+ Reply
Page 100 of 418 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 8353

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS7:Revive

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by DARKFR0ST No I have a iPod touch 4th gen white with FW5.0 is there any wat to free up some ram so I can use this theme?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DARKFR0ST View Post
    No I have a iPod touch 4th gen white with FW5.0 is there any wat to free up some ram so I can use this theme?
    I'm on a 3GS and don't seem to experience any app crashing unless I have over 5 or six apps running at once then it gets a bit too slow. I run 3 live tiles and have around 80mb of ram while idling. I think I had an app crashing problem after installing something from cydia (don't remember what) I couldn't open anything. Did you install something from cydia recently?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    I'm on a 3GS and don't seem to experience any app crashing unless I have over 5 or six apps running at once then it gets a bit too slow. I run 3 live tiles and have around 80mb of ram while idling. I think I had an app crashing problem after installing something from cydia (don't remember what) I couldn't open anything. Did you install something from cydia recently?

i have ipod 3g and do nt have crashes i have 12 tiles and all bcscustom animate tile like 6 running at once its a little slow but no problems. my friend gave me this ipod for a gift and i do restore and jb it and just have this theme running so i dont have other tweaks running maybe thats it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    Not hat I know of. I'm thinking of restoring and rejailbreaking with just this theme and a few tweaks for my lockscreen see if that does any thing
    This only happened after I changed the dylib to add the animations.

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DARKFR0ST View Post
    Not hat I know of. I'm thinking of restoring and rejailbreaking with just this theme and a few tweaks for my lockscreen see if that does any thing
    This only happened after I changed the dylib to add the animations.
    Two things might be your problem, first, are you still on IOS4.2.1? I checked your profile to see what you were running. This theme will work on ios4 but your gonna have trouble, on the first post it says IOS 5 for a reason. Second, right above the video where you downloaded the animations dylib, End gives fair warning about issues with this theme. So maybe drop back to the older version that worked for you and wait for End to update this or maybe try IOS5. Im running this theme on a 4th gen iPod too. I don't know if you noticed but this does run well on this device. In my video posts above I have 15 animated tiles running at once and can still run apps without problems, just not too many apps at once. Now granted, the video was meant to only showcase the animation options, I dont recommend running that many at once, you will run into ram issues. Personally I run about 15 tiles with 6-8 animated tiles and sit in the 70-105 mb free range idle. Also consider that a freshly jailbroken iPod touch 4g with no tweaks only has 145-165 mb free. So it's really not that bad for this device. I've had winterboard themes run me into the 20-45 mb range for comparison. Hope this helps
    Last edited by bcscustom; 11-25-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks

Hey End just a thought is it possible to have the track title displayed on the music live tile? Just thought it would be even more awesome if that were possible. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for that stupid 4s jailbreak.

Thanks

Thought I'd share my OS7 and say thanks to all who made my phone awesome again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322198137.190489.jpg   OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322198167.841341.jpg   OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322198188.096656.jpg   OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322198203.197784.jpg   OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322198228.727620.jpg   OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322198254.182306.jpg  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombian For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (11-25-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me speedfreak228's Avatar
    Thanks

great job on this theme. is there a way to make the spotify tile a widget that shows the album cover of the song playing? and also could you add shortcut letter to the apps grid?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I wanted to post a video of all the new Animated Tiles I am working on

Created a split Large tile with animation on one side and 3 lines of text on the other side.
    Transfered some of my small tile animations to a large tile format.

Updated the rotating gears on the Preferences tile so now they reverse directions during the animation.
    The Safari Tile has a brand new animation also, I hope you like it

I welcome all comments, good or bad, so let me know what you think
    Looking Great when you will share it with us?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to james341 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (11-25-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Big downside for this theme and i think all the dream board themes that they don't have the search option and also there's no way to uninstall application and when you install one you need to respiring your device

My iPhone is a Part of Me ilovemyiPhone4's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey need some bodies help here! I'm trying to change the little notification bar on the top that pops up when you receive a message to a windows phone 7 color blue like i saw in a commercial but I need to know its location when sshing into my device I looked and cannot find it or even know what it's called to change i! Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak228 View Post
    great job on this theme. is there a way to make the spotify tile a widget that shows the album cover of the song playing? and also could you add shortcut letter to the apps grid?
    That's a easy one and EndFinity already did that. On the first page, first post, where you downloaded the deb file, scroll up a little and you will see some code you can place into your info.plist that will show the album cover for a small and large tile as well as a large tile with music controls. That code can be placed into any info.plist you want, it not just limited to the music tile. Hope this helps

Thanks

That's a easy one and EndFinity already did that. On the first page, first post, where you downloaded the deb file, scroll up a little and you will see some code you can place into your info.plist that will show the album cover for a small and large tile as well as a large tile with music controls. That code can be placed into any info.plist you want, it not just limited to the music tile. Hope this helps
    thanks bro i changed the plist but it still doesnt show the album artwork and the skip and back doesnt work. i just copied and pasted the example on page 1. could someone please help. bundle name is com.spotify.client
    Last edited by speedfreak228; 11-25-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    Looking Great when you will share it with us?
    I'm planning to assemble all the animations into easy folders as well as include some other animations I've found in earlier posts to try to make a one stop animations download package. I think at last count there's gonna be 20-30 different animated tiles to choose from, so it's a quite a little bit of work cleaning up code and organizing everything. If all goes well I will try to post this this weekend

Thanks

Here is my plist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS7:Revive-imageuploadedbymodmyi1322244490.601521.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Here is my plist.
    Your .plist is alright. But as I stated some pages back, spotify isn't compatible with the music tile, and never will be, because I have no control over the resources of spotify. The tile is only compatible with apps that use the iPod library

Thanks

Here is my plist.
    Well the codes right. I have my Muzik tile with that code in and it works for that. Maybe its because Muzik uses the iPod player. I don't use spotify so I cannot test it on my end to get it working for you. Sorry I couldn't help

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Your .plist is alright. But as I stated some pages back, spotify isn't compatible with the music tile, and never will be, because I have no control over the resources of spotify. The tile is only compatible with apps that use the iPod library
    Haha you beat me to it . Thanks for the info and clearing it up .

Thanks

Well the codes right. I have my Muzik tile with that code in and it works for that. Maybe its because Muzik uses the iPod player. I don't use spotify so I cannot test it on my end to get it working for you. Sorry I couldn't help

Haha you beat me to it . Thanks for the info and clearing it up .
    thanks for all the help. this is really great. i thinkg its better than my actual wp7.5 phone

20. The Following User Says Thank You to speedfreak228 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (11-25-2011)

Thanks

thanks for all the help. this is really great. i thinkg its better than my actual wp7.5 phone
    You have an actual WP7 phone? OMG I envy you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    You have an actual WP7 phone? OMG I envy you
    Ya I have the htc hd7s. Love the windows os, very smooth and lag free. Only complaint is the customization. Other than that a great phone.

Thanks

Just to let you know that I'm not dead or something.. Here's a small vid of the launch animation progress. I added a new animation that when you press a tile, it tilts. In which direction it tilts depends on where you press the tile, similar to the WP7 animation:

And in case anybody wants it, here's the Dead Space tile: Dead Space Tiles.zip
    Looks awesome End!