Page 407 of 417 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397405406407408409 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Green Apple
    Thanks

Its because this theme was made using ios 5.0 springboard headers and not 5.1... Therefore the differences in the two leave it a little broken on 5.1

frep told me to use activator from cydia and it works like a charm. now if the lockscreen crashes, i can hold the home button to unlock the device! i really much recommend that solution

I'm not sure how many people come to the thread and check the last comments but anyone looking threw the comments for tiles, i've covered about 100 pages of comments and put together a pack of Tile. only one of these tiles i made.. the Google Chrome one but anyways here it is TilesPack

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mudderz For This Useful Post:

itsTrentB (11-13-2012)

This isnt workin does any1 have a working link? Thx in advance bccustoms sms cube animations

How do i install this 4 it to work?
    Last edited by Love in slowmotion; 11-18-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    could anyone help me accumplish this kind of look with bscostoms awesome overlay thing..

with the solid black status bar... i see the image.. overlay.png in images folder... but its not showing as solid on my sb.. am i not doing something here? ive only copied all the files in the zip to bscustom. thanks
    how do you make the tiles with the wallpaper behind each individual like that?

how can i make my tiles like this:

-.png

i want to make the tile backgrounds this instead:

-wallpaper9.png
    Last edited by [Rc]Tiger; 11-19-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [Rc]Tiger View Post
    how do you make the tiles with the wallpaper behind each individual like that?

how can i make my tiles like this:

-.png

i want to make the tile backgrounds this instead:

-wallpaper9.png
    I believe the make of those tiles actually cut up the image of bane into those tiles. A simple thing to do IF you have photoshop or another image editing program capable of doing slices and layers

ohh ok. i thought so, but i just hoped there would be some easier to do that instead of all that hard work. thank you !

what about for the date and time on the side?

Thanks

Been rocking the old OS7 patiently waiting Paragon

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1353654192.378966.jpg

Last version from Cydia not works on iOS 6.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTripleX View Post
    Last version from Cydia not works on iOS 6.0.1
    I was able to run an older version but was buggy on ios6. I believe it was 2.1.0 beta 2 although it didn't have lockscreen or integrated calendar tile and couldn't use the music tile that displays album art or controls. It would also occasionally show a black screen that you would need to lock screen and then unlock for it to display.
    Or you can just run the old OS7

Thank you, DannyZ83, but i don't want old OS7

Default Live Tiles?
    Does anyone have any live tiles left? Or does anyone have bcscustom's overlay and some widgets to go with it? I don't feel like going through 400 pages of this forum to find them

Thanks

When I get home I'll repost it. I don't really have any of the overlays other than the time/picture overlay I was using for my portal set up

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    When I get home I'll repost it. I don't really have any of the overlays other than the time/picture overlay I was using for my portal set up
    Thanks man, I have some Overlays that I made but can't set them without the Overlay.deb so your providing me with the last piece of the Puzzle that I've been searching for days to find now lol, so Thank You again my friend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Thanks man, I have some Overlays that I made but can't set them without the Overlay.deb so your providing me with the last piece of the Puzzle that I've been searching for days to find now lol, so Thank You again my friend.
    Am I ever glad I backed up most of my OS7 mod stuff before bcscustom's links got taken down. I'll have to make a search through my hard drive and see what else I have kickin around.

Thanks

As promised BCSOverlay.rar

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

xXMR PERFECTXx (12-05-2012)

As promised BCSOverlay.rar
    I can finally get my setup back the way I had before getting A new iPhone and it's all thanks to you, I appreciate it bro and Thanks again.

Am I ever glad I backed up most of my OS7 mod stuff before bcscustom's links got taken down. I'll have to make a search through my hard drive and see what else I have kickin around.
    I wish I would have been smart enough to do that as well but I thought for sure all these links would never die down but that's what I get for being so sure of myself lol. Now if I can find somebody with the ios7 360 link with the Xbox Avatar Overlay and animated gif image my work will finally be done.........For now that is
    Last edited by xXMR PERFECTXx; 12-05-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    I can finally get my setup back the way I had before getting A new iPhone and it's all thanks to you, I appreciate it bro and Thanks again.

I wish I would have been smart enough to do that as well but I thought for sure all these links would never die down but that's what I get for being so sure of myself lol. Now if I can find somebody with the ios7 360 link with the Xbox Avatar Overlay and animated gif image my work will finally be done.........For now that is
    I don't wanna get your hopes up but I may actually have it. I won't be able to check until tomorrow sometime.

Page 407 of 417 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397405406407408409 ... LastLast