Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noname HD by smallLUN

Noname HD Yellow/Green By @laMe Still a little bit of work to be done. Modded all widgets to work with theme as well. Will be adding a dockflow.

Last edited by laMe; 10-17-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Sorry For The Bump

Noname HD ALT Lockscreen SS
    Noname HD ALT Icon
    Noname HD 2 ALT Wallpaper

Last edited by laMe; 10-17-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Noname HD Yellow/Green By @laMe Still a little bit of work to be done. Modded all widgets to work with theme as well. Will be adding a dockflow.

wow! never see this color before but I liked it! this color is very special! awesome work! thanks bro

btw what's the name of this color?

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

laMe (10-18-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by smallLUN View Post
    wow! never see this color before but I liked it! this color is very special! awesome work! thanks bro

btw what's the name of this color?
    Not sure what its called. I just Changed the hue till I got a color that was different. I'm gonna upload it and email you the link. If u want to change anything feel free before release

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (10-31-2011)

Sorry I haven't been here lately guys...I hope you all are enjoying my cyan color mod
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (10-31-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up. This theme is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    Sorry I haven't been here lately guys...I hope you all are enjoying my cyan color mod
    Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up. This theme is gorgeous.
    Thanks bro...maybe not much people like it...somemore this theme not in the list of featured theme...not even a person nominate it in the forum gotta work harder next time...
    Last edited by smallLUN; 10-30-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that. I myself have been waiting for the cyan mod but the detail in everything you have done is just awesome. Great job.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelikesanime For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (10-31-2011)

Dude awesome theme. And awesome color mods too
    It's just awesome

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (10-31-2011)

Thanks

I just nominated this theme for the featured section in Cydia. Please help out and do the same for smallLUN http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ion-hd-11.html
    I want more Anime.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelikesanime For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (11-01-2011)

I just nominated this theme for the featured section in Cydia. Please help out and do the same for smallLUN http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ion-hd-11.html
    thanks bro... this mean alot to me

18. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

mikelikesanime (11-01-2011)

Thanks

thanks bro... this mean alot to me
    No problem. This theme deserves attention. It is great. I am running it now instead of 3volution Twilight that should tell you how much I like this theme. Now if we could just get some traffic on this thread.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelikesanime For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (11-01-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Sorry For The Bump

Noname HD ALT Lockscreen SS
    Noname HD ALT Icon
    Noname HD 2 ALT Wallpaper

Could you share these backgrounds without the icons please...... I especially like the 2nd and 3rd picture for home screen, and thank you ahead of time.

REQUeST TO DEVELOPER "smallLUN"...........

Though I have several themes on my iphone.... I find myself coming back to the noname theme. It's a fantastic theme. I do have an issue I'd like to find a solution for and a requests.

Request - I have the weather tweak installed...... the part where it says "Partly Cloudy" or other weather conditions.... the text is very hard to read...... Any possibility of moving the text over the weather picture just above it in the black area so it is visible...it becomes very hard to read at times.

Issue - I don't believe it is your theme, but something "I DID"..... My icons titles have went from red to white for some reason. I had a tweak called Masks to modify colors on icons and such, somehow even when uninstalling this tweak, I cannot get my icon titles to go back to red like the was. I also tried to re-install theme with no luck... any suggestions would be great.

Thanks and look forward to new updates maybe some LS & HS animation screens.
    Your doing great and keep up the great work.
    Mike

No problem. This theme deserves attention. It is great. I am running it now instead of 3volution Twilight that should tell you how much I like this theme. Now if we could just get some traffic on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    Could you share these backgrounds without the icons please...... I especially like the 2nd and 3rd picture for home screen, and thank you ahead of time.

REQUeST TO DEVELOPER "smallLUN"...........

Though I have several themes on my iphone.... I find myself coming back to the noname theme. It's a fantastic theme. I do have an issue I'd like to find a solution for and a requests.

Request - I have the weather tweak installed...... the part where it says "Partly Cloudy" or other weather conditions.... the text is very hard to read...... Any possibility of moving the text over the weather picture just above it in the black area so it is visible...it becomes very hard to read at times.

Issue - I don't believe it is your theme, but something "I DID"..... My icons titles have went from red to white for some reason. I had a tweak called Masks to modify colors on icons and such, somehow even when uninstalling this tweak, I cannot get my icon titles to go back to red like the was. I also tried to re-install theme with no luck... any suggestions would be great.

Thanks and look forward to new updates maybe some LS & HS animation screens.
    Your doing great and keep up the great work.
    Mike
    for the request... yes, I'll try to make another version of this weather and move out the text

for you issues... I don't know much about the tweak that you have mention (masks).... btw what firmware you're on now and izit the lastest winterboard? I'm going to submit an update tonight for more compatible on ios5 and some new images... I think will show up on Cydia within 2-3days... try that out if it works or if still no luck let me know I'll try out this tweak and find the fix for ya

I'll make some new stuff after I finish all the ios5 images
    thanks for the support... really appreciated
    Last edited by smallLUN; 11-01-2011 at 01:12 PM.

for the request... yes, I'll try to make another version of this weather and move out the text

for you issues... I don't know much about the tweak that you have mention (masks).... btw what firmware you're on now and izit the lastest winterboard? I'm going to submit an update tonight for more compatible on ios5 and some new images... I think will show up on Cydia within 2-3days... try that out if it works or if still no luck let me know I'll try out this tweak and find the fix for ya

I'll make some new stuff after I finish all the ios5 images
    thanks for the support... really appreciated
    Thanks for the quick reply.....

Just to test things out... I downloaded the yellow/green mod for noname.... the text is still showing up white on the icons. Is there a setting somewhere to change text color for icons or is there a cydia app that I may be able to use on IOS 5 that will allow me to change the font color on my apps.

It is really nice to see people like you create themes that brings a new look to our phones. Your doing a great job and thanks for continuing to support new IOS's as well as modifying upon requests.

Last but not least...... I also put in a vote for your theme along with Blaze HD... they are both great themes with hard work.

Best Of Luck,,
    Mike

24. The Following User Says Thank You to spanishcop For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (11-02-2011)

Thanks for the quick reply.....

Just to test things out... I downloaded the yellow/green mod for noname.... the text is still showing up white on the icons. Is there a setting somewhere to change text color for icons or is there a cydia app that I may be able to use on IOS 5 that will allow me to change the font color on my apps.

It is really nice to see people like you create themes that brings a new look to our phones. Your doing a great job and thanks for continuing to support new IOS's as well as modifying upon requests.

Last but not least...... I also put in a vote for your theme along with Blaze HD... they are both great themes with hard work.

Best Of Luck,,
    Mike
    To change the text u can use ifile and just edit the .plist in the yellow/green add on . Where it sez color change it to whatever u like

Try #ADFF2F
    Last edited by CHOOK1811; 11-01-2011 at 04:30 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (11-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    To change the text u can use ifile and just edit the .plist in the yellow/green add on . Where it sez color change it to whatever u like

Try #ADFF2F
    I actually tried that on the .plist it's already showing ff0000 which is red no go. I tried to change the color same thing. Also my blaze JD theme did the same. All my themes are overwritten by something else. I think that app I mentioned "masks" screwed something up.

I even downloaded a winter board mod with 10 themes of icon text colors an it won't switch. I'm stuck in white for now till I redo phone with untethered when it is release unless I find the app or file causing this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike

I actually tried that on the .plist it's already showing ff0000 which is red no go. I tried to change the color same thing. Also my blaze JD theme did the same. All my themes are overwritten by something else. I think that app I mentioned "masks" screwed something up.

I even downloaded a winter board mod with 10 themes of icon text colors an it won't switch. I'm stuck in white for now till I redo phone with untethered when it is release unless I find the app or file causing this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Mike
    Dude I'll do one up for u once I finish work if u still want it

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Dude I'll do one up for u once I finish work if u still want it
    Ok cool

I know developer is busy as is.... But I just wanted to share and suggest noname theme in white and black. I think it would be a nice addon or mixture of white, black and gray.

As I mentioned before I also use the blaze hd theme and the new white and black really looked nice on the blaze theme.

Noname theme stands out as a favorite with blaze and would love to see what white, black and gray would do for it.

Just a suggestion
    Mike
    Last edited by spanishcop; 11-01-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Ok cool

I know developer is busy as is.... But I just wanted to share and suggest noname theme in white and black. I think it would be a nice addon or mixture of white, black and gray.

As I mentioned before I also use the blaze hd theme and the new white and black really looked nice on the blaze theme.

Noname theme stands out as a favorite with blaze and would love to see what white, black and gray would do for it.

Just a suggestion
    Mike
    Dude what's your email I'll send u that .plist

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast