+ Reply
Page 360 of 418 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350358359360361362 370 410 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
This is pretty complete. Please try it all out and give feedback (look for mistakes). The source material is from all over this forum and other places. This is a
    Green Apple
    Thanks

This is pretty complete. Please try it all out and give feedback (look for mistakes). The source material is from all over this forum and other places. This is a universal theme. No colors. My previous themes might be good for that.
    OS7 Uni Theme & Extras

Edit: I updated some things already. If you already downloaded it. Do it again.
    Last edited by distearth; 03-21-2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Changed File

2. The Following User Says Thank You to distearth For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (03-26-2012)

Thanks

Is there another fscan file out there for the live Facebook tile because I restored my iphone4 cause it was running wayyyyy to slow for my liking and after doing the jailbreak again and re-installing OS7 with all of my tiles the only live tile I'm having problems with is the Facebook tile......the fscan is popping out a totally different error message in MobileTerminal and I can't figure out how to fix this for the life of me, can anybody help me out with this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks you a lot distearth ! Have you an AZERTY version of the colorkeybord theme ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The new large calendar tile pulls data from the local 'Calendar' app.

Thats really great, but I don't want it to show the birthday calendar!
    It doesn't show any appointments because birthdays are "all day" -.-
    I unchecked the birthday calendar in the calendar app, but that doesn't change anything.

Does anyone know how to set it (right)?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Very good, but in the lock screen with the music control there is a problem, the "key" of next track is very smaller than play and previous "keys" . If you want I can upload a photo

Here i let you the screen capture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1332369559.770484.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    Very good, but in the lock screen with the music control there is a problem, the "key" of next track is very smaller than play and previous "keys" . If you want I can upload a photo

You've got something else going on there. That must be the no lock screen version of OS7. Here's mine locked with music playing.
    OS7:Revive-photo.png and here's locked no music OS7:Revive-photo-1.png

Also, the music controls are fixed in music player, the play pause do not off set.
    OS7:Revive-photo-2.pngOS7:Revive-photo-3.png

If I figure out which button pool that screen pulls from I can fix it but if anyone knows off hand it would help.
    Last edited by distearth; 03-21-2012 at 06:47 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    You've got something else going on there. That must be the no lock screen version of OS7. Here's mine locked with music playing.
    Attachment 574681 and here's locked no music Attachment 574682

Also, the music controls are fixed in music player, the play pause do not off set.
    Attachment 574683Attachment 574684

If I figure out which button pool that screen pulls from I can fix it but if anyone knows off hand it would help.
    Very nice :] if you switch back and forth with the two pictures, you'll notice that the pause button is still slightly offset but it's completely fine the way it is, thank you for your hard work :]

Also, I am LOVING your default.pngs xD really nice work :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 03-21-2012 at 08:09 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You must be missing a @2x image in the the com.apple.springboard bundle folder. I believe its the same size as the ones in the revive images folder. The background with the zune image is in that folder too if you want to edit it or make it transparent to match the theme better

Thanks

I wasn't speaking about os7 revive theme, I was talking about distearth's theme where in the lock screen I saw that. But the problem was that the next track image was at 49x49 and play and previous track were bigger (maybe 68x68) but I've resize them

Green Apple
    Thanks

I wasn't speaking about os7 revive theme, I was talking about distearth's theme where in the lock screen I saw that. But the problem was that the next track image was at 49x49 and play and previous track were bigger (maybe 68x68) but I've resize them
    Could you share that folder? I'll pack it with the rest. Or just tell me the folder & file name, I should be able to figure it out.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Are there any problems with this theme on 5.1? I'm thinking of restoring my phone, not satisfied with the performance of it. Or can someone help me restore my phone and stay on 5.0.1? I have my shsh blogs save just not what to do, never mind problem solve lol
    Last edited by Daniel212; 03-23-2012 at 07:38 AM.

Thanks

Giving dreamboard a break. Messing around with ios springboard using bigify, a custom iconoclasm layout, folder enhancer, and infiniboard

Thanks

So i had a idea the other day that posssibly there could be a bew development team dor OS7 Revive what i was thinking about was the following
    1. EndFinity and BCScustom are the Coders and Tile makers Danny Distearth could be the developers of the Winterboard them and Runt and Sinsinkum could be the official Beta testers if i may say im not sure if EndFinty will get mad at me saying this but ut would be awsome if we could contact ilovemyiphone4 and askhim to help with the Winterboard them i understand he sold his Iphone but he could also theme through a computer .

Also i any of you have heard if FIF7Y it would be awsome if someone could get In contact with hin because he makes awsome winterboard themes and he could help and a make a perfect WP7 style theme
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 03-23-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

Giving dreamboard a break. Messing around with ios springboard using bigify, a custom iconoclasm layout, folder enhancer, and infiniboard
    Thats kinda cool Nice implementation

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (03-23-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Thats kinda cool Nice implementation
    Thanks. Bit of a pain in the a** to setup though with putting the big icons into folders. Not as simple to setup as Revive that is for sure. I can share my iconoclasm layout if anybody wants to try it out. Trying to decide if I like it enough to go through and make more icons and maybe different colors. Got to give myself something to do while we wait for End's new release

Thanks

In OS7 Uni/Bundles/Springboard you have this three files: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] and [email protected] all of them were at 98x98 (or something similar) and one of them (next track) was at 48x48 (as you can see in the attached photo of my last post). But I only resize them to 48x48, and nos all it's fine!! (Very good theme!)

Green Apple
    Thanks

It would be system wide then. You would have that charcoal color in messages and such. That's the default load image from WP7, I added the loading blue dots... I guess I could make the whole thing black... Or redo the whole theme in charcoal... not.

In OS7 Uni/Bundles/Springboard you have this three files: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] and [email protected] all of them were at 98x98 (or something similar) and one of them (next track) was at 48x48 (as you can see in the attached photo of my last post). But I only resize them to 48x48, and nos all it's fine!! (Very good theme!)
    So, you set all the images to 48x48? Are you on a 3G/s or a 4?
    Last edited by distearth; 03-23-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    It would be system wide then. You would have that charcoal color in messages and such. That's the default load image from WP7, I added the loading blue dots... I guess I could make the whole thing black... Or redo the whole theme in charcoal... not.

So, you set all the images to 48x48? Are you on a 3G/s or a 4?
    An iPod Touch 4g (is that important?)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Thanks. Bit of a pain in the a** to setup though with putting the big icons into folders. Not as simple to setup as Revive that is for sure. I can share my iconoclasm layout if anybody wants to try it out. Trying to decide if I like it enough to go through and make more icons and maybe different colors. Got to give myself something to do while we wait for End's new release
    I was thinking about doing the exact same thing. Lol anything to get more WP7 in my life