+ Reply
Page 206 of 418 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196204205206207208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Ive got a request for any Photoshop Folks out there who want to give me a hand. Could I get someone to change the "3" to a "5" , both
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive got a request for any Photoshop Folks out there who want to give me a hand.

Could I get someone to change the "3" to a "5" , both for the Safari "3" and the faded background "3" ?

OS7:Revive-tile-2x.png

and can someone remove the "@" graphic with streaks and leave the blue gradient background intact?

OS7:Revive-tile-2x-2-.png

That would be much appreciated Thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone eightyfour's Avatar
    Thanks

im not sure if i missed anything, but the font size for my badge and lockscreen are too small? any help will be appreciated!

- i just installed the new 2.0.1 dylib..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-img_0654.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eightyfour View Post
    im not sure if i missed anything, but the font size for my badge and lockscreen are too small? any help will be appreciated!

- i just installed the new 2.0.1 dylib..
    Add this to your info.plist for each tile you want to move the badges.

OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1326384167.671677.jpg

change the <string> values for X and Y to move the badge around

Hope this helps ya
    Last edited by bcscustom; 01-12-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Thanks

@bcscustom: thanks for the fast reply, the position are ok, i would like the font to be bigger? i tried changing the value from 40 to 200 and didnt see any changes?

Thanks

@bcscustom: thanks for the fast reply, the position are ok, i would like the font to be bigger? i tried changing the value from 40 to 200 and didnt see any changes?
    You have to respring each time to see any edit changes you make

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Ive got a request for any Photoshop Folks out there who want to give me a hand.

Could I get someone to change the "3" to a "5" , both for the Safari "3" and the faded background "3" ?

Attachment 560581

and can someone remove the "@" graphic with streaks and leave the blue gradient background intact?

Attachment 560582

That would be much appreciated Thanks in advance
    Well that first one would be really tough to do. I tried and I managed to somewhat get a 5 for the background Safari thing, but I can't get it perfect since I don't know the font (I think it might be Lucida Grande guess not ), the color for the glow, or the opacity so it looks transparent (it also doesn't appear to be a straight white color). The 3 on the foreground Safari text is even harder to remove because of the stuff behind it. I'll take another crack at it, but don't get your hopes up

Here is the other image you wanted though: OS7:Revive-tile-without-.png
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 01-12-2012 at 09:22 AM.
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (01-12-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Well that first one would be really tough to do. I tried and I managed to somewhat get a 5 for the background Safari thing, but I can't get it perfect since I don't know the font (I think it might be Lucinda Grande), the color for the glow, or the opacity so it looks transparent (it also doesn't appear to be a straight white color). The 3 on the foreground Safari text is even harder to remove because of the stuff behind it. I'll take another crack at it, but don't get your hopes up

Here is the other image you wanted though: Attachment 560587
    Excellent work ErikWithNoC Thanks for the Mail Tile

I knew the Safari tile would be a challenge, I was hoping the 5 would cover any problems removing the 3. if you cant replace the faded 3 in the background would removing it entirely be easier? Im gonna keep my fingers crossed for the faded 5 tho

Thanks

@bcscustom: i did respring everytime i edit the .plist. still to no avail.. since i installed the new dylib the fonts shrunk

Thanks

@bcscustom: i did respring everytime i edit the .plist. still to no avail.. since i installed the new dylib the fonts shrunk
    Try changing the badge height along with the size....
    This code came directly from my Mail app so I know it works
    Last edited by bcscustom; 01-12-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks

Excellent work ErikWithNoC Thanks for the Mail Tile

I knew the Safari tile would be a challenge, I was hoping the 5 would cover any problems removing the 3. if you cant replace the faded 3 in the background would removing it entirely be easier? Im gonna keep my fingers crossed for the faded 5 tho
    The background 5 wasn't so much a problem, it was mainly the foreground one (the solid 5). Here is what I've done:
    OS7:Revive-edited-safari-tile-2.png

I don't think it looks that good. If I had the font name I would be able to make it look better, but without that its hard to replicate. I tried to make it look faded (for the characters that needed it), but again, that's tough to do without knowing what was used. It looks like it was originally white with a blue glow added inside and then whoever made it turned the opacity down to make it more transparent. Maybe someone else can take a crack at this, best bet would be to just recreate something similar.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (01-12-2012)

Thanks

didn't work =( even the lockscreen font size shrank too..

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

didn't work =( even the lockscreen font size shrank too..
    That means you have 2.1.0 installed, and not 2.0.1. The cause of the small font size is that you didn't copy over the new Images folder, which contains the Segoe fonts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

eightyfour (01-12-2012)

Thanks

The background 5 wasn't so much a problem, it was mainly the foreground one (the solid 5). Here is what I've done:
    Attachment 560588

I don't think it looks that good. If I had the font name I would be able to make it look better, but without that its hard to replicate. I tried to make it look faded (for the characters that needed it), but again, that's tough to do without knowing what was used. It looks like it was originally white with a blue glow added inside and then whoever made it turned the opacity down to make it more transparent. Maybe someone else can take a crack at this, best bet would be to just recreate something similar.
    Your too hard on yourself, Erik (must be the graphics designer perfectionist in you ) I think it looks great I knew that one was gonna be a tough one because of all the layers, but you came through for me and I appreciate the work you put into it
    I should have posted the original larger image, when I resized it, it probably skewed the font.

We seem to have the perfectionist trait in common, myself being a machinist working with metals and dealing with ten thousands of an inch measurements, Im not happy til its perfect Im sure your the same way

If you wanna try it again with a larger image maybe that might help.

OS7:Revive-safari_3_1280x800_1217.png

Im really happy with the one you made, so if you dont feel like it, its ok

Thanks again Erik

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

ErikWithNoC (01-12-2012)

Thanks

Your too hard on yourself, Erik (must be the graphics designer perfectionist in you ) I think it looks great I knew that one was gonna be a tough one because of all the layers, but you came through for me and I appreciate the work you put into it
    I should have posted the original larger image, when I resized it, it probably skewed the font.

We seem to have the perfectionist trait in common, myself being a machinist working with metals and dealing with ten thousands of an inch measurements, Im not happy til its perfect Im sure your the same way

If you wanna try it again with a larger image maybe that might help.

Attachment 560590

Im really happy with the one you made, so if you dont feel like it, its ok

Thanks again Erik
    Haha yeah I think I have some form of OCD because I'm incredibly nitpicky of my graphics work. That larger image actually allowed me to figure out what the font was! It took going through quite a few, but it turned out to be Myriad Pro (in case anyone else wants to know haha). It also helped me get the blue glow on the solid 5 (the faded glow on the background text is still a mystery to me). I updated the smaller version to have the right font and blue glow now:

OS7:Revive-edited-safari-tile-3.png

I'm not sure if anybody will be able to tell the difference between this one and the last one I posted, but it makes me feel better knowing it has the right font now

--------------

Well I couldn't stop myself Here's an edited version of the high quality version you sent me. Even though the background 5 doesn't look the best, that's probably the closest its going to get (at least from me)

OS7:Revive-safari-large-version.png
    Last edited by ErikWithNoC; 01-12-2012 at 11:23 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (01-12-2012)

Thanks

Haha yeah I think I have some form of OCD because I'm incredibly nitpicky of my graphics work. That larger image actually allowed me to figure out what the font was! It took going through quite a few, but it turned out to be Myriad Pro (in case anyone else wants to know haha). It also helped me get the blue glow on the solid 5 (the faded glow on the background text is still a mystery to me). I updated the smaller version to have the right font and blue glow now:

Attachment 560597

I'm not sure if anybody will be able to tell the difference between this one and the last one I posted, but it makes me feel better knowing it has the right font now
    I had a feeling you couldnt resist Let me just say Awesome Im stoked! that put the finishing touches on my new setup

OS7:Revive-nobadge.png

The original image is going to be my default mail tile with the @

OS7:Revive-badge.png

The one you edited for me now leaves a space for my TilewithBadges, YESSS

My Messaging tile right next to the Mail tile has a little black square in the bottom left corner that I use for the badge location too

This Safari Tile is great I'm Loving my new setup

Thanks again

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Really glad this theme is still alive and well. Looks like the 4S should be jailbroken very soon, so I'm looking forward to adding to the content creation. I'm pretty good with standard tiles. Haven't tried my hand at live tiles and HTML coding, however, I'm really excited for this theme so that might be next on my list of things to try out.

Thanks

I had a feeling you couldnt resist Let me just say Awesome Im stoked! that put the finishing touches on my new setup

Attachment 560598

The original image is going to be my default mail tile with the @

Attachment 560599

The one you edited for me now leaves a space for my TilewithBadges, YESSS

My Messaging tile right next to the Mail tile has a little black square in the bottom left corner that I use for the badge location too

This Safari Tile is great I'm Loving my new setup

Thanks again
    I like that mail icon concept, thats cool. I'll show my setup later tonight hehe.

Check out the higher quality Safari tile I posted above (I edited my post a little bit after you posted, ops). You should probably shrink that version down instead. All the text is lined up properly, shadows are right, I got a glow similar to the faded ones now, and the text is the exact same size as the rest of the text

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (01-12-2012)

Thanks

Wow. May I pls. have a copy of these tiles?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to might01 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (01-12-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by throwback22 View Post
    Really glad this theme is still alive and well. Looks like the 4S should be jailbroken very soon, so I'm looking forward to adding to the content creation. I'm pretty good with standard tiles. Haven't tried my hand at live tiles and HTML coding, however, I'm really excited for this theme so that might be next on my list of things to try out.
    I have a feeling your gonna Love the customizability of it Looking forward to seeing what you will come up with The more the merrier

I like that mail icon concept, thats cool. I'll show my setup later tonight hehe.

Check out the higher quality Safari tile I posted above (I edited my post a little bit after you posted, ops). You should probably shrink that version down instead. All the text is lined up properly, shadows are right, I got a glow similar to the faded ones now, and the text is the exact same size as the rest of the text
    Thanks, I was gonna ask you to post the large image so I could resize a copy for a Large Tile too You must have read my mind

Quote Originally Posted by might01 View Post
    Wow. May I pls. have a copy of these tiles?
    I will post my setup later this weekend, I want to get badges working perfect, and I got a few more tiles to add I did post a few of the images a page or two back, you can grab them in the meantime, Also you can grab the images from this page that Erik Modded and posted as those will be the exact same ones I will use for the setup zip
    Last edited by bcscustom; 01-12-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    That means you have 2.1.0 installed, and not 2.0.1. The cause of the small font size is that you didn't copy over the new Images folder, which contains the Segoe fonts
    Hey End,
    Hows the update/final coming along?
    I'm a fiend! lol