Page 318 of 417 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308316317318319320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    where was the first version? lol u can make these urself u know :] u just need a picture. bcs has already released his dylib, so you can play around with it and get whatever effect you might like.

also, mkokolis, have u tried any animated gifs yet? I'm wondering if it's only lagging on mine or if it's universal :P gifs support transparency btw, but only 0% and 100% so... something to keep in mind... xD you could try swfs though, see of that works :P I should test that... lol
    No I have not but I'm on a 4s so I don't expect to much lag also I'm not to experienced with all this I'm kind of learning as I go

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Just tested out the gif animation with a tile I had there doesn't seem to be any lag for me. I'm on a 4s.

@bcscustom I noticed when I switch from the default theme back to os7 the overlay doesn't appear over top until I respring. Not a much of a problem for me just thought I'd let you know
    Yea, switching between themes will do that sometimes. A respring fixes it like you said Its a mobile substrate thing and something I can't really fix.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Yea, switching between themes will do that sometimes. A respring fixes it like you said Its a mobile substrate thing and something I can't really fix.
    Ok cool. I thought I would just let you know cause I know you can be a bit of a perfectionist so if you could fix it you would I know that

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    where was the first version? lol u can make these urself u know :] u just need a picture. bcs has already released his dylib, so you can play around with it and get whatever effect you might like.

also, mkokolis, have u tried any animated gifs yet? I'm wondering if it's only lagging on mine or if it's universal :P gifs support transparency btw, but only 0% and 100% so... something to keep in mind... xD you could try swfs though, see of that works :P I should test that... lol
    I was just kidding, impressed with everyones work here and all the different variations, keep up the good work, I quite like the standard download and happy since its not been crashing thanks to your advice.

Looking forward to version 3.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    I quite like the standard download and happy since its not been crashing thanks to your advice.

Looking forward to version 3.
    Are you referring to the overlays I released with the dylib or the standard OS7? If your talking about the overlays, I'm always curious as to which versions of those people liked the most. Which one did you download that sparked your interest?

I delete my theme OS7. Revive because i have alot crash... Much safe mode :-(

Thanks

Whoa... I've been away from the thread for a little bit and I have to say that I really enjoyed everyone's screen shots. I'm impressed by all of you keep it up!

Thanks

Are you referring to the overlays I released with the dylib or the standard OS7? If your talking about the overlays, I'm always curious as to which versions of those people liked the most. Which one did you download that sparked your interest?
    I as you can tell I personally did not care for the weather and clock widgets I was more interested in what I can do with the overlay and I have to tell you once you understand it. It's very addicting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    I as you can tell I personally did not care for the weather and clock widgets I was more interested in what I can do with the overlay and I have to tell you once you understand it. It's very addicting
    Thanks for the feedback and Thanks for being honest

It was tough trying to figure out how to show off the potential of what this release was capable of.

I'm glad you could look past the fancy weather widget part and see what else it could do. That was my ultimate goal.

I'm glad you like the potential in what the dylib can do for adding that extra touch to make your setup special.

Myself, I'm working on a bio-mechanical style for own my personal setup using the dylib. I plan on making animated dragon like claws that open and shut in the 4 corners and some sort of bone/metal tile border.

It's nice to see all the creativity people are coming up with

I enjoy that the most

Keep em coming

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (02-20-2012)

Thanks

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329780317.299927.jpg

Here is another, if you guys like this look or if you have an image and you want the same effect let me know and I'll take the request but I can't promise that it will work out but I'll try

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329780703.288217.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329780723.409316.jpg
    Here I what the image looks like on the other pages
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 02-20-2012 at 05:30 PM.

ok so I don't think swf files will work. unfortunately, it is not a standalone file and requires a flash player (duh) to work. gifs though, still totally doable x)

Thanks for the feedback and Thanks for being honest

It was tough trying to figure out how to show off the potential of what this release was capable of.

I'm glad you could look past the fancy weather widget part and see what else it could do. That was my ultimate goal.

I'm glad you like the potential in what the dylib can do for adding that extra touch to make your setup special.

Myself, I'm working on a bio-mechanical style for own my personal setup using the dylib. I plan on making animated dragon like claws that open and shut in the 4 corners and some sort of bone/metal tile border.

It's nice to see all the creativity people are coming up with

I enjoy that the most

Keep em coming
    Can someone help us with that weather mod? Bcscustom can you give us a hand? Would love to have nothing else but animated weather with location and current temp.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    Can someone help us with that weather mod? Bcscustom can you give us a hand? Would love to have nothing else but animated weather with location and current temp.
    I didn't grab the link when it was up. If you can post it again I can see what's going on with the code

Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    Ive been trying to find a tile for Contacts to use with this theme. Does anyone have one they could upload, please?
    Anyone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    Anyone?
    There's a integrated contacts tile for this theme already. Go to post 1 and see how to enable it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Y2HBK (02-21-2012)

I didn't grab the link when it was up. If you can post it again I can see what's going on with the code
    TK4(2)1 was the original member that posted this. If you could post again for us that would be great. I have the files but have never uploaded anything before.

Thanks

Hey, simple question, I got the media control (ipod control: previous, next pause + the camera button) on the lockscreen. Problem is, I can't get this to work, if i press the previous, pause, next, nothing happen. Plus, if I double tap to view the camera button, I cannot ''swipe to unlock'' Any idea ?

At least, the slide to unlock is not really a problem but the mediacontrol is my priority....

Thanks ^^

-gorrila-phone.jpg

Thanks

Thought id try a little more color in my life. Think I'm gonna do the UI in other metro colors. Starting with purple. Any color requests? I'd much rather only spend my time on ones people will use.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329796896.278947.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329796907.517144.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329796949.515532.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1329796957.199223.jpg

If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    TK4(2)1 was the original member that posted this. If you could post again for us that would be great. I have the files but have never uploaded anything before.
    I'm currently trying a different animated weather mod from the UniWA5.0 thread by Ian Nicoll

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...niaw5-0-a.html

Any of the 1's posted there will work with this overlay mod.
    The 1 I posted, as stated before was from Gan-Man's Dreamboard iNav port that required the popup keyboard to set location and with my little knowledge was unable to reverse it back to use var locale.

Check out the link above if you still want animated weather.

Page 318 of 417 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308316317318319320 328 368 ... LastLast