Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: noname HD by smallLUN

My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,542 Times in 398 Posts

Default psd for loading screen and toggles
    -.png Hi smallLUN. is there a PSD for these toggles please

Quote Originally Posted by superouse View Post
    -.png Hi smallLUN. is there a PSD for these toggles please
    Yes, I still have it... but I can't find the loading screen PSD... but don't worry I still have it... too many PSD in my PC and is damn messy LOL

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

3. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

superouse (02-21-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,542 Times in 398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smallLUN View Post
    Yes, I still have it... but I can't find the loading screen PSD... but don't worry I still have it... too many PSD in my PC and is damn messy LOL
    Ok pal. Thank you

Hey smallLUN,

Maybe you can help me with this... In my Media Player, the Top Overlay image.png is not showing up... The bottom one is, but not the top... It just shows the album artwork... I have tried replacing the com.apple.mediaplayer folder, i tried removing and redownloading the theme, I even reset all settings on my phone, rejailbroke, and redownloaded again, but its still not showing up... I switched to another theme, and it was still doing the same thing... Almost like something is blocking it from showing up... Any idea what may be causing this? Here's a screenshot, i took it when I switched to the other theme, but it does it for any theme that I equip and I dont know why...
    Name:  snapshot.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  2.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kruiser View Post
    Hey smallLUN,

Maybe you can help me with this... In my Media Player, the Top Overlay image.png is not showing up... The bottom one is, but not the top... It just shows the album artwork... I have tried replacing the com.apple.mediaplayer folder, i tried removing and redownloading the theme, I even reset all settings on my phone, rejailbroke, and redownloaded again, but its still not showing up... I switched to another theme, and it was still doing the same thing... Almost like something is blocking it from showing up... Any idea what may be causing this? Here's a screenshot, i took it when I switched to the other theme, but it does it for any theme that I equip and I dont know why...
    Name:  snapshot.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  2.8 KB
    just double tap the artwork when you're playing the music... keep trying... and it's work

7. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (10-17-2012)

Oh wow, I don't know how that worked, but it did... I see the theme around it now... Hopefully that doesnt happen again... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It was really annoying since I listen o music on my phone and it wasnt right... You're the man!

Oh wow, I don't know how that worked, but it did... I see the theme around it now... Hopefully that doesnt happen again... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It was really annoying since I listen o music on my phone and it wasnt right... You're the man!
    Yes... I know what ya mean... just double tap the album artwork whole playing the song... and keep trying in another way by tapping the album art work... but make sure the overlay is named correctly... keep trying dude... it's work...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (10-17-2012)

just submitted noname Cyan HD to cydia... blue is the next! enjoy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

mikelikesanime (02-24-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you.
    I want more Anime.

I bet the Cyan looks pretty good, the blue is probably gonna look sick! Any thought of maybe a green after that?

Personally, I love the red... It looks so crisp and sharp... Keep up the awesome work man!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krazy Kruiser For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (03-01-2012)

Hey SmallLun...

I noticed that you have Winterboard themed in this noname hd theme... As we talked about before, i use the RED version of this, and until you're able to release a BLUE one, I'm using another theme for blue... But that theme does not have Winterboard themed... I was hoping to copy some files from ifile over to that theme, but I couldn't locate where it was in your files... Can you give me the location of where Winterboard is themed in IFile? I'd like to get the other blue theme to theme Winterboard like yours is (not just the app icon, but the entire thing when you open Winterboard to make changes)... Thanks in advance for any help you can provide...

Ok, so I just noticed also that almost every in-app is themed... Settings has the backscreen that is themed, the mailbox has the background to it (at the top and bottom), i'd imagine almost everything has it... How can I get these all transfered over? Most specifically, the teal background color that is shown behind the Winterboard table of options as I would imagine this is the same for everything else...
    Last edited by Krazy Kruiser; 03-03-2012 at 02:26 AM.

Hey SmallLun...

I noticed that you have Winterboard themed in this noname hd theme... As we talked about before, i use the RED version of this, and until you're able to release a BLUE one, I'm using another theme for blue... But that theme does not have Winterboard themed... I was hoping to copy some files from ifile over to that theme, but I couldn't locate where it was in your files... Can you give me the location of where Winterboard is themed in IFile? I'd like to get the other blue theme to theme Winterboard like yours is (not just the app icon, but the entire thing when you open Winterboard to make changes)... Thanks in advance for any help you can provide...

Ok, so I just noticed also that almost every in-app is themed... Settings has the backscreen that is themed, the mailbox has the background to it (at the top and bottom), i'd imagine almost everything has it... How can I get these all transfered over? Most specifically, the teal background color that is shown behind the Winterboard table of options as I would imagine this is the same for everything else...
    simple... just active my theme and put it below the theme you're using...

SmallLun,

Thanks for the response... I tried to activate your theme and put it below the other theme... But I guess the other theme DOES have a themed Winterboard (and other apps), but it's just gray so your theme's background for Winterboard does not show up... It actually looks like the same textured background as the noname hd theme, it is just gray. I'd like to get that teal colored texture you have in the noname hd theme... I am guessing that I will actually have to go in, find the file for this, and replace it... I did see the Folder's background was replaced with yours, bu that was it... Where can I find that file in the noname theme to replace on the other theme?

Guys... anyone here tested noname HD Siri CK from an iPhone 4S yet? anyone having issues with the Keyboard? please let me know I need to fix it asap thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Will there be color mods for the iPad version? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Will there be color mods for the iPad version? Thx.
    I'll try to give it a try

22. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

ssemmel (04-19-2012)

Siri CK works great on my 4s

24. The Following User Says Thank You to johnm431 For This Useful Post:

smallLUN (04-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    Siri CK works great on my 4s
    great!

I have a request regarding the noname SC4 theme. Could you make the album frame bigger? Maybe even have it take up the entire screen. I have a dashboard mount in my car where my iphone sits while I play music through it. Ive been using the SC4 but id like to be able to see the album artwork better. If u can do this, i'll drop a donation through PayPal. Here is the screen im referring to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335041188.839147.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    I have a request regarding the noname SC4 theme. Could you make the album frame bigger? Maybe even have it take up the entire screen. I have a dashboard mount in my car where my iphone sits while I play music through it. Ive been using the SC4 but id like to be able to see the album artwork better. If u can do this, i'll drop a donation through PayPal. Here is the screen im referring to.
    Yea~ sure!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast