Page 368 of 417 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358366367368369370 378 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,360 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Damn that sucks that it had to be winterboard causing the problem. Disabled it in SBsettings and bam works like a charm now. Hope that get fixed in the final version. Phone does run smoother without winterboard though
    I know. Although I can live without winterboard it really gave me the ability to round out the whole UI. I don't really want to replace the files directly cause I'm already in need of a restore but can't cause I'm on a 4s.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I know. Although I can live without winterboard it really gave me the ability to round out the whole UI. I don't really want to replace the files directly cause I'm already in need of a restore but can't cause I'm on a 4s.
    If anyone ever figures out how to re-pack that .artwork file (or technically, when I get off my lazy *** and unpack/repack that with distearth's new WBUI), we won't need WB :]

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I heard that Saurik has another version of Winterboard in the works and in some form of beta

Hopefully he is rewriting the whole program instead of patching it again like previous edition.

Winterboard is certainly showing its age, and I haven't run it in a long time because of that.
    In fact, I have already removed it, I just wanted to verify Zombian's find.

Hopefully the next version of Winterboard willl work better than this one does.
    That would be so freaking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    hey, that's the HTC one X do you like it too? I prefer the one S's design though. It's a lot nicer imo.
    I'm having a hard time deciding between the two of them the one S and the lumia 900 I mean
    Yeah, I'm debating between the One X and the Lumia 900 right now. They both have great designs and cameras are on par with each other. The processor differences is negligible considering the different operating systems utilize the power of the processors differently (WP7 being more efficient). I've read some stuff of people encountering lag on the One X already and the recently released Instagram client for Android still doesn't support (even after pushing out an update to add more compatibility) which is one of the flaws of Android imo. Reviews of the One X have been quite stellar so far though so I'm waiting to see the reviews of the Lumia 900 before I make my final decision.

Either way though, my iPhone's leaving. iOS has remained the same for far to long now with only slight additions being tacked on. Its basic setup is just to boring compared to the competition with WP7 having live updating tiles and Android supporting a multitude of themes and widgets. I think Apple needs to step its game up with iOS 6 and the "new iPhone" if it intends to keep me as a customer (I really like Apple too )
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 04-03-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    That would be so freaking awesome.

Yeah, I'm debating between the One X and the Lumia 900 right now. They both have great designs and cameras are on par with each other. The processor differences is negligible considering the different operating systems utilize the power of the processors differently (WP7 being more efficient). I've read some stuff of people encountering lag on the One X already and the recently released Instagram client for Android still doesn't support (even after pushing out an update to add more compatibility) which is one of the flaws of Android imo. Reviews of the One X have been quite stellar so far though so I'm waiting to see the reviews of the Lumia 900 before I make my final decision.

Either way though, my iPhone's leaving. iOS has remained the same for far to long now with only slight additions being tacked on. Its basic setup is just to boring compared to the competition with WP7 having live updating tiles and Android supporting a multitude of themes and widgets. I think Apple needs to step its game up with iOS 6 and the "new iPhone" if it intends to keep me as a customer (I really like Apple too )
    there's lag? really? maybe it's htc's theme :/ it's nice but it kind of covered over ICS... It looks too much like gingerbread to me xD anyways, I'm sure that can be resolved with rooting :] maybe a custom rom? :3
    yeah, I'm having a dilemma between the Lumia and one as well they're both so nice...

Thanks

Anybody mind sharing their default calculator.app folder. I was dicking around and screwed mine up thus rendering it useless. Another reminder to always back up the original files.

I made a few tiles, if anyone is interested.
    Clear (not very good, blurry)
    Facebook Messenger (not very good either, but have large notification number support)
    Mobile Terminal
    Flipboard
    Infinity Blade II
    -preview.png
    Download (cm5iconset.zip)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chickenmatt5 For This Useful Post:

Runt (04-03-2012)

Kinda new here, been a member for a while but I just never post or comment aha. I've been following this theme since it started even with WyndWarrior with OS7. I have to say I really appreciate all the hard work the hard work you guys have been doing, it's really amazing what u have done.

If anyone ever figures out how to re-pack that .artwork file (or technically, when I get off my lazy *** and unpack/repack that with distearth's new WBUI), we won't need WB :]
    I found this thread http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...-tutorial.html
    I was able to extract the images easy enough and repacking shouldn't be difficult. The time consuming part of it is going through and editing the over 1,100 png files and apparently the must keep their same dimension and size to work properly. If anybody with time to kill wants to tackle it then i'm sure everybody on here will be grateful. I will try and work on it myself in my spare time but I wont promise I will finish anytime soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (04-04-2012)

I was able to extract the images easy enough and repacking shouldn't be difficult. The time consuming part of it is going through and editing the over 1,100 png files and apparently the must keep their same dimension and size to work properly. If anybody with time to kill wants to tackle it then i'm sure everybody on here will be grateful. I will try and work on it myself in my spare time but I wont promise I will finish anytime soon.
    I found that thread too, but I couldn't get it to run since I'm on Linux aren't the image named the same as in the WB uiimages folder? If you want to send the pictures to me, I can probably help you out with the images :] in fact, if we all work together we might be able to split it off to 100 images or so per person, and it won't be too daunting a task

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice find for those UI themers

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

im having an issue with this theme. I was runing th riginal os7 and then got this one. Now I cant unpin and pin items. The menu comes up but does nothing

I have mix two WB themes, and I have created a new screens for when an app is loading (I'm creating more). Here you can see some examples: -default.png-default-2x.png-default-2x-iphone.png

15. The Following User Says Thank You to txiki77 For This Useful Post:

AkAdeMicKs (06-16-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    im having an issue with this theme. I was runing th riginal os7 and then got this one. Now I cant unpin and pin items. The menu comes up but does nothing
    I don't think you can run both at the same time as they access the same files. You need to remove both, then reinstall os7:revive only.

Thanks

i had removed os7 ultimate then os7 revive installed. and ive removed both many times now to no avail
    Last edited by wrcsti; 04-04-2012 at 03:37 PM.

I found that thread too, but I couldn't get it to run since I'm on Linux aren't the image named the same as in the WB uiimages folder? If you want to send the pictures to me, I can probably help you out with the images :] in fact, if we all work together we might be able to split it off to 100 images or so per person, and it won't be too daunting a task
    [email protected] here is a zip of the contents of the shared artwork file for anyone wanting to do this

I'm creating more loading screens (now I'm for maya app, like twitter) but I don't know where I have to save the image and with what name. Can anyone tell me? Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    I'm creating more loading screens (now I'm for maya app, like twitter) but I don't know where I have to save the image and with what name. Can anyone tell me? Thanks!
    Usually it's named some variation of [email protected]. Sometimes the d is capitalized some times they will also have a ~iphone. You have to place the image in the "yourtheme/folders/yourapp" you'll have to check what the bundle ID is and the proper name by going to var/mobile/applications and find which ever one it is you're trying to theme. Hope this is somewhat helpful

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

txiki77 (04-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by wrcsti View Post
    i had removed os7 ultimate then os7 revive installed. and ive removed both many times now to no avail
    u have to reboot after installation. Also, make sure that all the files are gone. If you're using an OS7 folder from another version of os7, ONLY copy over .png files (not full folders or other files), as you might be missing files.

well now I won't be able to do anything productive for the next several days... Or weeks... xD
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 04-04-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks

u have to reboot after installation. Also, make sure that all the files are gone. If you're using an OS7 folder from another version of os7, ONLY copy over .png files (not full folders or other files), as you might be missing files.

im doing it via cydia as i dont have where the theme installs everything.

well now I won't be able to do anything productive for the next several days... Or weeks... xD
    yeah I know what you mean lol. Hopefully it won't take me too long. I was planning on trying a black version like the ui I posted and a light version if it works out.

Page 368 of 417 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358366367368369370 378 ... LastLast