Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: {RELEASED] Metart 1.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Default {RELEASED] Metart 1.1
    Metart is a Lockscreen/Wallpaper theme that in general is an "invisible" tap to unlock theme, that works with iOS 4.3.2 and 4.3.3, maybe with 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 as well.
    It also works on both iPhone/iPod types, Retina and non-Retina display.
    The lockscreen/wallpaper is more the main feature here. It is a "timed" wallpaper. There is one picture for every minute, so there are 60 pictures and change over is syncron with time change. So after a while you know how many minutes have passed the hour just by looking at the wallpaper.
    There is not much other fancy stuff, like thousands of icons, which you only see when you open a folder. The folder background has been kept transparent to allow more view to the wallpaper, spinning wheel (not all of them!) is in color, folder/icon names and statusbar icons are in blue and the Dailer is on purple/gold.

Available through MMUS repo, "apt.mmus.us"!
    Last edited by Simon; 08-28-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like it a whole lot. The color scheme on the clock is just terrible and the chick in the photo is butt ugly man
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    The color scheme on the clock is just terrible and the chick in the photo is butt ugly man
    +1 lol , she looks anorexic :/

I don't like it a whole lot. The color scheme on the clock is just terrible and the chick in the photo is butt ugly man
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    +1 lol , she looks anorexic :/
    Agreed.......she needs to eat a sandwich!! But a clever idea nonetheless.

Thanks

Luckely taste is different for everyone, I rather look at her then a 19 stone tub of lard.
    But you see, it is working already, now you know when you see "skinny ugly bird" (btw your opinion!) you know it is 37 minutes past the hour
    Regarding the color scheme, I had to find a compromise as I had to deal with 60 different backgrounds, but if someone does not like it, they are welcome to change it and if they don't know how to, I am happy to help.

Thanks

Due to request, I have attached a LockBackground.html file that displays the time in am/pm format.
    After unrar rename the file into LockBackground.html and replace it in the theme folder, then respring and you should see now the time displayed in am/pm format.

No offense if you like it, but that chick looks, like she's taking a dump. Lol

Thanks

It possibly has not been the best screenshot, but it has been the least revealing of the 60.
    How long you think this post would be up with a screenshot like the attached one.
    Last edited by Simon; 08-28-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    No offense if you like it, but that chick looks, like she's taking a dump. Lol
    lmao my exact thoughts when I saw the image

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    It possibly has not been the best screenshot, but it has been the least revealing of the 60.
    How long you think this post would be up with a screenshot like the attached one.
    I think youre pushing your luck. Keep at it, you probably wont be here long
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Wtf

^^^ still ugly and inappropriate

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Metart is a Lockscreen/Wallpaper theme that in general is an "invisible" tap to unlock theme, that works with iOS 4.3.2 and 4.3.3, maybe with 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 as well.
    It also works on both iPhone/iPod types, Retina and non-Retina display.
    The lockscreen/wallpaper is more the main feature here. It is a "timed" wallpaper. There is one picture for every minute, so there are 60 pictures and change over is syncron with time change. So after a while you know how many minutes have passed the hour just by looking at the wallpaper.
    There is not much other fancy stuff, like thousands of icons, which you only see when you open a folder. The folder background has been kept transparent to allow more view to the wallpaper, spinning wheel (not all of them!) is in color, folder/icon names and statusbar icons are in blue and the Dailer is on purple/gold.

Available through MMUS repo, "apt.mmus.us"!
    Anorexia is so not hot
    Last edited by Simon; 08-28-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,502 Times in 7,090 Posts

This is a PG-13 forum, those pics are a bit over the top. Please remove them.

Edit: Removed them myself.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

deathbybunnies6 (08-28-2011), rasputin007 (08-30-2011), Stray (08-30-2011), Waverley73 (08-28-2011)

Lol you guys are funny, I'm gonna go look for myself.

Thanks

It took you 25 days to finally discover this.
    This just underlines what I said at My personal feedback.
    Your Mods and Theme Creators don't bother at all looking at other themes except their own, otherwise they would have removed this thread ages ago.
    MMi got 20 mods for this section, what are they doing?

Thanks

MMi is a pretty big site with over 800,000 members. If a thread is not active like this one was not then it can slip through the cracks. We are only human and have lives so cannot see every single thread that pops up on MMi. That is where we ask for the help of the members in reporting problems like this. As soon as this thread was reported we saw the problem and rectified it. Instead of making a bogus thread (which I assume this was just to test us) it might suit you better to help in reporting problem threads instead of creating them.

If you think you can do a better job modding then by all means contact Kyle and see what he says. I am on MMi every day for 8-10 hours a day and it is still impossible to see every thread and post that comes along.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

simer_cool (08-30-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

+1 Simon.

@raspin007: Your criticism is noted. It's nearly impossible for anyone (even a group of 20) to download, install, and review for appropriateness every theme, links to themes, and/or their sub-links. This apples equally to Cydia installed apps & tweaks. Member reports are welcomed and desired.

Thanks

That "there are 20 mods" thing is misleading also. Of the 20 mods there are only about half that are active (which is its own problem I suppose).

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^Not a problem IMHO. Also, can not control the content on non-MMi sites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast