icons on the dock using the bundles or icons/summerboard method to complete the look I'm thinking black icon background with white gylph phone, messages etc?? Just a idea

Nice job modding these live tiles Some of the code sure looks familiar I'm glad you were able to add your touch to them, again, very nice and thanks for sharing
    That's actually what I've been trying to do since last night, but I'm having issues. I don't know how the phone icon switched but it just suddenly came on when I switched on the transparent dock. And now I've been trying to get an icon for settings to come on through winter board but it isn't working either and I kinda got frustrated and renamed all the icon files inside the actual FB messenger app and added new ones. Those came on eventually but I had to change one but its still the previous.

*UPDATE*

Nevermind, I figured out my issue, there is an image cache file that needed to get deleted. Fortunately, the transparent dock theme for winterboard apparently needed to delete that cache file. I remembered about it from back when a couple of us got rid of the dock but not through springtomize to try to mimic hubs.
    Last edited by futureryo; 02-16-2013 at 07:35 AM.

This is what I got so far. I still have to edit the icons. I want to reverse the colors

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361045893.616042.jpg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-16-2013)

Thanks

This is what I got so far. I still have to edit the icons. I want to reverse the colors

Very nice, it's getting closer just a thought, edit your wallpapers height to match OS7 bottom limit, this way your "dock area" is all black. Might look cool like that

Very nice, it's getting closer just a thought, edit your wallpapers height to match OS7 bottom limit, this way your "dock area" is all black. Might look cool like that
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361052412.134537.jpg

That was actually the first thing I did , I matched it up to the wallpaper of the standard springboard cause I like the pic to make it all black all I had to do is change the standard wallpaper

21. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-16-2013)

Thanks

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361052412.134537.jpg

That was actually the first thing I did , I matched it up to the wallpaper of the standard springboard cause I like the pic to make it all black all I had to do is change the standard wallpaper
    Actually, I think that looks quite good question is, do you like it ?

Actually, I think that looks quite good question is, do you like it ?
    I like the continuing wallpaper a little more myself. I turned the dock shadow back on in springtomize so it looks like I have a transparent bar at the bottom. But now we have something we can do with that unused space that's not too hard to do,

My new xbox slide live tile. I will try to make it more real and post later.

PabloCrj23's xbox slide live tile - YouTube

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Can't wait to see what end has in his mind for this one.

hey you think you can send me your modded os7 theme? it looks really cool!

hey you think you can send me your modded os7 theme? it looks really cool!

Page 412 of 417 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402410411412413414 ... LastLast