Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Studio OS
08-06-2011, 02:31 PM #1
AVAIABLE AT CYDIA, iThemeSky and ThemeIt.
Unique design, colors and professional graphics
4 Pages with different backgrounds and highlighted tabs
New UI and themed stock apps
LoadingScreens, Lockscreen and much more
International widget (12/24 hours clock, Fahrenheit/Celsius, Calendar supports 6 languages: English,German, Italian, French, Spanish and Dutch)
Iconoclasm and Gridlock (paid), PerPageHTML (free)
iPhone4 or iPod4 with iOS 4.1 - 4.3.5
1. Copy the folder StudioOS WB Beta 1.theme to Libary/Themes/...here... and enablethis theme at WinterBoard
2. Copy the 5 folders from inside the PerPageHTML folder to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/...here...)
3. Start the Iconoclasm app and setup the 5x5 layout
4. Start the PerPageHTML app and allocate the 4 StudioOS pages and the StudioOS-Spotlight page to your Homescreenpages
5. Sort the icons on your homescreen exactly like shown (attachment) and sort 8 apps or folders in the middle of all the other pages.
Make sure you enabled the SummerBoard mode at the WinterBoard app !
NOTE: For rewriting the Weather.html use iFile on your iPhone or a simple text editor like "Editor" (on any PC) NOT a HTML editor.
1. Find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
For US users: open this webside: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News , search for your town, then open "Extended Forecast" and now take a look at the adressbar of your browser where you see something like "...USCA1234..." . This is the e. g. the code we need.
2. Write in this code with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC to this path: Library/themes/StudioOS.theme/Weather.HTML. You must write in this code also to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/StudioOS-Page1/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html or just copy your rewritten Weather.html file to this path. You can also change Fahrenheit to Celsius there.
How to change the widget for other countries:
-Temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius: Weather.htm file, below your location: isCelsius = true
-Remove am/pm: Digital Clock-Config.js: var DisplayAMPM = false
-24 hours clock: Digital Clock-Config.js: var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock =true
-Calendar language:Digital Clock-Config.js: set var English=false and set your own language to true
NOTE: This changes must be done for both widgets (the per-page widget and Lockscreen widget, see Weather setup)
How can i hide the stock iPhone clock on Lockscreen ?
There is a function on LockInfo or install the freeware LockScreen ClockHide from Cydia.
Photoshop Templates:StudioOS PSDs.zip
How to make the tabs pressable ?
Install the freeware Springjumps from Cydia, download the attached mod and follow the included instructions please (made by MontyLive)
German weather description (Deutscher Wetterbericht)
─ndere den Ort in der Datei Weather.html wie beschrieben und kopiere die Datei Weather.html dann sowohl nach
- Library/themes/StudioOS.theme/Weather.HTML und
Last edited by Blue; 09-18-2011 at 10:32 AM.
08-06-2011, 02:36 PM #2
Finally a winter board theme ?
08-06-2011, 02:48 PM #3
yes, this is the official thread for the WinterBoard version of StudioOS, Beta1 avaiable the next hour
08-06-2011, 03:16 PM #4
Where do you donate
08-06-2011, 03:27 PM #5
final test is running, avaiable the next 30 minutes incl. paypal adress.
AVAIABLE NOW. Thanks for your patience.
Last edited by Blue; 08-06-2011 at 03:50 PM.
08-06-2011, 05:36 PM #6
2.99 Yen? ... Just sent you the amount in € ... BTW, there is no option for donation when sending money, you should make a donation-link in Paypal ... this will make sure that everybody sends you the right amount ,-)
08-06-2011, 05:38 PM #7
Just donated for this theme through Avi.rage(at)gmail(.)com
The Following User Says Thank You to branded_boyz For This Useful Post:
08-06-2011, 07:10 PM #8
Last edited by Blue; 08-06-2011 at 07:19 PM.
08-06-2011, 07:30 PM #9
Not yet ...
1.5 hours later ...
Your Winterboard theme does not affect anything on my iPhone 4 (4.3.3) ...
Rechecked your guide three times, changed the properties of the folder and files, deinstalled DreamBoard, Springtomize, Infiniboard and anything not required ...
No effect. No visible changes except for PerPageHtml (which is very nice!) and the weather (Hamburg is nicer than Schweinfurt, you know )
Am I missing something?
08-06-2011, 07:31 PM #10
08-06-2011, 08:27 PM #11
The Following User Says Thank You to rlw6534 For This Useful Post:
08-06-2011, 09:01 PM #12
Just sent donation, I'd like to try this!!!
08-06-2011, 09:42 PM #13
I was so glad to see a winterboard version of this LIVEos is one of my favorite themes. Will be donating here shortly. Thanks bluemetal
08-07-2011, 01:15 AM #14
08-07-2011, 01:27 AM #15
Hey looking great. I have donated 3$ email starts with fme08.... Anyway a donation link would be better but that works to I suppose. Looking forward to get the theme and any future cydia link.
08-07-2011, 01:54 AM #16
I've noticed a bit of a difference in the layout between WB and DB versions. So does this mean they are going to look completely different from each other?
Also, will i have to pay for Both the WB and DB versions seperately? Just wondering, if so that's fine. Just trying to get all the info right.
I'm really excited for this theme. Glad atleast some version of it is being released. Lol. As always blue. I love your work. Can't wait to see what you do next.
08-07-2011, 02:59 AM #17
1. On Dreamboard you can freely place all graphics, icons and buttons wherever your want them, on WinterBoard we must allways follow a iOS icons layout (for this theme a 5x5 layout). Winterboard has much more limitations and i had to change layout and many graphics.
The good thing on this version is that you can replace texticons easily, that┤s not possible with Dreamboard.
2. Not sure about that, i save donators mail adresses and probably Donators get free DreamBoard copies
Last edited by Blue; 08-07-2011 at 03:02 AM.
08-07-2011, 03:11 AM #18
Hey blue can you please confirm that you've got my donation ? Email starts with fme08 I don't mind waiting but when will you send the batch of files ?
08-07-2011, 03:22 AM #19
08-07-2011, 03:59 AM #20