+ Reply
Page 400 of 418 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390398399400401402 410 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by packnmonkey Hey, quick question. What do you guys think about this vs. Metroon? I'm debating whether to keep Metroon, and I wonder if any of you have
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by packnmonkey View Post
    Hey, quick question. What do you guys think about this vs. Metroon? I'm debating whether to keep Metroon, and I wonder if any of you have experience with both? T
    I use both but I'd have to say metroon takes the cake. It's just as easy to customize and is feature rich.

Thanks

I say metroon. When I first saw the pics, I wasn't really impressed, but once I got my hands on it I fell in love. I still have revive but only to figure out folder names of apps. I really wish there was atleast iPad support before endfinity left

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

There is metro ultimate Metro Ultimate the iPhone version as just released and there will be an iPad version. I have the iPhone version installed, but I use revive as my daily driver. I am wondering how metro ultimate iPhone stacks up against metroon before I lay any more money down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    There is metro ultimate Metro Ultimate the iPhone version as just released and there will be an iPad version. I have the iPhone version installed, but I use revive as my daily driver. I am wondering how metro ultimate iPhone stacks up against metroon before I lay any more money down.
    Well it's more expensive and lacks the features offered here with this
    theme and Metroon.
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 06-29-2012 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks

There is metro ultimate Dreamboard Metro Ultimate the iPhone version as just released and there will be an iPad version. I have the iPhone version installed, but I use revive as my daily driver. I am wondering how metro ultimate iPhone stacks up against metroon before I lay any more money down.
    I used Rig's old theme Metro 8, before Metroon, which in essence is the same as Metro Ultimate. Between that Metroon,In all honesty, theyre pretty different. Metro 8 has hubs, but less user compatibility. Metroon has quik access to ur springboard, fast ability to modify tiles (its size and whether its live or not). Also, Metro 8 supported landscape. Metroon doesnt, but it a lot of live and integrated tiles. Metro 8 is a plist theme, so there are no animations. Metroon is a dylib theme, which for now there are some tile animations.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have searched through this thread and i can't seem to find an answer, for some reason my twitter tile will not update? when i installed it, it was showing an update from 7 days ago... it is stuck on that update and will not refresh? anybody have the code?

Edit: just posted in mods thread
    Last edited by codyhb30; 06-30-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by packnmonkey View Post
    Hey, quick question. What do you guys think about this vs. Metroon? I'm debating whether to keep Metroon, and I wonder if any of you have experience with both? T
    There's a new metro theme called metro u mini, its a win8 style theme and it cost $3 in cydia BUT it's also 2 for one, it comes with an os7 style theme too, they're both pretty cool and have some options that are really sweet (including "hubs") but I personally prefer end's themes

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    There's a new metro theme called metro u mini, its a win8 style theme and it cost $3 in cydia BUT it's also 2 for one, it comes with an os7 style theme too, they're both pretty cool and have some options that are really sweet (including "hubs") but I personally prefer end's themes
    To be honest, these os7 and metroon have ruined any other theme for me as none other are ad powerful or as easy to use.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhodysurf View Post
    To be honest, these os7 and metroon have ruined any other theme for me as none other are ad powerful or as easy to use.
    I agree, which is why my iPad is primarily unthemed, because I can't find a theme as good as these on iPad

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys. Does anyone have the Segoe WP font for BytaFont? The file on the Mods thread is removed

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldkh View Post
    Hey guys. Does anyone have the Segoe WP font for BytaFont? The file on the Mods thread is removed
    these arent exact, but theyre pretty close
    ZegoeUI_SL.zip --Zegoe UI
    ZegoeLight-U.font.zip -- Zegoe Light

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rhodysurf For This Useful Post:

ronaldkh (07-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhodysurf View Post
    these arent exact, but theyre pretty close
    ZegoeUI_SL.zip --Zegoe UI
    ZegoeLight-U.font.zip -- Zegoe Light
    Thanks. The Zegoe UI file is not .font type hmm lol.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldkh View Post
    Thanks. The Zegoe UI file is not .font type hmm lol.
    Hmm im not sure.. Pretty sure all you need is a ttc

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I hate that en is gone i literally only created my MMI account to be able to comment on his work I have bren a fan of his theaming since 1.0.1I really was looking forward to the final realease of OS7:Revive i would literally pay o see end finish this theme :/ but farewell EndF1nity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    I hate that en is gone i literally only created my MMI account to be able to comment on his work I have bren a fan of his theaming since 1.0.1I really was looking forward to the final realease of OS7:Revive i would literally pay o see end finish this theme :/ but farewell EndF1nity
    Same here man. Same here

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Okay so the thing us Wyndwarrior is alive apperently so could people message him and ask him to continue to OS7 Project or atleats the Dreamboard project

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Okay so the thing us Wyndwarrior is alive apperently so could people message him and ask him to continue to OS7 Project or atleats the Dreamboard project
    That is an idea, but I don't know if it's something that he'd want to do. He did retire from this theme too and end was willing to pick it up. I think what may have to happen is someone new might have to pm end to get his files since wynd hasn't been on this seemingly for a wile and I think the code has been written from the ground up on the beta for version 3.0

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    That is an idea, but I don't know if it's something that he'd want to do. He did retire from this theme too and end was willing to pick it up. I think what may have to happen is someone new might have to pm end to get his files since wynd hasn't been on this seemingly for a wile and I think the code has been written from the ground up on the beta for version 3.0
    Yeah ad i already emailed end to try and get the source code for 3.0 and he said no because it was very scattered and such. I thought about making my own off the original os7 source code but end had so much added on in revive that it seemed like a waste of time

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream: a cydia type store front for tiles for os7:revive 2 and 3, if not other types of windows metro themes too. I'd buy some tiles if I could install them right from my phone.

Thanks

My dream: a cydia type store front for tiles for os7:revive 2 and 3, if not other types of windows metro themes too. I'd buy some tiles if I could install them right from my phone.
    So ur saying u want tiles for the theme?