+ Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 261 to 270 of 270

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: noname HD by smallLUN

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by smallLUN I'll check later... some user already report this issues to me I'll fix it in the next updates... and CK is in progress Thankyou 😄
...
  1. #261
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,297
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 911 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smallLUN View Post
    I'll check later... some user already report this issues to me I'll fix it in the next updates... and CK is in progress
    Thankyou 😄

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    smallLUN (11-21-2012)

  3. #262
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMaC 74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northwich, Cheshire. UK
    Posts
    252
    Thanks
    1,564
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 203 Posts

    hmm i not been on MMi for a while..

    Totally lovin the Hello Kitty add-on to this theme, great work as always & here's how I'm rocking it so-far just playing with the icons,

    thanks 😉
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname HD by smallLUN-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345739434.320658.jpg   noname HD by smallLUN-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345739475.228262.jpg   noname HD by smallLUN-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345739512.781941.jpg   noname HD by smallLUN-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345739529.244688.jpg  

  4. #263
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,297
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 911 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMaC 74 View Post
    hmm i not been on MMi for a while..

    Totally lovin the Hello Kitty add-on to this theme, great work as always & here's how I'm rocking it so-far just playing with the icons,

    thanks 😉
    That looks well cool
    Would you mind sharing the pink weather mod

    Would you also share your zeppelin logo please tia

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    iMaC 74 (08-24-2012)

  6. #264
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMaC 74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northwich, Cheshire. UK
    Posts
    252
    Thanks
    1,564
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 203 Posts

    @littlelisa63 Hey thanks all my little mods are in the folder use what you want, for the 3D app icons to work you'll need Sumerboard enabled in Winterboard and place them above the main theme, also includes my wearthericon, Clockify theme, the weather mod, date & time mod, Zeppelin logo's, a My3G pop out image and a modified wallpaper

    @smallLUN Thanks bro looking forward to seeing the keyboard and SBS lol here's a reminder PSD

    DL :- Here..... Kitty 3D - MoDs iMaC 74.zip

  7. #265
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,297
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 911 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMaC 74 View Post
    @littlelisa63 Hey thanks all my little mods are in the folder use what you want, for the 3D app icons to work you'll need Sumerboard enabled in Winterboard and place them above the main theme, also includes my wearthericon, Clockify theme, the weather mod, date & time mod, Zeppelin logo's, a My3G pop out image and a modified wallpaper

    @smallLUN Thanks bro looking forward to seeing the keyboard and SBS lol here's a reminder PSD

    DL :- Here..... Kitty 3D - MoDs iMaC 74.zip
    Thankyou so much 😄

  8. #266
    Fan of a Fan DefJammable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,227
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 1,000 Posts

    What's the quickest way to fix the unthemed icons?

  9. #267
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,297
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 911 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    What's the quickest way to fix the unthemed icons?
    There's a few icons that are 120x118
    They should be 118x120...that's wait I did for my ip4s

    @ smallun
    Is there any chance you can do a new Facebook theme as there has been a new update and it's all different and doesn't theme anymore
    Tia 😄

    noname HD by smallLUN-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345845129.454019.jpg
    noname HD by smallLUN-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345845151.073652.jpg
    noname HD by smallLUN-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345845166.325591.jpg
    Looking forward to the keyboard etc
    😄😄😄
    Last edited by littlelisa63; 08-24-2012 at 03:53 PM.

  10. #268
    Fan of a Fan DefJammable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,227
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 1,000 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by smallLUN View Post
    I'll check later... some user already report this issues to me I'll fix it in the next updates... and CK is in progress
    is ck still in progress?

  11. #269
    Theme Creator smallLUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 245 Times in 125 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    is ck still in progress?
    LOL I'll be back soon


    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

  12. #270
    iPhone? More like MyPhone johnm431's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 68 Times in 40 Posts

    Could you remove the red part of this where it says 'noname' and make it all black?

    Never mind

+ Reply
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts