+ Reply
Page 101 of 418 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Okay I'm having a big prob. I can't pin unpin tiles and I don't know why. I updated to 5.0.1 and rejailbroke re downloaded the theme Nvm I fixed it
    Thanks

Okay I'm having a big prob. I can't pin unpin tiles and I don't know why. I updated to 5.0.1 and rejailbroke re downloaded the theme

Nvm I fixed it ^.^
    Last edited by DARKFR0ST; 11-26-2011 at 03:03 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BcsCustom Animated Tile Pack
    Well folks, I finally finished the Animation Pack

This is a collection of personally made Animated Tiles and other Tiles I have found throught the threads to help Animate your OS7 Setup.

Included in this Animation Pack are the following Tiles:

2 Phone Dialer Tiles with animated dial that you can program to dial your phone number.
    Thanks jonkjon for the original images

Wiggle Tiles: These will only animate once you have a notification.
    (Now I didn't create these but I wanted to pass them along)
    2 Phone Tiles
    1 Mail Tile
    1 SMS Tile

App Specific Tiles:
    1 Camera Flash Tile (Thanks to Schmilk for his work on this Tile)
    1 Modmyi Live Feed Tile
    1 Animated Weather Widget
    1 Calender Tile
    1 Current Time Tile
    1 Cydia Tile with small 115x115 Image
    1 Updated Rotating Gears Settings Tile (I modded the gears to line up better and changed the animation to switch directions every 10 seconds now)

Large Animated Tile Collection I Created include:
    1 Diamond Pattern Tile
    1 Left/Right Slide Tile
    1 Curl Away Left Tile
    1 Split Large Tile with Animated Image on one side and 3 Lines of text on the other
    1 Split Large Tile with Static Image on one side and 3 Lines of text on the other

Small Animated Tile Collection I Created include:
    1 Safari Curl Away Left Tile
    1 Coin Flip Tile
    1 Coin Spin Tile
    1 Revolve around the Center Tile
    1 Diamond Pattern Tile
    1 Left/Right Slide Tile

To Use:
    Just copy the files from the animation folder you like into your personal tile folder that you wish to animate.
    Replace or use your own 230x230 png Image and rename it "[email protected]" and place it into your Tile Folder.
    Respring and Enjoy your new Animations

Download Here : OS7 BcsCustomAnimatedTilePack.zip
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-29-2011 at 08:09 PM.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

foxsir (01-06-2012), guyderam (06-28-2012), jokerg7 (12-02-2011), Kr0NiK (11-26-2011), LtNachos (12-03-2011), venkmanologist (01-25-2012), zinjen (12-01-2011), Zombian (11-30-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me speedfreak228's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone else get a lot of lag with the beta? I have 190 mb free and my typing laggs, my apps take a while to load once opened and my home page scrolling lags

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    Anyone else get a lot of lag with the beta? I have 190 mb free and my typing laggs, my apps take a while to load once opened and my home page scrolling lags
    The 2.1.0 beta was never intended to be public, it's just something I released for people to play around with until I could continue developing. So yes, lags and other problems are normal for this as it's not a version that's ready for everyday use

My iPhone is a Part of Me speedfreak228's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    The 2.1.0 beta was never intended to be public, it's just something I released for people to play around with until I could continue developing. So yes, lags and other problems are normal for this as it's not a version that's ready for everyday use
    I figured that. I was just letting you know. Also my home screen won't scroll sometimes without a respring

7. The Following User Says Thank You to speedfreak228 For This Useful Post:

evilGoldfish (10-04-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm hoping the solution for this is really simple, but is there a way to disable badges for JUST the settings.app? The OTA badge is annoy and none of the normal solutions (noOTA) work with dreamboard, for me at least.

edit:
    Actually I do use it daily.. my phones got bugs, but it's been buggy since updating to iOS 5 in general. Haven't noticed anything particularly annoying since updating to the beta though. Overall I'd call it rather stable for a beta.
    Last edited by boringdays; 11-26-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boringdays View Post
    I'm hoping the solution for this is really simple, but is there a way to disable badges for JUST the settings.app? The OTA badge is annoy and none of the normal solutions (noOTA) work with dreamboard, for me at least.

edit:
    Actually I do use it daily.. my phones got bugs, but it's been buggy since updating to iOS 5 in general. Haven't noticed anything particularly annoying since updating to the beta though. Overall I'd call it rather stable for a beta.
    You could just move the badge out of the tile's frame. Simply go into the info.plist of the settings tile and if you already have the code for the custom badge position and size in it, set the x or y value to something greater than 115. If not, the code can be found on the mods thread, link to it is on the first post. And thanks, glad you are enjoying it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, worked like a charm. Love the theme btw. I've been using it solely since I found it (that's huge from me) and I get really ADHD about my themes lol. It's got that beautifully simplistic thing going on that I love, but combined with intelliscreenX and a lot of activator tweaks I've got a perfect setup that's simple on the surface but complex if you wanna delve in.

Great work, very excited to keep seeing the updates.

btw.. previous to this theme I was damn near about to trade in for a WP7 phone, but you've reminded me why I like iphone's in the first place, the great community that truly allows for you to do whatever the **** you want with your phone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to boringdays For This Useful Post:

EndFinity (11-26-2011)

Thanks

Hi EndFinity
    is there a way to get the normal Iphone search back or is it a problem with dreamboard?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anja31 View Post
    Hi EndFinity
    is there a way to get the normal Iphone search back or is it a problem with dreamboard?
    In order to get the iPhone spotlight search back I would have to move the theme from the homescreen to reveal the original iOS interface, and I don't feel like doing that because it would ruin the look and feel of OS7, at least in my oppinion. However, an integrated search for the app list on the right page of the homescreen is a possibility and I'm working on it

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

anja31 (11-26-2011), FringeMän (11-27-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

hey endfinity are us beta testers gonna be able to try out the new app selection animation?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,455 Times in 699 Posts

In order to get the iPhone spotlight search back I would have to move the theme from the homescreen to reveal the original iOS interface, and I don't feel like doing that because it would ruin the look and feel of OS7, at least in my oppinion. However, an integrated search for the app list on the right page of the homescreen is a possibility and I'm working on it
    Are you in the road to update this project?
    Thank you in advance !

Last edited by 1972petros; 11-27-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Thank you in advance !

What else is there to do now? We have live tiles we have flip animation. People have created ui for ios.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    What else is there to do now? We have live tiles we have flip animation. People have created ui for ios.
    Maybe attempts at Hubs/folders can be done again?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Thank you in advance !

0.0 would you be able to post a zip of your tile background and mini tiles ?? It looks amazing!!!! Please also hubs would be cool not nessecity but be really cool
    Last edited by DARKFR0ST; 11-28-2011 at 12:06 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just to let you know that I'm not dead or something.. Here's a small vid of the launch animation progress. I added a new animation that when you press a tile, it tilts. In which direction it tilts depends on where you press the tile, similar to the WP7 animation:

And in case anybody wants it, here's the Dead Space tile: Dead Space Tiles.zip
    Wow, that looks really good. I'm happy to see you aren't dead either :P But hopefully you'll be able to tell me, what program/programs are you using to do that?.. I know your working with the .dylib so it wouldn't be the same as regular Dreamboard coding, but trust me when i say i'm interested just to poke around... it would be nice being able to without having to respring my aging iPod touch every time i change a little detail :P lol, thanks again for the awesome theme end (:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GodOf_War526 View Post
    Wow, that looks really good. I'm happy to see you aren't dead either :P But hopefully you'll be able to tell me, what program/programs are you using to do that?.. I know your working with the .dylib so it wouldn't be the same as regular Dreamboard coding, but trust me when i say i'm interested just to poke around... it would be nice being able to without having to respring my aging iPod touch every time i change a little detail :P lol, thanks again for the awesome theme end (:
    Xcode and the iPhone simulator.. I'm guessing.

Thanks

Almost. Xcode for the programming part and Theos for compiling
    Good to know.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ah, thank you very much for both replying (: I was just curious was all, thank you (: