Page 310 of 417 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300308309310311312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Thanks

Thanks a ton bc! I like it pretty minimalistic but it really fills out the homescreen. Looks great man
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329537188.500425.jpg

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Thanks a ton bc! I like it pretty minimalistic but it really fills out the homescreen. Looks great man
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1329537188.500425.jpg
    Nice job modding it to your tastes That looks cool

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Nice job modding it to your tastes That looks cool
    How much ram does it eat?

Can not wait to get home and play with this! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    So far with the way I have it set up it eats no ram at all. Maybe 1mb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    The dylib itself consumes no RAM, it will depend on what widget you create to use with it.

The examples I posted use between 5-10mb if you enable every option available.

For example:
    If you want to just use a clock it will probably use around 2 MB,
    Clock and calendar overlay will use around 4-6 MB
    Weather widget by itself around 5 MB

So it really will be up to you how on much RAM your overlay will consume, you can overload your device if you have a lot going on within your widget, or you can go minimal and use less RAM.

Remember that what I provided as examples are just that, examples to give you some idea of what you can do with this dylib. It will be up to you to come up with your own style overlay and make it show whatever you want. It don't have to be just info widgets, it can be frames, borders, images and animations too....

Let your creative juices flow
    Last edited by bcscustom; 02-17-2012 at 10:24 PM.

I went with zombian's minimalist ic choice as well, I just ported over your old clock tile and modified it to show right under the battery info... I like xD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I went with zombian's minimalist ic choice as well, I just ported over your old clock tile and modified it to show right under the battery info... I like xD
    Yes

Exactly what I wanted to hear

I'm glad your exploring other widget options and modding them to enhance your OS7 setup

That's exactly what this release what's created for

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    I'm assuming you're either using bytafont, or have the knowhow to replace the original files. If you're using bytafont, put the two .ttc files into a folder (duh) and activate via bytafont.

As a footnote: the files contained MIGHT be named _H_Helvetica.ttc and _H_HelveticaNeue.ttc

If you don't see any difference once you activate and respring, try renaming them to Helvetica.ttc and HelveticaNeue.ttc and reactivate/respring.

Vice versa if it's the other way around x)

Link: Segoe Font
    hi can you show me how to do this in full cause don know where to navigate in ifile.. plus what do you mean by replacing original file?

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    New style i hope soon...

Many many many thanks to bcscustom for his help!!!

Credits to robertus original creator of the Layer

i am really sorry but coudnt resist to ask...where can i find this os7 mode...i really like the mode...i am new here...I know this doesnt make any difference but i think u guys are awesome...i am new here, plz help me...

could anyone help me accumplish this kind of look with bscostoms awesome overlay thing..

with the solid black status bar... i see the image.. overlay.png in images folder... but its not showing as solid on my sb.. am i not doing something here? ive only copied all the files in the zip to bscustom. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -.png  
    Last edited by Farmski; 02-18-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raihan View Post
    i am really sorry but coudnt resist to ask...where can i find this os7 mode...i really like the mode...i am new here...I know this doesnt make any difference but i think u guys are awesome...i am new here, plz help me...
    1972Petros hasn't released it just yet, look for him to release it soon

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

@bcscustom i would like to have only the windows phone dock without the weather around the theme what should i check to start ??

1972Petros hasn't released it just yet, look for him to release it soon

Thanks a lot...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    could anyone help me accumplish this kind of look with bscostoms awesome overlay thing..

with the solid black status bar... i see the image.. overlay.png in images folder... but its not showing as solid on my sb.. am i not doing something here? ive only copied all the files in the zip to bscustom. thanks
    Which overlay did you download? The one with no docks or glass doesn't have a PSD for you to edit. Try one of the other ones, those have a PSD and a few overlay images in the images folder you might be able to use. You will have to rename the overlay you like to overlay.png to use it or edit the Widget.html to point to the one you like.

I didn't forget about making a sideway info display, I plan on posting one this weekend, it just that I have been playing around with spire and now have to do a restore to remove it from my device.

So if you can wait a little bit more I will have a drag and drop version soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    @bcscustom i would like to have only the windows phone dock without the weather around the theme what should i check to start ??
    Easy enough, just create a image from the PSD I have supplied and then create a Widget.html to point only to that image. You don't have to include anything else to your widget to just display images

The PSD I supplied has several layers for you to toggle around. Just deselect all the layers except for the dock and generate your overlay image from that. You can also create one from scratch if you like to give you a more WP7 style. The dock images I used are from 1972Petros Black and White theme he created awhile back, and I really liked the look
    Last edited by bcscustom; 02-18-2012 at 08:35 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

fallenzx (02-18-2012)

Which overlay did you download? The one with no docks or glass doesn't have a PSD for you to edit. Try one of the other ones, those have a PSD and a few overlay images in the images folder you might be able to use. You will have to rename the overlay you like to overlay.png to use it or edit the Widget.html to point to the one you like.

I didn't forget about making a sideway info display, I plan on posting one this weekend, it just that I have been playing around with spire and now have to do a restore to remove it from my device.

So if you can wait a little bit more I will have a drag and drop version soon.
    il wait till you have the one im hopeing for.. ive only got windows paint

if you could make the one as close to what im looking for.. with a solid status.. that would be so appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmski View Post
    il wait till you have the one im hopeing for.. ive only got windows paint

if you could make the one as close to what im looking for.. with a solid status.. that would be so appreciated
    You betcha, I will use your screenshot as a template and make it look just like it with a solid status bar

You betcha, I will use your screenshot as a template and make it look just like it with a solid status bar

you DA MAN...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@bcscustoms how would I go about only putting an overlay I didn't want the weather wiget only my pic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    @bcscustoms how would I go about only putting an overlay I didn't want the weather wiget only my pic
    1. Just create a image you want to use as your overlay and place it into your User/Library/BcsCustom/ folder.
    2. Now create a Widget.html to point to that image, place the Widget.html into the same folder.
    3. Respring

You do not have to use the images I supplied in the examples, create one that suits your tastes
    Just remember that this a overlay and you will need some transparency space to see your tiles below it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Mkokolis (02-18-2012)

Page 310 of 417 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300308309310311312 320 360 410 ... LastLast