Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noname HD by smallLUN

Awesome...thank you

I noticed that most hd theme packages come with 2 images for every piece of ui. Theres the smaller image...ending in .png, and the larger image...ending in @2x.png. Since i have an HD capable 4s, can I just delete the small (.png) images to save hard drive space? Or will that mess with the functionality of the theme?

Good Afternoon,

noname HD is the ONLY theme I have loaded on my iPhone 3G at the moment. It was very well done, as I'm sure you have heard, but I wanted to give you your due.
    I've been checking the threads on the forum to see if anyone is having the issue I am running into. Since Saurik's Mobile Susbtrate and Winterboard upgrades. I have lost some functionality to my theme, i.e. Status Bar theming, noname HD CK dissappears in landscape; Phone, SMS and Mail apps fail when attempting to launch.
    Most of my friends find the theme to be awesome and have asked me to jailbreak their phones so that I can install and modify into a Miami Heat-style theme, since the colors are similar (BTW, I'm a Lakers fan, lol). Any help you can provide would be most appreciated. I would like to Backboard this theme so I can start implementing your Dynasty theme next.

P.S. will you do custom themes? If so, what are the costs?

Also of note, my IM's are failing in the stock messaging app. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    I noticed that most hd theme packages come with 2 images for every piece of ui. Theres the smaller image...ending in .png, and the larger image...ending in @2x.png. Since i have an HD capable 4s, can I just delete the small (.png) images to save hard drive space? Or will that mess with the functionality of the theme?
    No... don't delete that... you need the small and the big one in order to make it works... I don't know why lol

Quote Originally Posted by MagicCitysFinest View Post
    Good Afternoon,

noname HD is the ONLY theme I have loaded on my iPhone 3G at the moment. It was very well done, as I'm sure you have heard, but I wanted to give you your due.
    I've been checking the threads on the forum to see if anyone is having the issue I am running into. Since Saurik's Mobile Susbtrate and Winterboard upgrades. I have lost some functionality to my theme, i.e. Status Bar theming, noname HD CK dissappears in landscape; Phone, SMS and Mail apps fail when attempting to launch.
    Most of my friends find the theme to be awesome and have asked me to jailbreak their phones so that I can install and modify into a Miami Heat-style theme, since the colors are similar (BTW, I'm a Lakers fan, lol). Any help you can provide would be most appreciated. I would like to Backboard this theme so I can start implementing your Dynasty theme next.

P.S. will you do custom themes? If so, what are the costs?
    Hmmm... any screenie... so I can understand more that what is happening...
    Last edited by smallLUN; 04-25-2012 at 06:02 PM.

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

I want the alternate notified bar but the DL link is no good...

I want the alternate notified bar but the DL link is no good...
    huh?

It's in post 74 from this thread but its not yours...i just realized

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First of all let me say that this theme is awesome. I love it. I would like to change the pics in the ss slideshow to my own. How do I go about doing that? Can I do it directly through Ifile? Any help would be appreciated.

It's in post 74 from this thread but its not yours...i just realized
    Yes... you can contact iMaC 74 or if you have the file name I can try do it for u.........

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt6969 View Post
    First of all let me say that this theme is awesome. I love it. I would like to change the pics in the ss slideshow to my own. How do I go about doing that? Can I do it directly through Ifile? Any help would be appreciated.
    There's a PSD in the file folder... you can use it to fill your own pic if you know how to use PhotoShop
    Last edited by smallLUN; 05-01-2012 at 10:42 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

Drizzt6969 (05-01-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. I will give it a shot.

Thanks for responding so quickly. I've included a screenie of the apps where the themed status bar is not appearing. Thanks again.

An issue I forgot to mention; my outgoing txt will not send. However I can receive txt within the theme. The outgoing txt get hung up. I'm sorry to say it only occurs in this theme :-(
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335959311.960667.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335959353.038919.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335959373.293648.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335959396.867416.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335959422.882131.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335960380.396826.jpg  
    Last edited by MagicCitysFinest; 05-02-2012 at 06:07 AM.

I've got no other themes but this one but all of the sudden the funky safari background is gone and I'm left with the boring default iphone battleship gray background. I used ifile and saw that the noname gray_gradient files are right where they should be. So what gives? Any thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335983310.451568.jpg  

Thanks for responding so quickly. I've included a screenie of the apps where the themed status bar is not appearing. Thanks again.

An issue I forgot to mention; my outgoing txt will not send. However I can receive txt within the theme. The outgoing txt get hung up. I'm sorry to say it only occurs in this theme :-(
    what firmware you're on? how you setup you winterboard...can you show a screenie of your setup? and sorry... themes doesn't hung up your outgoing text... no worry... we'll find out what happen....

I've got no other themes but this one but all of the sudden the funky safari background is gone and I'm left with the boring default iphone battleship gray background. I used ifile and saw that the noname gray_gradient files are right where they should be. So what gives? Any thoughts?
    I think this issues come from some of the tweaks..... what did you install brfore this happened?

I am on firmware 4.2.1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1336043421.465721.jpg  

I am on firmware 4.2.1.
    please try to disable the NOCLOCK....

and set like this....

noname HD UserPic LS
    noname HD weather widget
    noname HD SB time-date
    noname HD iconset
    noname HD.THEME

I only installed "clean status" and an update for the elite pro theme around the time this happened. I removed both...problem remains

I installed clean status and an update for the elite pro theme around the time this happened. I uninstalled both...problem remains.
    Last edited by johnm431; 05-03-2012 at 10:57 AM.

I think clean status is the problem... uninstall it and reinstall noname see what's happen...
    I don't see this kind of issues before... cuz no one having this kind of issues...
    so keep trying and see the result

Default Same Result
    The rearranging of the theme in Winterboard achieved no improved results. I am no genius, but I believe it may have something to do with the last mobile substrate update, as it was after that fact that this problem occurred. how can I back track and discover what the last mobile substrate update was so it can be disabled. Thanks again for your help.

Tried your suggestions with no results. What about reinstalling some of these cydia system packages like gui-sec?

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast