Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steampunk HD

Make sure you set the permissions to FULL or WRITE access for this theme in DreamBoard folder for the settings to save.

Thanks for the reply....

I updated the folder: SteampunkHD
    Directory: /var/movile/library/dreamboard
    Owner: mobile
    Group: mobile
    User permission: Read, Write & Execute
    Group permission: Read, Write & Execute
    World permission: Read, Write & Execute

but when I go into the editing mode and e.g and 'delete the app store icon' .... (changed setting IN THE APPLICATION FOLDER to no icon) and respring than it comes back. Deleting the app store from the main screen works fine.

Any other idea's...... thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daalie View Post
    Thanks for the reply....

I updated the folder: SteampunkHD
    Directory: /var/movile/library/dreamboard
    Owner: mobile
    Group: mobile
    User permission: Read, Write & Execute
    Group permission: Read, Write & Execute
    World permission: Read, Write & Execute

but when I go into the editing mode and e.g and 'delete the app store icon' .... (changed setting IN THE APPLICATION FOLDER to no icon) and respring than it comes back. Deleting the app store from the main screen works fine.

Any other idea's...... thanks!!!
    This may be an issue with DreamBoard, I can't say 100% yet. Another option my be to hide that icon from SBSettings or a similar app.

Can somebody help me out here... I found this post with some searching, and the link to view this theme was still there and good. However, after I donated to the paypal account, the re-direct brought me to an expired domain name. Is there anyone who could help?

This is the re-direct page that I was sent to. http://www.wowserverguide.com/index....sxHPRnjF0HY%3d

Hey, not sure how you got that link, but I apologize. Check you PMs here for my email address, and email me a quick message using the email you used with PayPal and I'll get the correct link sent to you ASAP.

Does anyone know how to remove the "slide down" lock screen page? I really want that feature off. Thank you

Does anyone know how to get the lockscreen for this to function correctly in iOS 6. I get the regular lockscreen then after unlocking the Steampunk one shows for only a split second. Any help is appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12