+ Reply
Page 99 of 117 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2327

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: VIP Theme

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR Is this widget posted somewhere in this thread ? If so, I must have missed it.
...
  1. #1961
    iPhoneaholic GAIAStevef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Epsilon Eridani
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    2,654
    Thanked 542 Times in 165 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Is this widget posted somewhere in this thread ? If so, I must have missed it.

  2. #1962
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    399
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 402 Times in 148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
    Here ya go.
    Thanks heaps for the wallpaper!

    http://twitpic.com/6bno97

  3. #1963
    Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No where near you
    Posts
    1,355
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked 196 Times in 133 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ifones View Post
    I thought a white one was in the works?
    Don't think so anymore bro :/ all the color modders for this theme shifted to another theme :/ sorry

  4. #1964
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    My setup for the weekend.


    http://hotproxy02.twitpic.com/photos/large/382421986.jpg

    Lockscreen - http://hotproxy02.twitpic.com/photos/large/382431430.jpg
    Last edited by ericrod80; 08-26-2011 at 05:52 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ericrod80 For This Useful Post:

    RippedThemer (08-26-2011)

  6. #1965
    alliance themer RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ericrod80 View Post
    very nice bro. Especially like the phone icon ;-) sorry for the disappearing act guys. I've been a little all over the place. I sent fif7y what I had so far of the white mod so if he approves I'll absolutely throw the link up here. It's just 27 icons and a couple of walls so far, but if someone likes maybe I can take a couple of requests. I can still do phone icons in white or gray with someone's name or number also if you pm me. Some of the icons I made from scratch with a white frame and some I just altered the original icons to match. Once fif7y responds I'll let everyone know

  7. #1966
    iPhoneaholic ECUpirate44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pirate Nation
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 295 Times in 115 Posts

    Would somebody mind helping me out? I want this icon to be the new background on all of my folders. How would I go about doing this? Also does anyone have a better Apple themed icon like this? Thanks

  8. #1967
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    very nice bro. Especially like the phone icon ;-) sorry for the disappearing act guys. I've been a little all over the place. I sent fif7y what I had so far of the white mod so if he approves I'll absolutely throw the link up here. It's just 27 icons and a couple of walls so far, but if someone likes maybe I can take a couple of
    requests. I can still do phone icons in white or gray
    with someone's name or number also if you pm
    me. Some of the icons I made from scratch with a
    white frame and some I just altered the original
    icons to match. Once fif7y responds I'll let everyone
    know
    Yeah bro, thanks for the iPhone icon, my baby girl
    Name. Looking forward for them icons and walls you'll be posting. Awesome work, appreciate it.

  9. #1968
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
    Would somebody mind helping me out? I want this icon to be the new background on all of my folders. How would I go about doing this? Also does anyone have a better Apple themed icon like this? Thanks
    Make a folder name it what ever you want. Inside that folder make a bundle folder, inside bundle folder make a folder com.apple.springboard, inside that name this icon FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png. Stick it in winterboard, activate, respring.

  10. #1969
    "Master of Beta" bostonguy3737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    3,378
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
    Would somebody mind helping me out? I want this icon to be the new background on all of my folders. How would I go about doing this? Also does anyone have a better Apple themed icon like this? Thanks


    here's a few I was messing around with....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VIP Theme-apple4.png   VIP Theme-apple3.png   VIP Theme-apple2.png   VIP Theme-apple1.png  

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    Boardwalkbarber (08-28-2011), ECUpirate44 (08-26-2011), kruzzit (09-15-2011)

  12. #1970
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    here's a few I was messing around with....
    Hey, you have a Heywire and a tweetbot cool icon,
    Thanks (can you share)

  13. #1971
    iPhoneaholic ECUpirate44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pirate Nation
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 295 Times in 115 Posts

    Thanks Bostonguy! I played around with yours a bit so it matched my wall and theme. Thanks again!


    Also, if anyone has the lights overlay used in this pic would they mind posting it? Thanks!
    Last edited by ECUpirate44; 08-26-2011 at 10:01 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ECUpirate44 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (08-27-2011)

  15. #1972
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
    OMG ! can you share your icon?!



    Last edited by tieuji; 08-27-2011 at 03:51 AM.

  16. #1973
    "Master of Beta" bostonguy3737's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    2,258
    Thanks
    3,378
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ericrod80 View Post
    Hey, you have a Heywire and a tweetbot cool icon,
    Thanks (can you share)

    i've posted a bunch of tweetbot ones already but here is one more......just do a search in the thread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VIP Theme-tweet.png  

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    kane4lsu (01-08-2013)

  18. #1974
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
    Thanks Bostonguy! I played around with yours a bit so it matched my wall and theme. Thanks again!


    Also, if anyone has the lights overlay used in this pic would they mind posting it? Thanks!

    man...realy...please share your icons!!!

  19. #1975
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    i've posted a bunch of tweetbot ones already but here is one more......just do a search in the thread
    Thanks Boston, looking fresh.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ericrod80 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (08-27-2011)

  21. #1976
    iPhoneaholic ECUpirate44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pirate Nation
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 295 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RobBK View Post
    man...realy...please share your icons!!!
    Those aren't my icons, I just found the pic over on Macrumors. Does anyone have the lights overlay?

  22. #1977
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tieuji View Post
    OMG ! can you share your icon?!



    Quick lock icon is NICE, Mind Sharing. thanks.

  23. #1978
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    i've posted a bunch of tweetbot ones already but here is one more......just do a search in the thread
    Nice icon Boston

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to jeremybiv For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (08-27-2011)

  25. #1979
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,882
    Thanks
    1,457
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

    Edit

  26. #1980
    Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    No where near you
    Posts
    1,355
    Thanks
    293
    Thanked 196 Times in 133 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ECUpirate44 View Post
    Those aren't my icons, I just found the pic over on Macrumors. Does anyone have the lights overlay?
    Link me to the thread where you found that pic please?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts