Page 399 of 418 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389397398399400401 409 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by @karma View Post
    seem like my code isn't working :/ i think i'm inputting the code into the plist wrong. am i doing it right?
    That's the wrong plist, that's the /var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/os7/info.plist. All your tiles and stuff are in /var/mobile/Library/OS7

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

If end is still taking suggestions for 3.0, one idea I had was to be able to drag the arrow horizontally anywhere between the top and bottom of the screen, which would give the user the ability to choose how far down the very top tile(s) can go (being wherever the arrow is placed). For example, I'd like to be ale to drag the arrow to the top of my screen. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    If end is still taking suggestions for 3.0, one idea I had was to be able to drag the arrow horizontally anywhere between the top and bottom of the screen, which would give the user the ability to choose how far down the very top tile(s) can go (being wherever the arrow is placed). For example, I'd like to be ale to drag the arrow to the top of my screen. Just a thought.
    End has left the jailbreaking scene "indefinitely"

I've just recently installed Dreamboard and this theme as I wanted a change from the default iOS layout. It feels well developed and I have made a few tiles for myself as I planned to keep this theme for a while. It's just a shame that the developer has decided to halt development. Don't suppose anyone else has picked this up since? Being able to quick-select alphabetically from the app list would have been nice, such as seen in the WP7 OS itself.

There's also a problem I've been having which I wonder if anyone could help with? I feel this could be more Dreamboard related rather than the theme but thought I'd try here first. When I plug my phone into the stereo of my car via USB, my phone crashes. The only workaround for this is to have the iPod app loaded and playing a song before plugging it in. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticSpirit View Post
    I've just recently installed Dreamboard and this theme as I wanted a change from the default iOS layout. It feels well developed and I have made a few tiles for myself as I planned to keep this theme for a while. It's just a shame that the developer has decided to halt development. Don't suppose anyone else has picked this up since? Being able to quick-select alphabetically from the app list would have been nice, such as seen in the WP7 OS itself.

There's also a problem I've been having which I wonder if anyone could help with? I feel this could be more Dreamboard related rather than the theme but thought I'd try here first. When I plug my phone into the stereo of my car via USB, my phone crashes. The only workaround for this is to have the iPod app loaded and playing a song before plugging it in. Any thoughts?
    Do you have a lot of tiles on your home screen? And/or do you have a lot of live tiles running. I used to have this same problem but it was almost every app would crash or dreamboard entirely. I ended up limiting the amount of tiles I had to around 15-20 and got rid of most of my live tiles and all my issues stopped. You might want to try that out if this is the case
    Last edited by futureryo; 06-25-2012 at 02:14 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

ApocalypticSpirit (06-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticSpirit View Post

I have never heard about the USB problem, but as for selecting the apps alphabetically in the app list, thats included in OS7 Revive 3.0 Public Beta.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

ApocalypticSpirit (06-25-2012)

-img_0174.png

im doing it from 0, to learn something

anyone knows some dreamboard tutorials?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tonysanz For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (06-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Do you have a lot of tiles on your home screen? And/or do you have a lot of live tiles running. I used to have this same problem but it was almost every app would crash or dreamboard entirely. I ended up limiting the amount of tiles I had to around 15-20 and got rid of most of my live tiles and all my issues stopped. You might want to try that out if this is the case
    I have 15 tiles on my homescreen at the moment. I had a few more live tiles running, but I have now reduced the amount of those so shall see if that helps. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by an0nymu55 View Post
    I have never heard about the USB problem, but as for selecting the apps alphabetically in the app list, thats included in OS7 Revive 3.0 Public Beta.
    I'll check that out, thanks. Just a shame it may never progress above a public beta/preview

Green Apple Jamesandthegiantkeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the 3.0 beta better than 2.1.x? Should I install it? Is it in a repo I can add to cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesandthegiantkeg View Post
    Is the 3.0 beta better than 2.1.x? Should I install it? Is it in a repo I can add to cydia?
    Someone reposted it a page or two back. It's a little glitchy, but usable. To get it to work u need to disable winterboard in mobile substrates.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i am new to this. i already know how to ssh into my phone but I dont understand where to put the code for this tiles. If someone could help me out. I really want to make apps like cydia and the app store look the the actual tiles for the theme. If anyone could give me any help it would be much appreciated.

As some people are talkin about os7 revive 3.0 beta, here I let the beta that upload endfinity, but with a lot of new tiles that I've added. To work, you need to disable winterboard in mobile substrare, and set all the permission to r/w/e. Any doubt post here, and I'd try to reply as soon as possible OS7Revive.rar

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    As some people are talkin about os7 revive 3.0 beta, here I let the beta that upload endfinity, but with a lot of new tiles that I've added. To work, you need to disable winterboard in mobile substrare, and set all the permission to r/w/e. Any doubt post here, and I'd try to reply as soon as possible OS7Revive.rar
    With the End gone for now, a mod should c/p his post with all the info on the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungVizion View Post
    i am new to this. i already know how to ssh into my phone but I dont understand where to put the code for this tiles. If someone could help me out. I really want to make apps like cydia and the app store look the the actual tiles for the theme. If anyone could give me any help it would be much appreciated.
    All you need to do is find out the bundle id of each app for cydia: com.saurik.cydia make a folder with that name and make a tile with photoshop or the program you are using at the size of 234 x 234 pixels (if you have a retina device) if not the size 117 x 117 (for non-retina devices). Then name the 234 x 234 tile: [email protected] or the 117 x 117 tile: Tile.png. Make sure the files are .png, and if you would like a minitile then do the same process except make it 80 x 80 pixels for retina and 40 x 40 for non-retina. Name these files [email protected] and MiniTile.png respectively. Make sure the backgrounds are transparent, so the color scheme you choose shows through. Good Luck!

@EndFinity i was wondering if you could upload the OS7:Revive beta that's had the gave the user the ability to easily change the tile color and background and had the WP7 style UNPIN/MOVE UP /MOVE DOWN etc.. if its possible it would be greatly appreciated by everyone

Quote Originally Posted by tonysanz View Post
    -img_0174.png

im doing it from 0, to learn something

anyone knows some dreamboard tutorials?
    Are you continueing the OS7:Revive Project or are you just making tiles ?
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 06-26-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    @EndFinity i was wondering if you could upload the OS7:Revive beta that's had the gave the user the ability to easily change the tile color and background and had the WP7 style UNPIN/MOVE UP /MOVE DOWN etc.. if its possible it would be greatly appreciated by everyone

Are you continueing the OS7:Revive Project or are you just making tiles ?
    Isn't the version you are seeking on the first page?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Isn't the version you are seeking on the first page?
    I think hes talking about the one video that end showed us with a settings tile to change the tile color
    Last edited by Anonymous; 06-27-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I think hes talking about the one video that end showed us with a settings tile to change the tile color
    Ahh okay

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Yes I meant the one that endfinity showed us in the video Rebuilding OS7:Revive
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 06-27-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Hey, quick question. What do you guys think about this vs. Metroon? I'm debating whether to keep Metroon, and I wonder if any of you have experience with both? T

Page 399 of 418 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389397398399400401 409 ... LastLast