Page 359 of 417 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349357358359360361 369 409 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #7161
    Thanks you a lot distearth ! Have you an AZERTY version of the colorkeybord theme ?

  2. #7162
    The new large calendar tile pulls data from the local 'Calendar' app.

    Thats really great, but I don't want it to show the birthday calendar!
    It doesn't show any appointments because birthdays are "all day" -.-
    I unchecked the birthday calendar in the calendar app, but that doesn't change anything.

    Does anyone know how to set it (right)?

  3. #7163
    Very good, but in the lock screen with the music control there is a problem, the "key" of next track is very smaller than play and previous "keys" . If you want I can upload a photo

    Here i let you the screen capture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1332369559.770484.jpg  

  4. #7164
    Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    Very good, but in the lock screen with the music control there is a problem, the "key" of next track is very smaller than play and previous "keys" . If you want I can upload a photo

    Here i let you the screen capture
    You've got something else going on there. That must be the no lock screen version of OS7. Here's mine locked with music playing.
    -photo.png and here's locked no music -photo-1.png

    Also, the music controls are fixed in music player, the play pause do not off set.
    -photo-2.png-photo-3.png

    If I figure out which button pool that screen pulls from I can fix it but if anyone knows off hand it would help.
    Last edited by distearth; 03-21-2012 at 07:47 PM.

  5. #7165
    Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    You've got something else going on there. That must be the no lock screen version of OS7. Here's mine locked with music playing.
    -photo.png and here's locked no music -photo-1.png

    Also, the music controls are fixed in music player, the play pause do not off set.
    -photo-2.png-photo-3.png

    If I figure out which button pool that screen pulls from I can fix it but if anyone knows off hand it would help.
    Very nice :] if you switch back and forth with the two pictures, you'll notice that the pause button is still slightly offset but it's completely fine the way it is, thank you for your hard work :]

    Also, I am LOVING your default.pngs xD really nice work :]
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 03-21-2012 at 09:09 PM.

  6. #7166
    Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    Very good, but in the lock screen with the music control there is a problem, the "key" of next track is very smaller than play and previous "keys" . If you want I can upload a photo

    Here i let you the screen capture
    You must be missing a @2x image in the the com.apple.springboard bundle folder. I believe its the same size as the ones in the revive images folder. The background with the zune image is in that folder too if you want to edit it or make it transparent to match the theme better

  7. #7167
    I wasn't speaking about os7 revive theme, I was talking about distearth's theme where in the lock screen I saw that. But the problem was that the next track image was at 49x49 and play and previous track were bigger (maybe 68x68) but I've resize them

  8. #7168
    Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    I wasn't speaking about os7 revive theme, I was talking about distearth's theme where in the lock screen I saw that. But the problem was that the next track image was at 49x49 and play and previous track were bigger (maybe 68x68) but I've resize them
    Could you share that folder? I'll pack it with the rest. Or just tell me the folder & file name, I should be able to figure it out.

  9. #7169
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Are there any problems with this theme on 5.1? I'm thinking of restoring my phone, not satisfied with the performance of it. Or can someone help me restore my phone and stay on 5.0.1? I have my shsh blogs save just not what to do, never mind problem solve lol
    Last edited by Daniel212; 03-23-2012 at 08:38 AM.

  10. #7170

    Giving dreamboard a break. Messing around with ios springboard using bigify, a custom iconoclasm layout, folder enhancer, and infiniboard

  11. #7171
    So i had a idea the other day that posssibly there could be a bew development team dor OS7 Revive what i was thinking about was the following
    1. EndFinity and BCScustom are the Coders and Tile makers Danny Distearth could be the developers of the Winterboard them and Runt and Sinsinkum could be the official Beta testers if i may say im not sure if EndFinty will get mad at me saying this but ut would be awsome if we could contact ilovemyiphone4 and askhim to help with the Winterboard them i understand he sold his Iphone but he could also theme through a computer .

    Also i any of you have heard if FIF7Y it would be awsome if someone could get In contact with hin because he makes awsome winterboard themes and he could help and a make a perfect WP7 style theme
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 03-23-2012 at 02:02 PM.

  12. #7172
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

    Giving dreamboard a break. Messing around with ios springboard using bigify, a custom iconoclasm layout, folder enhancer, and infiniboard
    Thats kinda cool Nice implementation

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    DannyZ83 (03-23-2012)

  14. #7173
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Thats kinda cool Nice implementation
    Thanks. Bit of a pain in the a** to setup though with putting the big icons into folders. Not as simple to setup as Revive that is for sure. I can share my iconoclasm layout if anybody wants to try it out. Trying to decide if I like it enough to go through and make more icons and maybe different colors. Got to give myself something to do while we wait for End's new release

  15. #7174
    In OS7 Uni/Bundles/Springboard you have this three files: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] and [email protected] all of them were at 98x98 (or something similar) and one of them (next track) was at 48x48 (as you can see in the attached photo of my last post). But I only resize them to 48x48, and nos all it's fine!! (Very good theme!)

  16. #7175

  17. #7176
    It would be system wide then. You would have that charcoal color in messages and such. That's the default load image from WP7, I added the loading blue dots... I guess I could make the whole thing black... Or redo the whole theme in charcoal... not.

    Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    In OS7 Uni/Bundles/Springboard you have this three files: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] and [email protected] all of them were at 98x98 (or something similar) and one of them (next track) was at 48x48 (as you can see in the attached photo of my last post). But I only resize them to 48x48, and nos all it's fine!! (Very good theme!)
    So, you set all the images to 48x48? Are you on a 3G/s or a 4?
    Last edited by distearth; 03-23-2012 at 04:26 PM.

  18. #7177
    Quote Originally Posted by distearth View Post
    It would be system wide then. You would have that charcoal color in messages and such. That's the default load image from WP7, I added the loading blue dots... I guess I could make the whole thing black... Or redo the whole theme in charcoal... not.

    So, you set all the images to 48x48? Are you on a 3G/s or a 4?
    An iPod Touch 4g (is that important?)

  19. #7178
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Thanks. Bit of a pain in the a** to setup though with putting the big icons into folders. Not as simple to setup as Revive that is for sure. I can share my iconoclasm layout if anybody wants to try it out. Trying to decide if I like it enough to go through and make more icons and maybe different colors. Got to give myself something to do while we wait for End's new release
    I was thinking about doing the exact same thing. Lol anything to get more WP7 in my life

  20. #7179
    For winterboard themers: is it possible to put a gif in the place of default.png in each app folder? (I mean that png that you see while the aplication is loading.)

  21. #7180
    Quote Originally Posted by txiki77 View Post
    For winterboard themers: is it possible to put a gif in the place of default.png in each app folder? (I mean that png that you see while the aplication is loading.)
    highly doubtful. It only replaces the image of the same name. and since there's no image named "default.gif", it won't show up at all

Page 359 of 417 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349357358359360361 369 409 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •