Page 265 of 417 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255263264265266267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2020shyboy View Post
    Attachment 562619Attachment 562620 images

het jonkjon, that's what i was thinking thanks .
    Now tell me i added 3 images + 1 tansparent tile Naming "Contacts Groups or Groups", transparent tile shows black tile & not going with the Tile colour attached Transparent images also.
    Also if you can made A tile similar that shown in this video

Windows Phone 7 Mango Home Screen Categories and Grouping - YouTube

from 0.34sec to 0.37 sec, where image on a tile changing just 1/3, how about that?
    Near the top of the HTML file, you'll see the background color set to #000000 change that to transparent. As far as the other animation I'll look at it later.
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonkjon For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (01-27-2012)

Hello, I have a iphone4s with 5.0.1
    Yesterday install 5.0.1 again and I have done the jail.
    Dreamboard installed and this issue, and I have a problem I can not unlock the phone, the screen stays black and I can only turn it off.
    Is there a solution?

Thank you.

PD:I have not installed activator or SBSettings
    Last edited by yeahhh; 01-27-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishywishy View Post
    Hi, Im running a white theme also at the moment and must say your are icons are subtle compared with mine. Any chance of a share of those tiles? your the man!
    Hi fishywishy the mirrors have been uploaded

Download Mirrors:
    Nepoznati_OS7_White [Mirror 1]
    Nepoznati_OS7_White [Mirror 2]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Just done a month ago I have also put the link, anyway caches are done when you use the app so you can originally modify them through images inside bitesms.app
    Is your bitesms theme for high resolution devices? Because the images don't seem to all show up, unless those images were simply not created for those elements. I feel like I'm missing something. For example the gray background hasn't changed, and the sent text bubbles are still the same (at least the ones sent with IMessage. ) If you or anyone else could provide me with a more complete iPhone 4 iOS 5.01 bitesms theme (Zombian) lol, id be grateful. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327669058.468544.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327669073.390441.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nepoznati View Post
    Hi fishywishy the mirrors have been uploaded

Download Mirrors:
    At first glance thought your name was NepoNatzi
    Thought to myself what the hell is a nepo natzi? Just kidding.
    But seriously really thought that was NepoNatzi.

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    At first glance thought your name was NepoNatzi
    Thought to myself what the hell is a nepo natzi? Just kidding.
    But seriously really thought that was NepoNatzi.
    Heheh Well I dont know either what nepo natzi is hehe But I can tell you that the name "nepoznati" means "unknown" in serbian language

Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Try renaming it, then open it up in photoshop or gimp and resizing it as it for retina devices it will be 2x too big for 3GS. Ie make it half the size. Make sure you save it as .png.
    Except it's not that simple... You can't just open up a .artwork file, you need some sort of decoding to get the pngs out, and then packing it back together.

Ok, I downloaded sbssettings and now I can see my ram usage- it seems that safari uses a lot. Then it stays low until I respring. Does anyone know how to alter it to cease when the program is closed?

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nepoznati View Post
    WHITE EDITION

First of all thanks for the great theme and all modifications that are available. I really like this theme and wanted to modify the theme so it fit perfectly with my white iPhone, so here it is, the white version of OS7: Revive. I have not made icons for all applications, only applications that I use and so can be seen on the pictures below.

Attachment 562632

I also modified the icons from the original theme to make the theme look better. I notice that some icons I've mad eby myself, others found on the forum here.

As I have worked a week on this white version, all your comments are useful, so if you want something changed, error correction or something similar I will make an effort to comply with the wishes and simultaneously address the theme of various errors.

Enjoy!

Regards,
    Nepoznati

Attachment 562635Attachment 562636Attachment 562633Attachment 562634Attachment 562637Attachment 562638

Download Mirrors:
    Thanks man!
    I will give this a go and will leave some feedback...

Kudo added (your first!)
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 01-27-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post

I wanted to see how far I could take my CUBE design

Do you think I went too Far.......

bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube

BCS will you PLEASE release this !!!!

so mine is saying no plist found.... not sure how to fix that, I know it has something to do with the dylib not sure what that is...

Default crashing
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahhh View Post
    Hello, I have a iphone4s with 5.0.1
    Yesterday install 5.0.1 again and I have done the jail.
    Dreamboard installed and this issue, and I have a problem I can not unlock the phone, the screen stays black and I can only turn it off.
    Is there a solution?

Thank you.

PD:I have not installed activator or SBSettings
    I have had exactly the same problem, tried various things recommended on this site but still having to reboot at least 3/4 times a day. Got overly annoying so removed it for now until a new update comes out.

Really enjoy the tiles, great job by everyone but i think they have been designed for the older ios, However, i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Romancw View Post
    Is your bitesms theme for high resolution devices? Because the images don't seem to all show up, unless those images were simply not created for those elements. I feel like I'm missing something. For example the gray background hasn't changed, and the sent text bubbles are still the same (at least the ones sent with IMessage. ) If you or anyone else could provide me with a more complete iPhone 4 iOS 5.01 bitesms theme (Zombian) lol, id be grateful. Thanks
    the background for the pop up is in the directory var\mobile\Library\Caches. The are several images in there that are slightly different size that you would have to edit

Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    Ok, I downloaded sbssettings and now I can see my ram usage- it seems that safari uses a lot. Then it stays low until I respring. Does anyone know how to alter it to cease when the program is closed?
    Swipe on your status bar (at the top) to bring down the SBSettings window, hit "processes" and then click "clear memory" and you should have more ram free. Alternatively, you can pill down your notifications center and do the same thing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan126 View Post
    so mine is saying no plist found.... not sure how to fix that, I know it has something to do with the dylib not sure what that is...
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling os7:revive

is there a tweak out there that actually fully closes the applications upon exiting? I use SBSettings to free up my memory but it can get tedious sometimes when I have a lot of stuff open.

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    I have had exactly the same problem, tried various things recommended on this site but still having to reboot at least 3/4 times a day. Got overly annoying so removed it for now until a new update comes out.

Really enjoy the tiles, great job by everyone but i think they have been designed for the older ios, However, i could be wrong.
    It's all designed for ios 5, as stated in the original post.

What happens when you lock it, is it completely black, or can you see your status bar?

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    is there a tweak out there that actually fully closes the applications upon exiting? I use SBSettings to free up my memory but it can get tedious sometimes when I have a lot of stuff open.
    Yes... It's called fully exiting your applications... Double click your home button, hold down your open apps, and they'll have a little (x) appear at the corner. Kill whatever u want closed, and then use SBSettings to free up additional memory

Also, the point of not fully exiting an app when you leave it is so that you don't lose all of your open data. Is it more annoying to pop down a window every once in a while, or more annoying to have to reload every single app, every single time u open it? Like playing a game, and you get a text... Well now if you want to answer it you have to close your game and start over from your last save.
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 01-27-2012 at 09:06 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

jooosieeee (01-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    Yes... It's called fully exiting your applications... Double click your home button, hold down your open apps, and they'll have a little (x) appear at the corner. Kill whatever u want closed, and then use SBSettings to free up additional memory

ooh, thanks i didn't know about that double-click home thingy...

Quote Originally Posted by jooosieeee View Post
    ooh, thanks i didn't know about that double-click home thingy...
    Lol, I think it's new in ios5 (don't quote me on that, I haven't tried older iOS versions) :P you can swipe left for music controls, rotation lock, and volume slider

Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    It's all designed for ios 5, as stated in the original post.

What happens when you lock it, is it completely black, or can you see your status bar?

Also, the point of not fully exiting an app when you leave it is so that you don't lose all of your open data. Is it more annoying to pop down a window every once in a while, or more annoying to have to reload every single app, every single time u open it? Like playing a game, and you get a text... Well now if you want to answer it you have to close your game and start over from your last save.
    Basically i keep getting crashes with springboard and when i try to unlock my phone the OS7 screen doesnt do anything and then i have to physically reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by jediuk View Post
    Basically i keep getting crashes with springboard and when i try to unlock my phone the OS7 screen doesnt do anything and then i have to physically reboot.
    Please tell me you're pulling your screen up, not to the right.

Are you sure everything is in the right place and have the right permissions? To be safe just set everything to r/w/e
    Last edited by sinsinkun; 01-27-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Page 265 of 417 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255263264265266267 275 315 365 ... LastLast