Page 104 of 417 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #2061
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Nice work on this theme. Newest beta works amazing. Keep coming back to OS7

  2. #2062
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    ok it's my turn for a question lol

    i downloaded the beta dylib and placed it where i was supposed to but as i was doing this i noticed that there was no previous OS7.dylib file there i thought that was strange

    placed dylib anyway rebooted phone unlocked and!!!.... nothing no animation for opening the app anything i messed up on?

  3. #2063
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    ok it's my turn for a question lol

    i downloaded the beta dylib and placed it where i was supposed to but as i was doing this i noticed that there was no previous OS7.dylib file there i thought that was strange

    placed dylib anyway rebooted phone unlocked and!!!.... nothing no animation for opening the app anything i messed up on?
    Interesting are you sure it's version 2.1.0 that you downloaded? Also you should have been prompted to replace the old OS7.dylib double check the location and let us know.

  4. #2064
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Modified Xbox and dreamboard tile to have transparent background
    Can I have your weather tile?

  5. #2065
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    ok it's my turn for a question lol

    i downloaded the beta dylib and placed it where i was supposed to but as i was doing this i noticed that there was no previous OS7.dylib file there i thought that was strange

    placed dylib anyway rebooted phone unlocked and!!!.... nothing no animation for opening the app anything i messed up on?

    Did youy install OS7 with the .deb file on page 1? I made it so it will automatically place everything in the correct locations. Double check your location here for the OS7.dylib : /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/ (go into the DynamicLibraries Folder) you should see OS7.dylib. Another check is if you have SBsettings installed open SBsettings, goto More, scroll down to Mobile Substrate Addons, and see if you have OS7 there. If not, I recommend backing up your tile folder, remove your copy of OS7 and reinstall it with the .deb file. If you do not remove your old copy and try to install the .deb file you will get a Error 256 in iFile. (iFile cannot overwrite files already there for installs) Hope this helps, if not PM me and I will try to help off thread.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-30-2011 at 07:36 AM.

  6. #2066
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Can I have your weather tile?
    Here you go. Can't remember where i got it. I think it was somewhere in the OS7 Mods thread

    com.apple.weather.zip

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

    bcscustom (12-02-2011), Jdot1224 (11-30-2011)

  8. #2067
    Hello guy,s doe,s any one try this theme in Os 4.3.3

  9. #2068
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    I never tried the animation beta on 4.3.3 but when i tried the regular release everything worked fine except for the ipod live tile which crashed my phone. This theme is the only reason that i even upgraded to ios5

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

    cap10turki (11-30-2011)

  11. #2069
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Here you go. Can't remember where i got it. I think it was somewhere in the OS7 Mods thread

    com.apple.weather.zip
    thanks! where do i get the weather code? i've tried my usual yahoo code usfl0144 and my zip but nothing. I see you have a 4 digit weather code i've never seen before

    EDIT: got it
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 11-30-2011 at 10:19 AM.

  12. #2070
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    This is my latest setup, feels very authentic including the OS7 sounds. Thanks again to the community for all the continued support on this theme, especially EndFinity. Loving it!

    -soq17a.png
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  13. #2071
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    This is my latest setup, feels very authentic including the OS7 sounds. Thanks again to the community for all the continued support on this theme, especially EndFinity. Loving it!

    -soq17a.png
    Nice setup zinjen, looks great If you dont want the Settings badge all you have to do to remove it is edit the info.plist and set the text size to "0" for the badge I also updated the setting tile gears to line up better and reverse direction, it's in the animation pack a few posts on page 101
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-30-2011 at 10:42 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    zinjen (11-30-2011)

  15. #2072
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    heres my setup! I think its the closest to the real thing in my honest opinion. hope yous like.

    -img_1466.png-img_1467.png-img_1468.png-img_1469.png-img_1470.png-img_1471.png-img_1472.png

  16. #2073
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    heres my setup! I think its the closest to the real thing in my honest opinion. hope yous like.

    -img_1466.png-img_1467.png-img_1468.png-img_1469.png-img_1470.png-img_1471.png-img_1472.png

    Excellent Job Bro, I like what you did with the lockscreen wallpaper Thats your creation isnt it? Mind sharing Im also liking the work you did for your custom tiles, looks like your getting the hang of Gimp Glad to see you back posting

  17. #2074
    Can i ask for this icons please :
    WhatsApp
    Waze
    Pulse News
    Reminders
    IM+ Pro
    Alarm Clock Pro
    8mm

    Thanks

  18. #2075
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    heres my setup! I think its the closest to the real thing in my honest opinion. hope yous like.

    -img_1466.png-img_1467.png-img_1468.png-img_1469.png-img_1470.png-img_1471.png-img_1472.png
    The BOLDED badge #'s are the best IMO, EndFinity said he wasn't planning on bolding those.. did you do it yourself? Please share the .plist if you dont mind
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  19. #2076
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Excellent Job Bro, I like what you did with the lockscreen wallpaper Thats your creation isnt it? Mind sharing Im also liking the work you did for your custom tiles, looks like your getting the hang of Gimp Glad to see you back posting
    lol yeah its still a pain to work with and i love what you did with your animated tiles but im trying to keep it less ram friendly and i want it to look as close to the real thing as possible. and of course ill share the lockscreen but i have to lower it a bit bc the time is sitting on the line and this is actually a windows phone lockscreen i found googling and had to resize it so the time and date would fit wait till you see my notification center bullitenlistlinen i just made

    Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    Can i ask for this icons please :
    WhatsApp
    Waze
    Pulse News
    Reminders
    IM+ Pro
    Alarm Clock Pro
    8mm

    Thanks



    no i just edited it off another live tile and had to move the tile and create new ones so that it would fit perfectly but ill post my tiles in a bit if anyone wants

  20. #2077
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    The BOLDED badge #'s are the best IMO, EndFinity said he wasn't planning on bolding those.. did you do it yourself? Please share the .plist if you dont mind
    That is in fact my work It's part of the new Segoe WP fonts coming in the next update

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    zinjen (11-30-2011)

  22. #2078
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    That is in fact my work It's part of the new Segoe WP fonts coming in the next update
    Should of known this was the work of a badass.. my apologies sir. Can't wait for the update!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

    EndFinity (11-30-2011)

  24. #2079
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    That is in fact my work It's part of the new Segoe WP fonts coming in the next update
    i used the the info.pist and had to resize the tiles and move them over and rename to tilewithbadges to make my own tiles

    heres the lockscreen and the bullitenlistlinen what you guys think?

    -bulletinlistlinen-2x.png
    -os7-lockscreen.png

    heres the zip file for the lockscreen and the bullitenlistlinen and the info.plist for the bold badges..

    my zip files.zip
    Last edited by ilovemyiPhone4; 11-30-2011 at 02:57 PM.

  25. #2080
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyiPhone4 View Post
    i used the the info.pist and had to resize the tiles and move them over and rename to tilewithbadges to make my own tiles

    heres the lockscreen and the bullitenlistlinen what you guys think?

    -bulletinlistlinen-2x.png
    -os7-lockscreen.png

    heres the zip file for the lockscreen and the bullitenlistlinen and the info.plist for the bold badges..

    my zip files.zip
    The badges won't be bold if you are not on the 2.1.0 beta. Changing the font size doesn't make the font bold

Page 104 of 417 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •