Page 411 of 417 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401409410411412413 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #8201
    Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Thanks man. I wasn't sure if it did or not cause it wasn't named clock (naming the option "hide top bar makes me think status bar)

    Attachment 621295

    So here's what it looks like now with the winter board theme

    When will we be able to download?
    Im sure if you use lock info 5 you can have the notifications like windows phone... like this but ive tried this and doesnt work :/ [WIP] Windows Phone 7 Inspired Lockscreen

  2. #8202
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Now I just gotta brush up on my CSS an JavaScript and that could happen, lol
    If you need any help just ask. I'm sure we can help.

  3. #8203
    Thanks, ill probably take a look at the code real quick and see what's what. I tried this morning to see if I could make the theme use the actual ls bg but I was not successful, I just had to replace the theme's bg. I'm gonna see if I can find a better one to edit cause this one doesn't show any notifications

  4. #8204
    Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Thanks, ill probably take a look at the code real quick and see what's what. I tried this morning to see if I could make the theme use the actual ls bg but I was not successful, I just had to replace the theme's bg. I'm gonna see if I can find a better one to edit cause this one doesn't show any notifications
    If you still want notification to still show up then try another tweak called lockHTML. Basically the same thing but it allowed notifications and album artwork to show through the widget as long as the background of the widget was transparent. I don't know if it is iphone 5 compatible but i had it on my iphone4 6.01. Only disadvantage was that you loose any touch functions for the widget but its not likely that that OS7 lockscreen had any to begin with

  5. #8205
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    If you still want notification to still show up then try another tweak called lockHTML. Basically the same thing but it allowed notifications and album artwork to show through the widget as long as the background of the widget was transparent. I don't know if it is iphone 5 compatible but i had it on my iphone4 6.01. Only disadvantage was that you loose any touch functions for the widget but its not likely that that OS7 lockscreen had any to begin with
    I went to go check it out, it's not certified for the 5. Oh well, but thanks anyway

  6. #8206
    Anybody got any Overlays they can Throw my way? All the links I find in the threads are broken.

  7. #8207
    Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Anybody got any Overlays they can Throw my way? All the links I find in the threads are broken.
    What device are you running? Cause I have the red overlays but they don't work very well on the iPhone 5.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

    xXMR PERFECTXx (02-10-2013)

  9. #8208
    Damn......yea I'm running them on the iPhone5, I'm mainly trying to find the xbox360 gif and Overlay but ill take anything at this point to get off the stock look I'm running now lol.

  10. #8209
    Oh you're looking for the tile overlays. I may have them. I'll take a look to see what I got when I get home. The red overlays I got were the screen overlays of Jessica rabbit and one of kratos but they slip behind the theme. I think cause of the gap at the bottom

  11. #8210
    I am on iOS 6.1 and the last version of Revive that is working is 2.0.1, there were made some upgrades and the last version of the theme was 2.1.2 and a preview of version 3, but that was all. We all were waiting for Paragon, but Endfinity made a pause and is doing some hard work to give this theme what it deserve. That's for all the new people that are asking. This is my current setup:

    PabloCrj23 People's live tile (testing) - YouTube

  12. #8211
    Quote Originally Posted by sj1992 View Post
    When will we be able to download?
    Im sure if you use lock info 5 you can have the notifications like windows phone... like this but ive tried this and doesnt work :/ [WIP] Windows Phone 7 Inspired Lockscreen

    Here is the Lockscreen theme. just so credit is given. it is an edited version of Window Phone 7 Lockscreen by jenkem110 on cydia (which was an edit ofLisse by albinoAZN)

    https://www.box.com/files/0/f/331756539/1/f_6095804037

    you're gonna need Springtomize and activator to get it to look and work right. unfortunately lock info doesn't get the notifications to show up. but if you have springtomize you can activate the notification center from the lock screen using that.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360616294.311448.jpg

    This is for use with iPhone 5

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

    joelfong (02-12-2013)

  14. #8212
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Here is the Lockscreen theme. just so credit is given. it is an edited version of Window Phone 7 Lockscreen by jenkem110 on cydia (which was an edit ofLisse by albinoAZN)

    https://www.box.com/files/0/f/331756539/1/f_6095804037

    you're gonna need Springtomize and activator to get it to look and work right. unfortunately lock info doesn't get the notifications to show up. but if you have springtomize you can activate the notification center from the lock screen using that.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360616294.311448.jpg

    This is for use with iPhone 5
    Hi. Thanks so much for making your lock screen available for us all.

    However, I'm getting an error from box.com saying that "The item you are trying to access has either been deleted or is unavailable to you." Is there perhaps any privacy settings you forgot to remove when you uploaded your theme?

  15. #8213
    Quote Originally Posted by joelfong View Post
    Hi. Thanks so much for making your lock screen available for us all.

    However, I'm getting an error from box.com saying that "The item you are trying to access has either been deleted or is unavailable to you." Is there perhaps any privacy settings you forgot to remove when you uploaded your theme?
    That's weird. I shouldn't have any privacy setting issues, I did the same thing I did with the edited status bar themes I posted in metroon, I think box flagged it cause that other theme you tried, none of his box links worked. When I get the chance Ill reupload it with a different name and see if it happens again.(and ill try some other places too)

  16. #8214

  17. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    My current setup OS7 Revive (2.0.1) on ios 6.1

    PabloCrj23 facebook, settings flipboard, ifile live tiles - YouTube
    Where did you get your Facebook tile?

    Quote Originally Posted by joelfong View Post
    Hi. Thanks so much for making your lock screen available for us all.

    However, I'm getting an error from box.com saying that "The item you are trying to access has either been deleted or is unavailable to you." Is there perhaps any privacy settings you forgot to remove when you uploaded your theme?


    try this link:

    https://www.box.com/s/ea2ggbyfamq5zpk25l2m
    Last edited by futureryo; 02-12-2013 at 11:58 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

    joelfong (02-13-2013)

  19. #8216
    I edited the old com.facebook.Facebook fade tile and replaced almost all the info in the Tile.html with this:



    <html>







    <head>











    <!-- PabloCrj23's 2d 9 facebook tile flip animation-->

















    <body>













    <style>

    body {

    background-color: transparent;

    margin: 0;

    padding: 0px 0 0 0;

    height: 0px;

    width: 0px;

    }















    </body>















    </head>















    <body onLoad="onLoad();">







    </head>



















    }















































    #layer {















    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;











    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;











    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 7s linear;











    -webkit-animation:flip2 5.5s infinite linear;































    }

































    #layer2 {















    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;











    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;











    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 7s linear;











    -webkit-animation:flip2 5.5s infinite linear;































    }



































    #layer3 {



























    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;



























    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;































    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 7s linear;



























    -webkit-animation:flip3 6s infinite linear;























    }































    #layer4 {











































    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;































    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;































    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 5s linear;































    -webkit-animation:flip4 8s infinite linear;







































    }































    #layer5 {































    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;































    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;































    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 5s linear;



































    -webkit-animation:flip5 10s infinite linear;



































    }































    #layer6 {







































    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;











































    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;











































    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 4s linear;



































    -webkit-animation:flip6 8s infinite linear;















































    }























    #layer7 {











































    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;































    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;































    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 6s linear;



































    -webkit-animation:flip7 12s infinite linear;



































    }







    #layer8 {



























    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;



























    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;



























    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 6s linear;



























    -webkit-animation:flip8 12s infinite linear;



































    }







    #layer9 {



































    -webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;























    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;























    -webkit-transition: -webkit-transform 5s linear;















    -webkit-animation:flip9 15s infinite linear;























































    }







    @-webkit-keyframes flip {























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    20% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



































    }





    @-webkit-keyframes flip2 {



























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}























    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    78% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    83% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    95% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    99% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ; }



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ; }



































    }



































    @-webkit-keyframes flip3 {



























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    78% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    83% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    95% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    99% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ; }



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ; }



















    }































    @-webkit-keyframes flip4 {























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    78% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    83% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    95% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ; }



















    99% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ; }



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ; }



























    }































    @-webkit-keyframes flip5 {























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    20% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}































    }











































    @-webkit-keyframes flip6 {























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    20% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



































    }



























    @-webkit-keyframes flip7 {























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    20% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}























    }







    @-webkit-keyframes flip8 {























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    20% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



































    }







    @-webkit-keyframes flip9 {



























    0% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}























    15% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    20% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}



















    25% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    47% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(0deg) ;}



















    51% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    75% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg);}



















    100% {-webkit-transform: rotatex(178deg) ;}























    }































    </style>



















    </head>



















    <body class="container" margin:0;>































    <div id="layer1" style=" position: absolute;top:0px;left:0px; z-index:5;"><img src="1.png" /></div>























    <div id="layer2" style=" position: absolute;top:38px;left:77px; z-index:4;"><img src="2.png" /></div>























    <div id="layer3" style=" position: absolute;top:76px;left:77px; z-index:3;"><img src="3.png" /></div>























    <div id="layer4" style=" position: absolute;top:0px;left:77px; z-index:2;"><img src="4.png" /></div>























    <div id="layer5" style=" position: absolute;top:38px;left:0px; z-index:3;"><img src="5.png" /></div>























    <div id="layer6" style=" position: absolute;top:76px;left:39px; z-index:4;"><img src="6.png" /></div>























    <div id="layer7" style=" position: absolute;top:0px;left:39px; z-index:4;"><img src="7.png" /></div>























    <div id="layer8" style=" position: absolute;top:38px;left:39px; z-index:4;"><img src="8.png" /></div>























    <div id="layer9" style=" position: absolute;top:76px;left:0px; z-index:4;"><img

    width: 15px;

    height: 15px;

    src="9.png" /></div>





















































    <div id="overlay"><img src="overlay.png" width="115" height="115"















    position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;width:115px;hei ght:115px;"















    /> </div>



















    </body>























    </html>

  20. #8217

  21. #8218
    What I did was to find facebook friend's pics and named them from 2 to 9 and resized them 38x38 with photoshop. It was really in short time and not too difficult. What I don't kwow is how to set a way the widget take cache info from facebook so the images could be more than 8.

  22. #8219
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    What I did was to find facebook friend's pics and named them from 2 to 9 and resized them 38x38 with photoshop. It was really in short time and not too difficult. What I don't kwow is how to set a way the widget take cache info from facebook so the images could be more than 8.
    Someone had done this before but the links are down

  23. #8220
    Livin the iPhone Life AngryPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    1,455
    Thanks
    321
    Thanked 928 Times in 454 Posts

    anyone know a app that tell you the app folder name eg com.apple.mobiletimer
    that works on IOS 6.1?
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

Page 411 of 417 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401409410411412413 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •