Page 201 of 417 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #4001
    Was there ever a live tile that showed the album art from the music app? Not talking about the integrated one. Playing around with a landscape setup and was wondering if there was one out there that maybe can get rotated to look a little bit nicer. Anybody know what page the non integrated camera roll tile was on too?

  2. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post


    DOWNLOAD
    Live tiles.rar

    Change this folder's name "com.atworks.eortologio" with as you like app
    it's rss reader widget...


    Don't forget to save your original Tiles


    THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THIS PERFECT THEME
    Its look very nice can u share ur full os7 folder

  3. #4003
    Green Apple might01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sitting in a tree
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    HOw do I get rid of the slide up to unlock lockscreen? Tried both dylibs on the first page but still the lockscreen slides up.
    I have os7 revive version 2.1.0-3 from cydia.

  4. #4004
    Man that Nokia Lumia 900 is hooooooottttt. Good cameras, clear black display, and beautiful design. Very, very tempting. Only thing potentially holding me back is that 800 x 480 resolution (216 ppi). Why you no like pixels Microsoft?!

    * This comment will seem very out of place if you aren't following CES/a tech website
    ZEBRAHEAD, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, JEREMIAH FREED
    "A day without laughter is a day waster" - Charlie Chaplin

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ErikWithNoC For This Useful Post:

    rameses09 (01-10-2012)

  6. #4005
    Default Change Clock font color
    How do you change the color of the font in the mobiletimer tile?
    -img_0014.png
    Please help!

  7. #4006
    This is probably the most useless and disappointing contribution to be made on this topic as of date, but I made a tile background that's just a black fade into a transparent center (looks very nice on the wall background posted earlier by bcs!)

    Hope you guys like it x) I made a custom facebook tile that doesn't move for anyone who wants to save on ram, if you're interested :3 there's no small tile though... They don't work on my iPod (they're supposed to be the pictures beside the app in the icon list right?) so I never bothered to make any. Hope this doesn't inconvenience anybody D:

    Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -square.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (01-09-2012), ErikWithNoC (01-11-2012), GuitarAz123 (03-27-2012)

  9. #4007
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sinsinkun View Post
    This is probably the most useless and disappointing contribution to be made on this topic as of date, but I made a tile background that's just a black fade into a transparent center (looks very nice on the wall background posted earlier by bcs!)

    Hope you guys like it x) I made a custom facebook tile that doesn't move for anyone who wants to save on ram, if you're interested :3 there's no small tile though... They don't work on my iPod (they're supposed to be the pictures beside the app in the icon list right?) so I never bothered to make any. Hope this doesn't inconvenience anybody D:

    Cheers!
    OK, you made me chuckle Looks like you caught the animation bug I'm glad you caught the fever
    And just when you posted last page that you didn't use animations

    I like the tile you made

  10. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    OK, you made me chuckle Looks like you caught the animation bug I'm glad you caught the fever
    And just when you posted last page that you didn't use animations

    I like the tile you made
    Lol, thanks x) I'm still using just static tiles, but they can still use some pizazz xD

    Question: is there some way to edit the Tile.plist so that you can put another image on top of the [email protected], or is that an exclusively HTML thing?

  11. #4009

  12. #4010
    Ok so I've been using the HTC weather widget, and can't help but notice its very low definition. the actually images have a better quality then the ones the widget reads. I tried changing up the code, to make it pick the images in their real definition but i was unsuccessful. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear em!

  13. #4011
    Hey guys I'm just wondering if there are any os7 sound files? the link on the first page is down...thanks

  14. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcullen View Post
    Hey guys I'm just wondering if there are any os7 sound files? the link on the first page is down...thanks
    I think I found a winter board sound theme from Gan-man's original os7 mods thread... Try checking there? I have a bundle of os7 sounds + the white/black notifications saved on my comp if you want it, but you'll have to wait til I get home :]

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to sinsinkun For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (01-10-2012)

  16. #4013
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC View Post
    Man that Nokia Lumia 900 is hooooooottttt. Good cameras, clear black display, and beautiful design. Very, very tempting. Only thing potentially holding me back is that 800 x 480 resolution (216 ppi). Why you no like pixels Microsoft?!

    * This comment will seem very out of place if you aren't following CES/a tech website
    I just read about it and it looks amazing but your right we were spoiled with the iphones retina display

  17. #4014
    -img_0097.png
    Thanks to bcsustom for the help with rotating tiles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0097.png  
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 01-10-2012 at 11:15 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (01-10-2012)

  19. #4015
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Only EndFinity knows... better ask him
    I no how to get the clock too.

  20. #4016
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I need to download someone's theme on here I can't seem to git it

  21. #4017
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    -img_0097.png
    Thanks to bcsustom for the help with rotating tiles
    I Love it Thanks for the screenshot
    Im glad you got your gamecenter tile finally looking like you wanted
    Looks like your getting the hang of editing HTML and .css's

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    I need to download someone's theme on here I can't seem to git it
    Who's theme are you referring to?

  22. #4018
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Don't matter anyone's lol I done screwed my tiles all up lol. Wish I had my ok setup can't remembers whos i got it from. Had music tile live with some pics on it. An couple other live tiles.

  23. #4019
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Don't matter anyone's lol I done screwed my tiles all up lol. Wish I had my ok setup can't remembers whos i got it from. Had music tile live with some pics on it. An couple other live tiles.
    Well you can try my Mango 7.5 Tileset...



    Download Here : OS7 BCS Mango.zip

    Check out my Youtube channel. I posted videos and download links for everything I have shared

    bcscustom2's Channel - YouTube

    Im sure you will find something you like

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    xeon_xn (01-10-2012)

  25. #4020
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I just put that in os7 folder right?

Page 201 of 417 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •