+ Reply
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1485

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlackAppleHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks kuanyu, btw can you read my edit post? I just did it when you answered lol.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks kuanyu, btw can you read my edit post? I just did it when you answered lol.

Thanks

Yeah, you must remove Current.plist to get the affect of 1.2.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks again and sorry but earlier you helped in switching the icon of the phone to skype, the image changed but skype won't pop up if I choose it. Any way to fix this? I assume I have to edit a line of code in some file, no?

Thanks xD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skrappy31u11b View Post
    This theme is addictive! I want to put all my outdoor apps on the app tab, I would like to request a large cabela's hunt icon and small hunters iJournal, DU ducks unlimited, WhatTheDuck, primos STL, fishbook, rackscore,turkey calls,flashlight, and my eyes only. Keep up the great work dreamboard master!
    Here you go!!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tfnx23854f6ol9i

Quote Originally Posted by DrNub View Post
    Thanks again and sorry but earlier you helped in switching the icon of the phone to skype, the image changed but skype won't pop up if I choose it. Any way to fix this? I assume I have to edit a line of code in some file, no?

Thanks xD
    You'll have to find this code in Current.plist
    "DockIcon1"
    find com.apple.mobilephone above the code. Change it to skype's Bundle id. If you want to change Phone's badge to Skype's badge, find "badge1", and change com.apple.mobilephone above the code to skype's bundle id.
    Last edited by kuanyu; 08-20-2011 at 10:11 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Here you go!!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tfnx23854f6ol9i

You'll have to find this code in Current.plist
    "DockIcon1"
    find com.apple.mobilephone above the code. Change it to skype's Bundle id. If you want to change Phone's badge to Skype's badge, find "badge1", and change com.apple.mobilephone above the code to skype's bundle id.
    Okay, I'm guessing that because this is still in beta that you don't have the icons collected by users in the a compressed file right? Because I have to go through photobucket to get the sidebar icons. Btw I'm curious as to making small and big icons in the image folder? Don't they have to have the same name? A tip on using the PSD would be nice. I apologies for the inconvenience!

Thanks

Lol...no need to apologize
    I start a video tomorrow

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If anyone have time to make these icons feel free to. I'm requesting a big icon in the media section for EQu (a Music app, that can modify eq settings).

Other icons I'm requesting are for the side bar. TuneInRadio, mewseek, mail, youtube, 50 in 1 piano, Virtuoso piano (free version), soundhound, itunes live (london festivle), ultimate guitar tabs, ultimate guitar tools, guitar pro, ifile, installou..s(jb file, its censored word), udidfaker, dreamboard, deadlock, zenonia 3, real racing 2, order and chaos, nova 2, eenies, cod zombies, tinywings, archetype, tiny tower, mail,

Lastly, requesting a music icon for the dock to replace mail with.

I'm still unsure how this works. But for all the icons I'm suppose to put them into dreamboard/blackapplehd/icons right? But are these the icons for the front pages? Since if you go into view all mode in home,media,apps,games,more all the icons are already configured into really small icons. And how am I exactly suppose to make it work so that the apps don't get squished up? I'll go through the forum as well to find answers and cross out these questions if I stumble upon any.

Kuanyu, you should have the video and instructions on the front page. I've read the instruction file in the theme but I'm still unsure from it.

Thank you

EDIT: Okay so I'm guessing that the only icons we need to make are for the main pages (both the big and side bar icons) right? Now does this mean that the icons we create will be displayed in the small folders? Is there any way that the icons we create don't interfere with the folder icons because I don't want them to be squished up. Lastly, is there any way so that you can't scroll down the side bar apps so it doesn't look as if you didn't fill in the blank spots.

Heres a music big icon i just made using the PSD
    Last edited by DrNub; 08-20-2011 at 03:12 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DrNub For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (08-20-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have alittle problem with editing xP almost all the icons are big from some reason

Thanks

Check your icon's name in the icons folder.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNub View Post
    If anyone have time to make these icons feel free to. I'm requesting a big icon in the media section for EQu (a Music app, that can modify eq settings).

Other icons I'm requesting are for the side bar. TuneInRadio, mewseek, mail, youtube, 50 in 1 piano, Virtuoso piano (free version), soundhound, itunes live (london festivle), ultimate guitar tabs, ultimate guitar tools, guitar pro, ifile, installou..s(jb file, its censored word), udidfaker, dreamboard, deadlock, zenonia 3, real racing 2, order and chaos, nova 2, eenies, cod zombies, tinywings, archetype, tiny tower, mail,

Lastly, requesting a music icon for the dock to replace mail with.

I'm still unsure how this works. But for all the icons I'm suppose to put them into dreamboard/blackapplehd/icons right? But are these the icons for the front pages? Since if you go into view all mode in home,media,apps,games,more all the icons are already configured into really small icons. And how am I exactly suppose to make it work so that the apps don't get squished up? I'll go through the forum as well to find answers and cross out these questions if I stumble upon any.

Kuanyu, you should have the video and instructions on the front page. I've read the instruction file in the theme but I'm still unsure from it.

Thank you

EDIT: Okay so I'm guessing that the only icons we need to make are for the main pages (both the big and side bar icons) right? Now does this mean that the icons we create will be displayed in the small folders? Is there any way that the icons we create don't interfere with the folder icons because I don't want them to be squished up. Lastly, is there any way so that you can't scroll down the side bar apps so it doesn't look as if you didn't fill in the blank spots.

Heres a music big icon i just made using the PSD
    Ok..hmmm
    First, do you have Myriad Pro/Myriad Web Pro font? Cause as I can see in the icon you created, the font is not correct
    And...I'll create these icons for you.
    Only Sidebar and Big iMac icon is placed to /DreamBoard/BlackAppleHD/Icons, the dock icons are placed at /DreamBoard/BlackappleHD/Images/Icons

There is no way of lettings Icons don't interfere the Folder, since we don't have a code called,
    <string>themedicons</string>
    <inteer>false</integer>

To disable SideBar scrolling, check /DreamBoard/BlackAppleHD/Extras/ModifiedPlists/
    Find un-scrollable sidebar, and replace the old plist.
    Last edited by kuanyu; 08-20-2011 at 04:01 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I've been playing with this theme for 24 hours and love it.

How do you access the widgets? Or where?

Could someone make me a few black icons please?

- CNBC (BIG Icon)
    - Documents to go (small)
    - RSS news reader (small)
    - Rage HD (small)

Thanks

Thanks

Oh...lol...people seemed to not discover this hidden feature of the theme Scroll the FolderButtons down, there are lots of other options, a settings Button is included. You can configure the theme's setting in there. Web Widgets is one of the Option in the Settings Menu

And yes, making the icons for ya!
    Here yo go
    Icons.zip
    Last edited by kuanyu; 08-21-2011 at 05:44 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

sseguin (08-21-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Oh...lol...people seemed to not discover this hidden feature of the theme Scroll the FolderButtons down, there are lots of other options, a settings Button is included. You can configure the theme's setting in there. Web Widgets is one of the Option in the Settings Menu

And yes, making the icons for ya!
    I must be slow today. I can't find the widget menu. I tried scrolling in a folder when on the theme, tried to find it in edit mode. Do I need to activate something in a file in ifile?

Thanks

Nonono
    Watch the video and you'll understand what I meant.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

sseguin (08-21-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Nonono
    Watch the video and you'll understand what I meant.
    Haha. Pretty cool hidden feature! Nice.

When you do my icons can I request one more? I'd like the sidebar image to only say "iPhone 4". Instead of "iPhone 4/3GS". Possible?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BlackAppleHD-sidebar.png  

Thanks

Lol
    Read my edited post, posted icon's link there, but anyways, pst the link here too
    http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...lehd-icons.zip
    An will change it for you!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

sseguin (08-21-2011)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Lol
    Read my edited post, posted icon's link there, but anyways, pst the link here too
    http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums...lehd-icons.zip
    An will change it for you!
    I love the service. Fast support here.

I also live the weather widget. Anyone know how to slow down the weather widget? The clouds are moving so fast, I get disy looking at them. Hehe

Thanks

Haha, thanks!
    Not sure how to slow animated weather down, but I'll look into it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks again, they look great!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to skrappy31u11b For This Useful Post:

kuanyu (08-21-2011)

Thanks

Haha, Thanks...and no Prob

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

If I want to use the scrolling navbar which plist file do I replace it with?