Page 102 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 8329

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: OS7:Revive

  1. #2021
    Is someone working on the categories hub?
    I think it will be great to have like games hub and social hub and so on for categories.
    I think theres something like this in other os7 or zune theme

  2. #2022
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Xbox 360 live tile not my creation just tweaked to fix the size i found that it did not fit properly
    -img_0558.png

    HGTH6JTK6M.com.jxl.360live.zip

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

    Zombian (11-30-2011)

  4. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    Is someone working on the categories hub?
    I think it will be great to have like games hub and social hub and so on for categories.
    I think theres something like this in other os7 or zune theme
    This is something i found here
    maybe someone can make something of it to make this theme perfect....

    -page2zc.png
    -page1ex.png
    -page3ef.png

    Link to the theme page:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...e-2-0-wip.html

  5. #2024
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    Is someone working on the categories hub?
    I think it will be great to have like games hub and social hub and so on for categories.
    I think theres something like this in other os7 or zune theme
    I'm sure it's on the list of things to do. The best we got right now is the categories app and although it's an ok substitute for actual hubs it would be even better if I or someone else could figure out how to stop categories from auto sizing the icon images.


    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1322508464.642127.jpg

  6. #2025
    Is there a way to update and restore to ios 5.0 only and not 5.0.1? And after that can I restore to ios 5.0 without updating?

  7. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdPi View Post
    Is there a way to update and restore to ios 5.0 only and not 5.0.1? And after that can I restore to ios 5.0 without updating?
    I second this! I'm stucked to 5.0. I want to restore 5.0 but I failed and read that it is impossible. I didn't understand if I can update to 5.0.1 peacefully without problems about jailbreak

  8. #2027
    Just reset all settings and everything then setup as new phone. Youll have to tethered boot it though and then re run jailbreak

  9. #2028
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    You cannot go back to 5.0 after going to 5.0.1 i am running 5.0.1 on this theme with no problems
    if you rely on a unlock DO NOT update as ultrasn0w is not compatible with 5.0.1 at the moment

  10. #2029
    Another question. On my iPod, the volume rocker does not keep raising the volume if I hold it down. It only raises one of the small boxes. I thought it would keep going if I held the button. Is there something wrong, or am I just noticing it now?

    EDIT: Nvm, it works now.
    Last edited by ColdPi; 11-28-2011 at 09:02 PM.

  11. #2030
    First off. This is absolutely amazing.
    Second, i cant wait for the new stuff that has touch sensative tiles and the peel away animations when you open and app. That look so sick.

    Ok i have a few questions.
    1 Is there a reason it doesnt know to make certain icons bigger? I seem to have a problem with the default icons like setting, cydia, biteSMS and others. When autocreate makes the icon, its just the normal icon, squared off and half the size of the big new icons and looks pretty bad.

    2. how do i make an icon big? like make it 2 long or whatever?

  12. #2031
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BortzANATOR View Post
    First off. This is absolutely amazing.
    Second, i cant wait for the new stuff that has touch sensative tiles and the peel away animations when you open and app. That look so sick.

    Ok i have a few questions.
    1 Is there a reason it doesnt know to make certain icons bigger? I seem to have a problem with the default icons like setting, cydia, biteSMS and others. When autocreate makes the icon, its just the normal icon, squared off and half the size of the big new icons and looks pretty bad.

    2. how do i make an icon big? like make it 2 long or whatever?
    to make the icon large navigate to the tiles folder and open the folder for whatever tile you want large and open the info.plist file for it and add this to it <key>isLargeTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>


    PS. anyone who wants to use the FB tile which requires using the scan try using this one i have edited it works for me if you can't get it let me know and i will work with you to figure it out
    fscan.zip

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

    Zombian (11-30-2011)

  14. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by BortzANATOR View Post
    First off. This is absolutely amazing.
    Second, i cant wait for the new stuff that has touch sensative tiles and the peel away animations when you open and app. That look so sick.

    Ok i have a few questions.
    1 Is there a reason it doesnt know to make certain icons bigger? I seem to have a problem with the default icons like setting, cydia, biteSMS and others. When autocreate makes the icon, its just the normal icon, squared off and half the size of the big new icons and looks pretty bad.

    2. how do i make an icon big? like make it 2 long or whatever?
    In answer to your first question....I don't really know why that happens. It happens to everyone but there's an easy solution. I'm guessing the problem is due to the fact that the default apps and cydia apps do not contain the iTunesArtwork file that OS7 puts up as the image.

    To fix this download a tile image from http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ive-tiles.html.
    Place it in /var/mobile/Library/OS7/Tiles/*bundle name of app*
    Reload OS7 and it should be fine.
    The image should be named Tile.png

  15. #2033
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    PS. anyone who wants to use the FB tile which requires using the scan try using this one i have edited it works for me if you can't get it let me know and i will work with you to figure it out
    fscan.zip[/QUOTE]

    I tried it and still nothing. It scans like normal but the Facebook tile doesn't show any pictures. I put the file in private/var/root/ then ran the command in terminal. Did I miss something?
    Last edited by Zombian; 11-29-2011 at 07:39 AM.

  16. #2034
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 272 Times in 164 Posts

    Wow I see a lot more people taking a liking to endfinitys os7 versions! Can't wait to get my hands on the new touch sensitive tiles! You forget about me end?! Lol hope not!

  17. #2035
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I tried it and still nothing. It scans like normal but the Facebook tile doesn't show any pictures. I put the file in private/var/root/ then ran the command in terminal. Did I miss something?
    if terminal didn't pop up with an error saying that the directory wasn't found then it found the files check your Facebook tile folder and see if it has fscan.js added into it

    also really basic make sure you have a tile that is compatible with fscan i think the default just slideshows some images
    I'm using a modified tile that has my notifications showing as well

    Edit: make sure to respring as well
    Last edited by LtNachos; 11-29-2011 at 11:37 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to LtNachos For This Useful Post:

    Zombian (11-30-2011)

  19. #2036
    iPhoneaholic Zombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 171 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LtNachos View Post
    if terminal didn't pop up with an error saying that the directory wasn't found then it found the files check your Facebook tile folder and see if it has fscan.js added into it

    also really basic make sure you have a tile that is compatible with fscan i think the default just slideshows some images
    I'm using a modified tile that has my notifications showing as well

    Edit: make sure to respring as well
    Works perfect. I totally forgot to respring lol. Thanks it's nice to have this tile back

  20. #2037
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts

    It happens lol glad you got it working

  21. #2038
    Lol have you guys seen the new wp7 emulator? Windows Phone Demo just type that into safari on your mobile browser (safari)

  22. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by rameses09 View Post
    Lol have you guys seen the new wp7 emulator? Windows Phone Demo just type that into safari on your mobile browser (safari)
    i hope someone can take this demo and make for us cool UI like this one

  23. #2040
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Location, Location!
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 209 Times in 119 Posts

    OK guys, i need some help....i am having some major dreamboard issues on 4.2.6 and am looking at going on to 5.0.1 tethered. I have been looking online and i am finding it very confusing on how to upgrade from an already jb'ed device. Any help or links here would be greatly appreciated...
    (I have connected to itunes after running pkgbkup and synced and done a backup. I also have run aptbackup.)
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Page 102 of 417 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •