Page 102 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

Is someone working on the categories hub?
    I think it will be great to have like games hub and social hub and so on for categories.
    I think theres something like this in other os7 or zune theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

Xbox 360 live tile not my creation just tweaked to fix the size i found that it did not fit properly
    -img_0558.png

HGTH6JTK6M.com.jxl.360live.zip

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

Zombian (11-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    I think it will be great to have like games hub and social hub and so on for categories.
    This is something i found here
    maybe someone can make something of it to make this theme perfect....

-page2zc.png
    -page1ex.png
    -page3ef.png

Link to the theme page:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-2-0-wip.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    I'm sure it's on the list of things to do. The best we got right now is the categories app and although it's an ok substitute for actual hubs it would be even better if I or someone else could figure out how to stop categories from auto sizing the icon images.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322508464.642127.jpg

Is there a way to update and restore to ios 5.0 only and not 5.0.1? And after that can I restore to ios 5.0 without updating?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    Is there a way to update and restore to ios 5.0 only and not 5.0.1? And after that can I restore to ios 5.0 without updating?
    I second this! I'm stucked to 5.0. I want to restore 5.0 but I failed and read that it is impossible. I didn't understand if I can update to 5.0.1 peacefully without problems about jailbreak

Just reset all settings and everything then setup as new phone. Youll have to tethered boot it though and then re run jailbreak

Thanks

You cannot go back to 5.0 after going to 5.0.1 i am running 5.0.1 on this theme with no problems
    if you rely on a unlock DO NOT update as ultrasn0w is not compatible with 5.0.1 at the moment

Another question. On my iPod, the volume rocker does not keep raising the volume if I hold it down. It only raises one of the small boxes. I thought it would keep going if I held the button. Is there something wrong, or am I just noticing it now?

EDIT: Nvm, it works now.
    Last edited by ColdPi; 11-28-2011 at 09:02 PM.

First off. This is absolutely amazing.
    Second, i cant wait for the new stuff that has touch sensative tiles and the peel away animations when you open and app. That look so sick.

Ok i have a few questions.
    1 Is there a reason it doesnt know to make certain icons bigger? I seem to have a problem with the default icons like setting, cydia, biteSMS and others. When autocreate makes the icon, its just the normal icon, squared off and half the size of the big new icons and looks pretty bad.

2. how do i make an icon big? like make it 2 long or whatever?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BortzANATOR View Post
    Second, i cant wait for the new stuff that has touch sensative tiles and the peel away animations when you open and app. That look so sick.

1 Is there a reason it doesnt know to make certain icons bigger? I seem to have a problem with the default icons like setting, cydia, biteSMS and others. When autocreate makes the icon, its just the normal icon, squared off and half the size of the big new icons and looks pretty bad.

to make the icon large navigate to the tiles folder and open the folder for whatever tile you want large and open the info.plist file for it and add this to it <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>

PS. anyone who wants to use the FB tile which requires using the scan try using this one i have edited it works for me if you can't get it let me know and i will work with you to figure it out
    fscan.zip

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

Zombian (11-30-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by BortzANATOR View Post

In answer to your first question....I don't really know why that happens. It happens to everyone but there's an easy solution. I'm guessing the problem is due to the fact that the default apps and cydia apps do not contain the iTunesArtwork file that OS7 puts up as the image.

To fix this download a tile image from http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html.
    Place it in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/*bundle name of app*
    Reload OS7 and it should be fine.
    The image should be named Tile.png

Thanks

PS. anyone who wants to use the FB tile which requires using the scan try using this one i have edited it works for me if you can't get it let me know and i will work with you to figure it out
    fscan.zip[/QUOTE]

I tried it and still nothing. It scans like normal but the Facebook tile doesn't show any pictures. I put the file in private/var/root/ then ran the command in terminal. Did I miss something?
    Last edited by Zombian; 11-29-2011 at 07:39 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow I see a lot more people taking a liking to endfinitys os7 versions! Can't wait to get my hands on the new touch sensitive tiles! You forget about me end?! Lol hope not!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I tried it and still nothing. It scans like normal but the Facebook tile doesn't show any pictures. I put the file in private/var/root/ then ran the command in terminal. Did I miss something?
    if terminal didn't pop up with an error saying that the directory wasn't found then it found the files check your Facebook tile folder and see if it has fscan.js added into it

also really basic make sure you have a tile that is compatible with fscan i think the default just slideshows some images
    I'm using a modified tile that has my notifications showing as well

Edit: make sure to respring as well
    Last edited by LtNachos; 11-29-2011 at 11:37 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

Zombian (11-30-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    if terminal didn't pop up with an error saying that the directory wasn't found then it found the files check your Facebook tile folder and see if it has fscan.js added into it

also really basic make sure you have a tile that is compatible with fscan i think the default just slideshows some images
    I'm using a modified tile that has my notifications showing as well

Edit: make sure to respring as well
    Works perfect. I totally forgot to respring lol. Thanks it's nice to have this tile back

Thanks

It happens lol glad you got it working

Lol have you guys seen the new wp7 emulator? Windows Phone Demo just type that into safari on your mobile browser (safari)

Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Lol have you guys seen the new wp7 emulator? Windows Phone Demo just type that into safari on your mobile browser (safari)
    i hope someone can take this demo and make for us cool UI like this one

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

OK guys, i need some help....i am having some major dreamboard issues on 4.2.6 and am looking at going on to 5.0.1 tethered. I have been looking online and i am finding it very confusing on how to upgrade from an already jb'ed device. Any help or links here would be greatly appreciated...
    (I have connected to itunes after running pkgbkup and synced and done a backup. I also have run aptbackup.)
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Page 102 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast